Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like the front end, specifically the version with the round headlights. But the tail lights keep reminding me of a 2012 jeep compass for some reason. Looks great overall!
Sponsored

Last edited:

graham5david

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a big toyota fan. Especially land cruisers. It's a step in the right direction for them . Love the 1958 edition. But needs a lift and better looking rims and at least 33 inch tires. 35s would look nice if they can fit with a lift. Good news is it will have plenty of options for lift kits and you typically don't have to worry about lift kits voiding warranty on toyotas because they don't break. I still think they had a chance to make the fj cruiser perfect if it would have had a removable top. But honestly if someone would just make a suv with a rear window and side rear windows that roll down you wouldn't need a removable top to get the open air experience. But the bronco has fit all of my needs and the only complaint I have on the bronco is the 3500 towing capacity. The new land cruiser will tow 6000. So that's a plus. I'm sticking with the bronco as long as it stays reliable

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ill keep my squeaky clutch pedal and squealing brakes vs the Land Cruiser. Oh, not to mention the window switches with the rubber chipping off of too.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the looks of the 250 better than the 4 runner.
I'm planning a dual vehicle the wife and I will share to be bought around 2025, so it will definitely be worth looking at.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a guess, but by the time it gets to NA, it will be called the FJ, and will start at 60K+. 4cyl hybrid auto only will drive a few away. It's gonna be as heavy or heavier than the Bronco. Every brand has its dedicated base, so there will be plenty to see. Good to see more competition coming back into the off-road market.
Personally, Id rather have the new 70, I like the utilitarian aspect, but that will never be back in USA most likely.

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really like it but keeping the bronco as a toy and getting an EV as my daily for next vehicle. Leaning towards Rivian as my next daily.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the looks of it. Makes me suspicious if they won't kill off the 4runner though as this will eat into their own sales with the 4runner only a little cheaper
Apparently it’s 2” longer than the current 4Runner. Also currently not available with a 3rd row in the US although other markets get one (bit miffed about that).

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Apparently it’s 2” longer than the current 4Runner. Also currently not available with a 3rd row in the US although other markets get one (bit miffed about that).
Good catch, I forgot that some 4runners have 3rd row

ravenb99

First Edition
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hmm, I just traded by 2021 FE Lightning Blue and 2020 Camry XSE V6 for a 2023 Tundra Hybrid Max Limited. Was really intriqued in this if they gave it the TT V6 like the GX but didn't. Figured they wouldn't at the rumored 55-65k price point. As a TRD Pro 4 runner owner as well not sure where this fits in the model ranges. Very confusing by Toyota.

Was sad to see the Bronco go but 66k trade in on a 2021 with 16k and now paid off on a 2023 Tundra Hybrid with 0 miles seemed like a no brainer.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it, definitely better than a 4 dr bronco. If I didn't already have a new (2022) bronco I would consider it.

Even if I wanted one, the drama of getting one is beyond my tolerance.
Granger spoiled me.
Sponsored