Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations pressurized!! Turn the A/C down too Dantastic!
Sponsored

AZOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai santafe sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Friday morning update... I'm now showing shipped. Seems like they finally made it to the back row. And no pic received...

bronco shipped.jpg
So for the first time my tracker now says built as of 5/25 (although I know it was built 4/24). Hoping to get on your train!

George De

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Defender
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in Nashville, TN and just called CSX. My railcar is now in Louisville, KY and will arrive in Nashville tomorrow at 12:00 noon. I have never heard of a "bad ordered". See if you can get someone from CSX on the phone to explain what that means.
Bronc

Per my earlier comment this AM:

Per Google “A bad order tag stapled to the tack card by a toad instructed the switchmen to route the car to the RIP track (RIP = Repair In Place) for repairs. These were basically outdoor shop tracks located adjacent to the switching yards where workmen could work on the cars without fear of their being moved, under a rule called Blue Flag Protection.”

My Bronco is also located at Louisville, KY as this AM w no problems.

So, appears that Brian803 specific rail car has a problem vs our entire train.

My OB is also on this same train heading to St Augustine, FL

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So for the first time my tracker now says built as of 5/25 (although I know it was built 4/24). Hoping to get on your train!
Lots of good updates today, let's hope yours is too...

Sponsored

husker1co

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang! Pumped for those of you making progress! I have disengaged for the last few days to tamp down on my lack of patience! I pinged the chat bot today to see if there's an update (my estimated delivery window was May 15-21 and that has come and gone) and got the following

Michael you 2023 Bronco is in production and its pending an update. The estimated time of arrival has not been updated.

Bummer chatbot! Bummer! Keep on trucking homies!
Can so relate, to trying to tamp down expectations, but when you know it is built and no one can tell you anything it is maddening. I mean I can track the $8 fawcett aerator from the time I order it through each shipment hub, but a $60K vehicle just disappears from view?

Brian803

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Brian803

Per Google “A bad order tag stapled to the tack card by a toad instructed the switchmen to route the car to the RIP track (RIP = Repair In Place) for repairs. These were basically outdoor shop tracks located adjacent to the switching yards where workmen could work on the cars without fear of their being moved, under a rule called Blue Flag Protection.”

My Bronco is also located at Louisville, KY as this AM w no problems.

So, appears that your specific rail car has a problem vs the entire train.
Thanks for that info. My dealer reached out this morning as well, said that the delivery date had changed to June 1st - June 7th (was May 23rd - 29th) so hopefully it won't be stuck there too long. As long as it's still on the track that's all that matters.

flattops

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m happy and fortunate to know mine is at my dealer now. But it’s been in their holding lot for 3 days. They have a lot of vehicles they recently received and no estimate on when mine will go through predelivery inspection. Oh well. More waiting.

Sponsored

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh wow! Hopefully the is means other “in production” peeps will get the change soon too.

are you a 2dr or 4dr?

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Latest from my dealer....

Good morning Rod,

Yesterday at 10:17am the sub status changed to “VIN Loaded on Railcar” but there is not a railcar number yet. Sometimes it takes a few days to show the number so maybe Monday or Tuesday it will show.

Justin

But still no assembly line picture... I'm pretty sure my wife thinks it's all fake and that is what I need to prove she's got a Bronco coming... ;)

AZOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai santafe sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

flattops

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m happy and fortunate to know mine is at my dealer now. But it’s been in their holding lot for 3 days. They have a lot of vehicles they recently received and no estimate on when mine will go through predelivery inspection. Oh well. More waiting.
They just called and said I can pick it up this afternoon! We already confirmed pricing so I should be all set. Woohoo! We’ll see how this goes.

OBX23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 F150 Hybrid (now) & '23 OBX Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
... They haven't made it to the very back yet :(
... I'm still "Built" 5/6 ... Last one out turns the lights off!
Uh huh. I'm likely behind the row, which is behind the row behind the back row. ...built 5/5, collecting dust.
Sponsored