Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In my personal opinion, if you opt for the lux package, the interior is just as nice as most luxury vehicles.
I agree with that. However the driving experience is completely different from a typical luxury vehicle.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked mine up 2 days ago and love everything about it EXCEPT the wind noise. I have the MIC top and man it is loud in the highway. Almost enough to give you a headache after a 20 min drive. Going to try a diy for some additional sound deadening I saw on here. Im determined to improve it because it is amazing in every other way.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked mine up 2 days ago and love everything about it EXCEPT the wind noise. I have the MIC top and man it is loud in the highway. Almost enough to give you a headache after a 20 min drive.
It's weird how this is a hit or miss issue. A local gentleman took my wife and me for a ride in his since we are waiting for ours. It was a 2-door hard top, and it was quiet as a mouse in there while driving 55 MPH on a rural highway. We were in the back seat and had normal conversation with him and his wife in the front seat.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's weird how this is a hit or miss issue. A local gentleman took my wife and me for a ride in his since we are waiting for ours. It was a 2-door hard top, and it was quiet as a mouse in there while driving 55 MPH on a rural highway. We were in the back seat and had normal conversation with him and his wife in the front seat.
Yes, I see so many opposing opinions on the wind noise! It cant be solely an opinion thing because it really is obvious- its got to be the actual tops.

Sponsored

AP_2004

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, IS250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In my personal opinion, if you opt for the lux package, the interior is just as nice as most luxury vehicles.
Respectfully disagree. I’ve never been in a luxury vehicle that had hollow cheaply made plastics like the Bronco. The interior falls short because of that. Some will say it’s a utilitarian vehicle, but if you’re selling a “Lux” package, it should at least live up to it’s name. Imo, it does not.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I personally couldn't justify the $20K difference between a Base and a Wildtrak.
Got the base as well. After waiting I was concerned that I made the wrong choice and should have just paid a little more. When it came in I realized base to Bronco isn't the same as the Base to Wrangler. Traded in my 2015 Wrangler Sport for the 2022 Bronco Base. The vehicle as a whole is incredibly well done. The interior is beautiful. The design of the car was made right. So far the only thing I wanted to change was the tires and wheels, which I did. 0 regrets in saving money not getting a higher trim.

I was driving home from getting my plates. My partner called me. He goes "so I was heading to x and I see this beautiful green bronco at the light. It looked like Wildtrack or OBX but then you passed me in it." He and I both realized once you switch the standard tire for something like a 33 and different wheels you have changed the entire look of the car.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not remorse, the Bronco is an awesome vehicle with better on road manners then the JL Jeep.

But, after having driven the Bronco for a year I’ve come to realize I’m a sports car guy. The Wildtrak replaced my daily driver a 2015 Subaru STi. While the Bronc handles ok for an off road truck I miss chucking into corners, taking on-ramps at 80, hustling down a backroad while stringing together the curves. Yes the STi’s ride was harsh, it’s clutch was hateful, and it was loud, but when you got it right all was forgiven.

The wife is willing to take on the Bronco as her daily. Her 2017 CX-9 would have to go. I need a back seat as the kids don’t fit in the 911 anymore. I find myself looking at the new Civic Type-R.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm guessing those with true buyer's remorse probably sold it and/or are not wasting much time on a Bronco enthusiast forum.

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When people ask how I like it I respond with, “I’ve been smiling since the day I bought it. Most fun vehicle I’ve ever owned. Everything I hoped it’d be and more.”

Wish they had a aftermarket 7pin trailer wiring solution but other than that I’m very happy.

Sponsored

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I could have sold my Bronco for $15k over what I paid for it. It’s still sitting in my garage though. Why? It’s super fun off road, is a convertible, has a manual, has plenty of space for kids and groceries (gasp!), and is great in snow.

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not exactly buyer's remorse but if the Maverick and Bronco had been announced at the same time I would have ordered a Maverick (or maybe Santa Cruz). Instead I was 1 year into my Bronco reservation so I was already pretty well attached.

The Maverick is the closest thing in size to the 99 Tacoma I used to drive and I've found modern Tacomas and other "mid" sized trucks are all too huge.

The Bronco is great but I've been frustrated with how little stuff I can fit in the rear cargo area and a tiny truck would probably be a better lifestyle match.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey! As one of these "luxury vehicle" bums, not everyone will be as you describe, but you're actually spot on here.

I still own an old Disco for off roading, so I do have experience with body on frame with SA's, but many/most of these Bronco buyers in the cities do make me wonder what the hell they're doing here? Is this fascination an extension of this gorpcore crap? (whatever that term means)

Bronco is a truck, so it feels like a truck, is loud, makes noises and has a lot of areas that may snag your dress.... err, dressy jeans that you paid $200+ for. Plus, "how do you use these bolt things" types.

For those of us who are either from or live in areas where dirt and sand are regular, and trees and such, I think we're used to trucks, real trucks, not Tahoes, Escalades, Expeditions even, or whatever, think a vehicle was finally built for us and we'll love it.

Screw luxury cars. Once everything is electric, what the hell are you paying for anyway? Get that Kia and keep it moving. :)
Still waiting on my Bronco, but my wrangler is such a great city vehicle in the north east. New York City in particular has a lot of nasty potholes that cause havoc on “normal” vehicles. Curbs, other drivers hitting you while parking (mitigated with a metal bumper, trailer hitch and being taller than others) and general maneuverability + the height giving better visibility are all things that I appreciate in city driving.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree on the weirdness there. And at times my soft top seems quieter than the hardtop, which my brain can't comprehend at all.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I highly doubt there are many (if at all) that don't like the vehicle. I can see the remorse being of a financial nature, perhaps he/she determined the vehicle, while awesome, doesn't fit his/her lifestyle - you'd hope that wouldn't happen with all the time we've had to think about it. But, I'm sure it's out there.
I'm counting on this happening to me after approaching 800 days of waiting and this is how my life generally unfolds . However, I was fortunate to drive a 2DR Wildtrack which mirrors my BL build and I know the truck is awesome. But my brain will find a way to ruin it. It's a 4-5 hour drive home from Granger. Plenty of time.
Sponsored