Sponsored

2024 Land Cruiser, 2024 Lexus GX, 2025 6th gen 4Runner - Toyota Triple Header Rollout Begins

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it is in the same ballpark as the current gx I’ll be trading in my bronco in a heart beat
I can see most trims starting with a 7. I'm not surprised seeing the 3.4TT(with shitty 17mpg) in the GX, and the 4 bangers for the 4runner.

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
standard 33 inch tires on 18 inch wheels. So 275/70r18's like I have on my bronco. They look like they are Cooper discoverer

Sponsored

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks really nice..

djnemo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mini Countryman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great and happy they kept the Nori Green. Not into every generation getting bigger and bigger - this GX is about 6 inches longer than the bronco and wider as well. Unless you need a 3rd row, this is bigger than needed for an "offroad" SUV.

Teghogh

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This again goes to show how overly inflated bronco and wrangler msrp pricing really are. X5, defender, and gx are all in mid 60s. There is no reason why a bronco msrp with this interior and build quality should have any business having mid 60s msrp range.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

nc-hiker

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Totally agree. I have a Black Diamond four door with nothing but a V-6 and a hardtop. No automatic temperature control. No heated seats. Plasticky interior. I paid 46k.

I may go see if I can leave a deposit with my local Lexus dealer to be one of the first orders. This looks really good.

This again goes to show how overly inflated bronco and wrangler msrp pricing really are. X5, defender, and gx are all in mid 60s. There is no reason why a bronco msrp with this interior and build quality should have any business having mid 60s msrp range.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Unbelievable that Bronco has like 7 trim and none are a true luxury ride. An OBX with Lux and Leather is the closest thing and it is pedestrian in the SUV world. The old GX was much more apportioned at a mere $5k more than my Bronco. I agree 100% with your assessment. Bronco is over-priced and lacks anything resembling high-style. The new GX has me looking.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, this thing will be $100k as shown and anybody that really thinks a 550 will be anywhere close to Bronco pricing lives in the land of make believe...I'm interested in the Landcruiser but more interested in the 4Runner though not if I can't get it with a V6 at least.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
This really is true. I know the current GX is outdated. I get it. But, sit inside a current GX. Compare the materials and build quality. Consider it has a smooth V8!!! And it gets about the same fuel mileage as the Bronco. I can get a GX for under $60k with a small discount. I know. I know...you can't take the top and doors off. But really...how is a Bronco in the same price range? Waaaayyy overpriced.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Here's an example on pricing of a current GX at a local dealer. Cheaper than most Broncos you'll see on a local lot. Which one do you think will still be running strong at 200k miles? I'm guessing there isn't a Bronco made today that will still be on the road at 200k.

IMG_5783.jpeg

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah, this thing will be $100k as shown and anybody that really thinks a 550 will be anywhere close to Bronco pricing lives in the land of make believe...I'm interested in the Landcruiser but more interested in the 4Runner though not if I can't get it with a V6 at least.
People are kidding themselves here. We all know people gush about the shiny new thing. I really want one but the fact is this is going to be $80k out the door for a midlevel trim. (premium sound, panoramic sunroof, ventilated seats). Way above my outer banks which MSRP at $54k and thus out of my price range. Maybe I can pick up one used in 5 years though.
Sponsored