Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All Trims got the same email.
Did 2 and 4 door orders get the email?

Nothing in my inbox, yet. 2-door order, here...
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That isn't anywhere in the email. We are deciphering the email to say that. If this is the case, then Ford should say exactly that. "We will move to producing inventory units for dealers to sell." An explicit statement would be helpful.
Ford doesn't deal in explicit statements. So we're left to read their coded language and my guess is when they say they cant fill all customer orders I think it's reasonable to assume dealer stock will be built, reservation holders with non-buildable orders skipped.

Jeep4bronco86

Badlands
First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sorry, this is absolutely f$#king bullshit. I was ready to wait until Q1, Q2 22 for a painted roof. Another year? No worth it. Not going to make a compromise and pay $60k for a half painted vehicle because I'm impulsive and ford is incompetent.

This vehicle clearly isn't ready for the market. This is crazy. What a waste of time and energy.

Personally, I don't understand why anyone would except driving around in a soft top or an unpainted hardtop for 50+k. Wild.

Sponsored

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Question - So I have the carbonized grey hardtop ordered with a order date of 3/17/21 and reserved 2nd day. Does this mean that I'm not affected by the backordering because the carbonized grey is all they have and it's what I wanted??

that looks to be the case. however the email also addresses a shortage on ALL hardtops. MOD top customers are screwed basically. dual roof customers are screwed. MIC (grey) customers it depends. I am anxiously waiting on this email to land in my inbox. I hope I don't get it. I have a blend date of 7/1 and I already have my window sticker. Ive got financing sorted and I am about to sell my car. Getting all this scheduled and having it fall neatly into place has been a disaster so far.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I originally ordered a 2D Badlands with the tow package. Damn.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am going to switch to the Soft Top but feel the frustration.

I just want this thing!

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 6/25 Email & FAQ: Modular Hardtops Delayed Until 2023MY | Price Protection Extension | Free Hardtop Prep Kit 5ek04f

DMC

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Superhawk
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This says that carbonized gray mic tops are happening. Does that mean I have a chance if I ordered carbonized gray Big Bend with MIC hard top(2dr, 2.7)?

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford doesn't deal in explicit statements. So we're left to read their coded language and my guess is when they say they cant fill all customer orders I think it's reasonable to assume dealer stock will be built, reservation holders with non-buildable orders skipped.
They have to give dealers something to sell so they, and Frod, make money.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well if you want that kit i guess you could opt to wait months? :LOL: and tbh that kit is a slap in the face to me. Its a couple bucks at most. they should be offering those ford points and credit
Seriously huh, it sucks. Should at least be an option...oh well

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This says that carbonized gray mic tops are happening. Does that mean I have a chance if I ordered carbonized gray Big Bend with MIC hard top(2dr, 2.7)?
2.7 are constrained. How do you get your Bronco earlier, don't order 2.7 or 2D. Says it in the original post.

" Customers willing to avoid key commodity constraints (Hardtop Roof, 2.7L engine, Lux or Sasquatch Package, Badlands/Wildtrak, Safari Bar or Trailer Tow package, etc.) will have a higher likelihood for 2021MY production based on part availability. "
Sponsored