Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Know what they have in common though? They're both clowns.
they have accounts for a reason. Ofcourse it’s an earpiece to customers - he’s their communications front man!
I don't think they are the best outlet to inspire the changes us reservation holders are asking for. It took a petition and 20,000 signatures to get the manual and sasquatch package. Not a tweet or a forum mention.
Sponsored

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Once we put the orders in, it's up to Ford to schedule them. We have ALL of our reservation orders set as a priority 10 (that want a 2022), unless you count one of our 2021 "priorities", which we're still waiting to be delivered (it's been built, just not delivered to us), which is I believe a "2" priority.

Yes!!!! Never hurts to ask a man or woman if they are the problem. Are you scared to ask them yourself?

Hey John @StephensAutoCenter, are you the reason why this forum member doesn't have his Bronco yet. If not, please answer his concerns, so he can live a better, more happy life. He seems miserable on here.

There you go sir. Hope he answers you.

Well, we don't have any customers without a reservation that have been scheduled, including "walk ins". We do have two 2021 reservations that have been scheduled, it appears that one is a no-frills big bend with zero constraints, the other is a black diamond with no constraints. Both of these are soft tops. The rest are 2020 reservations, most of which are within the first 16 hours of the order banks opening.

We had an additional 6 scheduled yesterday, none of which had towing, one 2d (MIC) and a 4d MIC, the rest were soft tops. All of which were within the first 72 hours of reservations opening, 4 of which were within the first 16 hours of reservations opening.

All of our orders (not waiting for 2023) are priority 10's, with the exception of a 2021 that is one of our "Priorities" that Ford gave us, which is a priority 2 (and it's the last 2021 we're waiting on being delivered).

Out of the 84 2021s, only one is left (is built, released, awaiting arrival), only one didn't take delivery (didn't get financed). All in all, based on the fact that we were originally given a 70 allocation (we notified all of our customers of the allocation number when given by Ford) and later increased to 108 (but didn't get to that number because I would assume production/supply issues), it was a pretty good year (more than originally expected). And all of our customers left us with a $1250 below invoice deal on their Broncos without any B.S. to deal with.

/john

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Once we put the orders in, it's up to Ford to schedule them. We have ALL of our reservation orders set as a priority 10 (that want a 2022), unless you count one of our 2021 "priorities", which we're still waiting to be delivered (it's been built, just not delivered to us), which is I believe a "2" priority.

Well, we don't have any customers without a reservation that have been scheduled, including "walk ins". We do have two 2021 reservations that have been scheduled, it appears that one is a no-frills big bend with zero constraints, the other is a black diamond with no constraints. Both of these are soft tops. The rest are 2020 reservations, most of which are within the first 16 hours of the order banks opening.

We had an additional 6 scheduled yesterday, none of which had towing, one 2d (MIC) and a 4d MIC, the rest were soft tops. All of which were within the first 72 hours of reservations opening, 4 of which were within the first 16 hours of reservations opening.

All of our orders (not waiting for 2023) are priority 10's, with the exception of a 2021 that is one of our "Priorities" that Ford gave us, which is a priority 2 (and it's the last 2021 we're waiting on being delivered).

Out of the 84 2021s, only one is left (is built, released, awaiting arrival), only one didn't take delivery (didn't get financed). All in all, based on the fact that we were originally given a 70 allocation (we notified all of our customers of the allocation number when given by Ford) and later increased to 108 (but didn't get to that number because I would assume production/supply issues), it was a pretty good year (more than originally expected). And all of our customers left us with a $1250 below invoice deal on their Broncos without any B.S. to deal with.

/john
There you go a dealer that managed their allocations well and treated customers fairly. Well Done sir. Got 70 Allocations, Got bumped to 108 but could only deliver 83 due to constraints, but I would think those are great numbers.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes!!!! Never hurts to ask a man or woman if they are the problem. Are you scared to ask them yourself?

Hey John @StephensAutoCenter, are you the reason why this forum member doesn't have his Bronco yet. If not, please answer his concerns, so he can live a better, more happy life. He seems miserable on here.

There you go sir. Hope he answers you.
It's because I have enough sense to know the issue isn't with my dealer, which has been fantastic btw...it's with Ford. The dealers hands are tied and they're at the mercy of a ridiculous allocation system that was changed on the fly.

Sponsored

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't mind waiting. Being lied to at every turn is BS.
I will rock there boat until it gets cleaned up or I get some answers.

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also with ALL this no one should have to ask Ford anything...the dealer should know everything that is going on and they should be able to exactly what is going on with your order.

QUOTE "Ford provides Dealers with a schedule for vehicle allocation each week on Monday mornings which shows how many vehicles of each model line that the Dealer has allocation for scheduling that week. That same weekly allocation report also includes information on any regional commodity issues or restrictions. On Monday afternoons, the Scheduling Toolbox Report is released which provides more detailed information on commodity issues and scheduling availability on a national basis. On Tuesday mornings, the AM Scheduling Preview Report is available to show Dealers which vehicle orders have been selected or previewed, on an initial basis, to be selected for scheduling that week. The same report is updated and available on Wednesday morning to show any changes based on commodity issues that may have changed.

On Wednesday afternoon, the Regional Scheduler issues a notice informing Dealers of the vehicle specifications available for scheduling for orders not already showing on the AM Preview Report. This provides Dealers with information on what vehicle specifications are available for scheduling should they have orders showing on the AM Preview Report that are not what the Dealer wants." UNQUOTE
Love your detail. What info are dealers provided regarding shipping of their built orders?

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't mind waiting if I am not lied to at every turn. The deeper I dig the worst it get's.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love your detail. What info are dealers provided regarding shipping of their built orders?
Sorry, I can't take credit for the detail...I was just quoting a very good post on the ford ordering process. But, I believe this is accurate as it lines up with other post I have read and would have had to have come from someone that knows the process with this level of detail.

• Vehicle is loaded on rail car. Dealer is provided with carrier information (Canadian National, Norfolk Sothern, etc.) along with the actual rail car number.
  • Vehicle status is updated to show arrival at the final rail destination (Ramp 41/Newark, NJ)
  • Vehicle is received by the car carrier (Fleet Car, Diversified Automotive, etc.) for delivery to the dealership.
  • Vehicle is delivered to the dealership.
UNQUOTE

This is why I have said folks are trying to talk to the wrong people. Your dealer is in the know and as a customer you should have established a connection with a sales person willing to provide you with information updates. IF not, ask the manager. They are not blind. They are dead beats if they say they don't have any info or say so in the process.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
order date doesn't matter at all as long as it's in during scheduling. My reservation timestamp is 4am 7/14/2020. My order status was a 10 for 2021 and is a 10 again in 2022.

My build is as follows and I'm not willing to negotiate it any further.

4 door Badlands Area 51
2.7 V6/auto
MIC top
Sasquatch
High package
Well I see the issue right there u wanted hard top. If you haven't been around for a while hardtop are an issue.
By the way I originally wanted 2 door hard top but switched it to 4dr soft top I frankly am please with it .

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's because I have enough sense to know the issue isn't with my dealer, which has been fantastic btw...it's with Ford. The dealers hands are tied and they're at the mercy of a ridiculous allocation system that was changed on the fly.
I'm sure Ford had to change the allocation based on state laws and antitrust laws that could potentially create monopolies on Broncos for some markets/dealers. The few irresponsible dealers were bending the system, but customers were flocking to them as well.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I see the issue right there u wanted hard top. If you haven't been around for a while hardtop are an issue.
By the way I originally wanted 2 door hard top but switched it to 4dr soft top I frankly am please with it .
My friend had the exact same build, was a day 1, he worked with his dealer, who informed him he could get it scheduled if he dropped the mic, he dropped it and it was delivered in December and it's in his driveway. I know some are saying they have to have the mic, but there will be options aftermarket sooner rather than later, especially with all the noise around the mic tops.

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My friend had the exact same build, was a day 1, he worked with his dealer, who informed him he could get it scheduled if he dropped the mic, he dropped it and it was delivered in December and it's in his driveway. I know some are saying they have to have the mic, but there will be options aftermarket sooner rather than later, especially with all the noise around the mic tops.
Totally agree and to be honest there are MIC tops coming out after market . I wanted hard top, but still love the soft top.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yet getting a hardtop was not an issue for a non reservation holder who just recently ordered and got scheduled yesterday...
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2-3-speeding-up-orders-scheduled-after-45-days.34213/
Sponsored