Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When your time is too precious to spare 2 extra secs every time you drive.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Apparently, it is 2021 after all.

We are all on track to be like the humans in Wall-E
wall-e-chairs.jpg
Oh man, don't get me started. I think the new truck ads are funny. The "fold down ladder" because people lack the basic fitness to climb into the bed of their $60K truck. LOL.

Now pushing a button is too much for folks. Feathering the brake at a stop to eliminate the start-stop is just too much effort.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why spend the money for this when all you need to do is hit the button on the dash? Is hitting a button that much of a pain for everyone?
Kind of.
My wife's SUV is the first car I've driven that has this.

My steps getting in the car now include a lot of button pressing
Press button for auto seat adjustment, Click seatbelt in, Choose my music, hit the auto-start stop, adjust A/C

Takes too long to get going lol
Taking 1 step out of the equation, while miniscule, adds up to loads of stress-relief over time

(Edit: I'm literally getting the door keypad just to avoid the step of bringing my keys with me everywhere I go. My home is a smart home that minimizes the need to manually do things, if that helps to understand how I roll)

Sponsored

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On my Raptors, I simply unplug it under the dash on driver's side. Betting the Bronco is same way. Same plug disables the trailer lights, but it takes 2 seconds to plug it back in if I need to tow. No check engine light will come on when unplugged either.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know there's a button on the dash. In my wife's Lincoln, that only opens a 'settings' page on the screen - then you touch again to deactivate ASS. Is Bronco like that....or does one touch do the trick?
I confirm from playing with it on a test drive that one touch turns it off. I left it on for part of the drive but also had the AC running and the truck never turned off for me despite a fair amount of stop and go.

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also, you can run in Sport mode and that disables auto-start (It does on my Base 7MT, not sure about auto trans)

Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Apparently, it is 2021 after all.

We are all on track to be like the humans in Wall-E
Ford Bronco Auto Start-Stop Eliminator for Bronco is now available ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP
That's the first thing I think of when people complain of doing the simplest things. At least all this laziness will pretty much guarantee me a job as a nurse. 😂. My guess is that many who can't hit one button are the same people that go through a drive through instead of walking in or taking the elevator instead of taking the stairs

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The comments are funny. You guys do realize that these are set up for modifying. There will be folks that modify in a variety of ways that you will have no interest in doing or think are silly. How about be happy that there are vendors supporting our brand and model? If you don't care for the mod, just click 'back' and find something that you have more interest in.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, I was hoping this was about Ford offering this option like others have in recent years.

Oh well, it’s good that there’s an AF option at least.

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is value in not having to mess with flashing and reflashing via Forscan, ie to return it to stock before warranty service
There is no "flashing" of anything, you are not altering anything in the PCM, you are making simple changes to the BCM that is NEVER scanned for any warranty work, I've yet to find a dealer who even know that you can get in there any make changes.
Sponsored