Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And this is it! We've converted globally sourced mass manufacturing to sitting down at an IHOP for pancakes and a lap dance.
What IHOP do yo go to? Asking for a friend.
Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
What IHOP do yo go to? Asking for a friend.
You've obviously never been to an IHOP on Friday or Saturday night after the bars let out.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know it is. Which is bullshit, and the entire point of OPs post.
It is what it is. They are not going to ship to dealers that stacked orders well above allocation (they knew what they were doing)no matter how much anyone complains. Place a 2nd order as many are doing and cancel the one that doesn't get a vin. Games were being played to start and now new games are being played.

Tammeriffic

Badlands
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's allocations, I'm telling you. 2nd dealer had available, 1st dealer didn't.
does anything think that if a dealership had multiple allocations available they would somehow be advertising it to get the orders in? Doesn't make sense that the ones with allocations would keep it a secret. Maybe the ones without so they could keep getting orders.

Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford can't build higher end trims then they need to let us know so we can just buy something else then.
I was a no res loaded Badlands with soft top. I got a build week within 5 weeks of order date. So I don't think it has anything to do with the higher trims. It has to be that damn hard top. And dealer allocations.

I actually do not want my car this early. I might have to walk and reorder with a hard top just to get a later build date.

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

order date doesn't matter at all as long as it's in during scheduling. My reservation timestamp is 4am 7/14/2020. My order status was a 10 for 2021 and is a 10 again in 2022.

My build is as follows and I'm not willing to negotiate it any further.

4 door Badlands Area 51
2.7 V6/auto
MIC top
Sasquatch
High package

So to equate this to eating at a restaurant.

I have a table (Bronco order), but you only have a reservation. I order my food and you haven't even arrived yet, who's going to eat first? What you are telling me is that your reservation has your food coming out ahead of mine.

Or what if you made a reservation a month out. A week later I just decide I'm going to go there and order the same meal you want. Are they not going to serve me because when you do show up, you may want the same thing I am ordering.

If you didn't order immediately after Ford started accepting orders, or your dealership coded it as 99 (I seen this alot on here) you fell further and further behind, even behind those with no reservation. Ford didn't know you what kind of Bronco you wanted (order) or at least didn't want it built yet (99 code).

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is what I posted to @Ford Motor Company and @mrlevine on Twitter.

Holding back frustration. You won’t care. Reserved my Bronco 7/14/20(doesnt matter, right) Ordered 1/20/21, Reordered 10/13/21. Waiting. Told today that now I won’t even get a 22 Model. #wtaf ?! Like I said, you don’t care. This is disgusting business behavior.

I also don't care about the coming posts about being patient. Was told 2022 would be the year and now that's not happening. Yet my dealer had a photo of new arrivals on their lot this morning. Guess what? It had a 2dr MIC top in the photo. My dealer, "No 2drs are being built. " Repeated over and over.

Such horse(Bronco) shit. Ive been positive and tried to support the business. Offered to put more money down instead of just a 100 bucks. Every move got me nowhere. Don't get upset some will say. WTF not? Why be invested in something for YEARS now and not be upset that its not working in any shape, way or form? I am pissed. I won't be later but for now, at this moment. Yeah, I'm super pissed off at the attitude @Ford Motor Company has taken on about this whole messed up situation.

Good luck to all you winners of this stupid lottery system.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10-4...I just copied and pasted a piece from that process vs quoting the entire process. I went back and edited and put OUOTE and UNQUOTE around the part I pasted. All good :) It will be a great day when the last reservation holder has their bronco delivered
Ford will pull the plug on the last 5% or so of hard core reservationists who only stay for spite to beat Ford eventually, another 15-20% will be driven away by increasingly unpalatable (to go with the restaurant theme) changes that make them give up. I would think about 4000 reservations 'expire' eventually due to <insert BS Ford excuse here>.

edit; maybe those that use twitter and such things would fire up a link to those original terms that generated the bulk of the reservations and send it to Levine and every other Ford exec about nine times a day. Ask them why they are not ethical enough to keep their word?

Honestly, Ford will sell them all for the next couple years, they gain nothing extra by not following their word. Boo Hoo, big dealer is upset, so what? You think they are going to stop buying Fords and spend the coin to become Kia dealers instead? Give up the sunk costs in their dealerships? Fuck no. There is no reason to appease them, they are stuck with Ford. The smaller dealers might go under and then Ford actually might lose some sales due to lack of dealers in smaller towns.

Last edited:

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

10-4...I just copied and pasted a piece from that process vs quoting the entire process. I went back and edited and put OUOTE and UNQUOTE around the part I pasted. All good :) It will be a great day when the last reservation holder has their bronco delivered
That is good, the source link in your post would further help others to understand what you are quoting.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, then you stand up and call your server over to your table again. Before the waiter even has a chance to speak, you slap him across the face as hard as you can. You then loudly announced to the entire restaurant that you'll never dine at the establishment again! On your way out, you grab the table closest to the exit and flip it over.
Not exactly but here you go….

Ford Bronco An open letter to Ford. 1642793357936

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So to equate this to eating at a restaurant.

I have a table (Bronco order), but you only have a reservation. I order my food and you haven't even arrived yet, who's going to eat first? What you are telling me is that your reservation has your food coming out ahead of mine.

Or what if you made a reservation a month out. A week later I just decide I'm going to go there and order the same meal you want. Are they not going to serve me because when you do show up, you may want the same thing I am ordering.

If you didn't order immediately after Ford started accepting orders, or your dealership coded it as 99 (I seen this alot on here) you fell further and further behind, even behind those with no reservation. Ford didn't know you what kind of Bronco you wanted (order) or at least didn't want it built yet (99 code).
The food analogy is stupid so let's just stop it...

My orders were put in within about 3 days the banks opening BOTH times which was several weeks before scheduling began and were coded 10 as I was sent a copy of the order.