Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ, Ford Ranger, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Add more storage space and organization to your Bronco with ARB’s Modular Drawer System BRONFKIK_v2

Tetris, the frustrating game that we all play when loading up for a trip. Let’s not forget those dreadful instances of unloading and reloading multiple items just to reach a single piece of gear. ARB’s Modular Drawer System makes better use of your Broncos cargo area by combining storage, organization, accessibility, and security into a single system.

Ford Bronco Add more storage space and organization to your Bronco with ARB’s Modular Drawer System Screenshot at Jul 21 10-01-30

This Ford Bronco specific drawer system includes a side floor kit that follows the factory interior lines allowing your cargo area to remain flat and level. There is no unused space with this system; the quick release panels on both sides reveal additional cubbies that can be utilized as extra storage.

Ford Bronco Add more storage space and organization to your Bronco with ARB’s Modular Drawer System 11

The 300lb rated roller floor top slides out 16-inches making it the perfect location to mount your ARB fridge, lithium-ion portable battery, and any other gear that needs easy access.

Ford Bronco Add more storage space and organization to your Bronco with ARB’s Modular Drawer System Screenshot at Jul 21 10-07-25

Beneath the roller floor top is the main attraction, the 300lbs rated, 3.74 cubic foot lockable storage. The 16-inch extension provides more than enough access for your valuable gear. The marine grade carpet covers the entire drawer system, giving the system OE style finish and you peace of mind when you're stuck in the rain with the top off your Bronco.

Ford Bronco Add more storage space and organization to your Bronco with ARB’s Modular Drawer System 10

Installation

Leave the drill and drill bits in the toolbox. This drawer system attaches to existing factory mounts keeping the swear words and tools thrown across the garage down to a minimum!

Additional Features & Details
  • Anti-Roll Back System locks drawer in open position, prevents unintentional closing
  • Locking mechanisms prevent rattle
  • Purpose folded stainless steel drawer runners for smooth, quiet operation
  • UV Stable carpet resists abrasion, conceals dirt
  • Slam shut/pull open handles make drawer operation easy and secure
  • Drawer handle is key lockable and roller floor top is slide lockable for added security
  • Load capacity: 300lbs drawer & 300lbs sliding top
  • Internal Dimension: 25”L X 28.7”W X 8.6”H
  • External Dimension: 27”L X 33”W X 11”H
  • Drawer Extension: 16”
  • Roller Floor Extension: 16”
  • Installed Weight: 106lbs
Roller Drawer Kit #RDK5400010 consists of drawer #RDRF790 & Fitting Kit #BRONFKIK
https://arbusa.com/ford-bronco/storage-solutions/

Ford Bronco Add more storage space and organization to your Bronco with ARB’s Modular Drawer System 09-arb-bronco-interior

Sponsored

Last edited:

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful product and i hope it sells well for the 4 door Broncos.

I've been looking for a similar but small 2 door option, that will match the height of the rear seats when folded flat, to double as a platform of sorts. Its my blend date so im hoping for a B-Day miracle saying you have one in the pipeline?

Last edited:

taconic41

Black Diamond
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond, Sasquatch, 7MT, Race Red.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And maybe soon we will be able to carry more gear outside and above, on our ARB roof rack.

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I really, really love this drawer and slide. I just can't get over the price of admission. Did I mention I really like this set up? Maybe some day I will pull the trigger, but I can do a lot of other things with those funds.

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been looking for a similar but small 2 door option, that will match the height of the rear seats when folded flat, to double has a platform of sorts. Its my blend date so im hoping for a B-Day miracle saying you have one in the pipeline?
This ☝A smaller option for the 2-door would be awesome.

ColoradoKid26

Badlands
First Name
Naughty Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badsquatch, 2022 F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really, really love this drawer and slide. I just can't get over the price of admission. Did I mention I really like this set up? Maybe some day I will pull the trigger, but I can do a lot of other things with those funds.
$1,800 and 100+lbs....I'd love to shitcan my OEM Bronco box but not for that price and weight.

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1,800 and 100+lbs....I'd love to shitcan my OEM Bronco box but not for that price and weight.
I agree with the weight. 100lbs is a lot in the back. That's like adding a winch. I wonder why they didn't use aluminum to reduce some weight. Thanks for the post. I'm looking forward to their roof rack.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Add more storage space and organization to your Bronco with ARB’s Modular Drawer System 1658983032760

According to the instructions on your Hydraulic hi-lift Jack, this picture shows it being stored incorrectly..... it should be stored Vertically, not Horizontally as in "your" own picture. It says that your warranty will be void if stored horizontally. I wanted to get one, and still might, if I can find a place to store it properly. Am I right that it shouldn't be stored this way?? Hate to spend that money, and store it like you, and have the warranty voided........ Please explain.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been looking for a similar but small 2 door option, that will match the height of the rear seats when folded flat, to double has a platform of sorts. Its my blend date so im hoping for a B-Day miracle saying you have one in the pipeline?
YES....exactly what I am looking for as well. (agreed, it needs to be the right height to make a full level area with the rear seats folded down).

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with the weight. 100lbs is a lot in the back. That's like adding a winch. I wonder why they didn't use aluminum to reduce some weight. Thanks for the post. I'm looking forward to their roof rack.
I'm in the final stages of building a 8“ tall aluminum drawer/cargo shelf for my Bronco, and almost cried when I started adding up the costs of aluminum orders I've placed every week or so for the last couple months. Those costs, plus the cost of accessories (slides, tie-downs, welding consumables, etc) even with "cheap" wood decking, were eye-popping.

Basically, after exiting the fetal position and gathering myself, any idea about commercializing one like it, or even making a profit for my time on just a few, went WAY out the window. 😂
Sponsored