Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like BlueBronco's campaign is working.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well written article. Couldn’t hurt. Remaining anonymous while obvious who it was is a good call.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice to see B6G's efforts getting some traction and the media picking it up. Good on The Drive for publishing it and MSN for picking it up.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I promise you I will never buy a Ford after my Bronco, and maybe Ford doesn’t care. I’ve bought 11 new vehicles in the last 13 years and will most likely continue to buy new vehicles in the future. They will not be Fords.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for posting the article! I particularly like the quote from Jim Farley, Ford CEO.

For the record, Ford's very own CEO, Jim Farley, has been a proponent of this promise to the consumer, at least as a concept. Speaking to Reuters back in August, the executive said "We are really committed to going to an order-based system and keeping inventories at 50 to 60 days' supply."

I vividly remember my participation in the "Bronco Celebration" video created by Ford. During a WebEx conference I had with Jim, he looked me in the eyes and said, "You need to be patient and trust me." I am still being patient.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

goobstew

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We had 2 reservations. One was with our local dealer in Colorado and one with the dealer that this article was about for their October special. I cancelled the reservation this spring when it was pretty obvious that they had way too many reservations for such a small dealer and stayed with the local dealer that was charging MSRP. I have a build date and a VIN with a easy build and a lousy reservation date. Allocations and buildable Bronco's are the only thing that matter in this crazy world. Reservation dates have no importance at all to ford.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for posting the article! I particularly like the quote from Jim Farley, Ford CEO.

For the record, Ford's very own CEO, Jim Farley, has been a proponent of this promise to the consumer, at least as a concept. Speaking to Reuters back in August, the executive said "We are really committed to going to an order-based system and keeping inventories at 50 to 60 days' supply."

I vividly remember my participation in the "Bronco Celebration" video created by Ford. During a WebEx conference I had with Jim, he looked me in the eyes and said, "You need to be patient and trust me." I am still being patient.
An order based system is just that, based on the orders in which they are received. They really need two separate models if they want to keep with the order system moving forward.