First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good to know! I have an old Bronco6G spreadsheet that shows Sync 4 in all trims, and shows Apple CarPlay as an option in Big Bend and standard on up. Not sure how accurate this spreadsheet is.

I want to see it on a bigger screen, and I have a data plan where I pay by how much data I use.
I had to dig through my saved bookmarks but found it.

https://community.thebronconation.com/2021-bronco-profile-base/

Key Standard Features:

• Bronco Base comes standard with Ford’s new terrain management system (TMS) with 5 G.O.A.T. Modes. Activated by a dial on the center console, G.O.A.T. modes allow the driver to easily select presets adjusting differentials, powertrain, traction control settings, and more. Sand, Slippery, Sport, Eco, and Normal are the included modes for Base.
  • Sync 4 with wireless Apple CarPlay
Sponsored

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m glad to see that maybe the base manual squatch might be about $5500 in the future.

I noticed on the B&P, the BD alternate wheels say “available on all trims” for $995. If so, why isn’t it listed with each trim level?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m glad to see that maybe the base manual squatch might be about $5500 in the future.

I noticed on the B&P, the BD alternate wheels say “available on all trims” for $995. If so, why isn’t it listed with each trim level?
Also says it standard on wildtrack and FE models with 32" Mud terrain tires!!! :ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure that is not the case.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's actually a good idea though , like on Rangers & F150's , an upgrade wheel for all the trims, or in this case, Base.
$995 plus the hit for the upgraded tires like they do with the trucks, I'm certain Ford would make a profit on that option.

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's actually a good idea though , like on Rangers & F150's , an upgrade wheel for all the trims, or in this case, Base.
$995 plus the hit for the upgraded tires like they do with the trucks, I'm certain Ford would make a profit on that option.
Totally agree

Sponsored

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have my BD build picked out and seems to be what I want the most.

Looking at the base, and doing more and more reading about the Mid extras, and the additional off road capabilities of the BD, have me wondering why I am going that way. Couple features I like in the mid package, some I don't care about and some I am wondering if I just wont turn off. I am sure Advanced 4x4 is great, and the lockers could be useful I guess (I am sure for many they would be a given, but I know what I will do off road, and it isn't a pass time for me).

Ruled out modular bumper, as I wont really use it for anything. Ruled out Aux switches, for same reason.

So I am left with the Automatic. No other options. My wife just shakes her head.

It looks so simple and fun to drive. Question is, is it, or am I just getting old and super cheap. On the flip side, I looked at the Wildtrack to, which I have never considered. Looks cool, can't see the value for me though.

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base

Looking at the base, and doing more and more reading about the Mid extras, and the additional off road capabilities of the BD, have me wondering why I am going that way. Couple features I like in the mid package, some I don't care about and some I am wondering if I just wont turn off. I am sure Advanced 4x4 is great, and the lockers could be useful I guess (I am sure for many they would be a given, but I know what I will do off road, and it isn't a pass time for me).

Ruled out modular bumper, as I wont really use it for anything. Ruled out Aux switches, for same reason.

So I am left with the Automatic. No other options. My wife just shakes her head.

It looks so simple and fun to drive. Question is, is it, or am I just getting old and super cheap. On the flip side, I looked at the Wildtrack to, which I have never considered. Looks cool, can't see the value for me though.
Save the 10 grand and go with the base.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm with ya! Automatic is required as is 4 doors, so a Base 4 door covers most bases for me. I think I'll get the aux switches, i want to add some lights in the future. The traction control will cover what I need, but would really like LSD's (not a deal breaker though and lockers aren't needed). But overall, it's going to be my daily driver and road manners are most important. I'll add wheels and tires later, they just need to be a touch bigger on the Base. I'll probably go with 2.7 to make up for any gearing issues.

I may upgrade to the Big Bend to open up better gearing (4.27 plus bonus of a rear locker), mid package (heated seats), towing and the color (Cactus Grey) that I really want.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Which leads me back to the base. I only see 2 downsides to the base. Small tires and no nav system. I can fix the tire situation by getting a squatched base.
Sasquatch is a really expensive way to get bigger tires. Why not just get some 33's at the local tire shop upon delivery?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sasquatch is a really expensive way to get bigger tires. Why not just get some 33's at the local tire shop upon delivery?
Trouble is it also includes an upgraded front axle, front and rear axle lockers, lower gearing and provides more ground clearance. We are all building according to our needs. I'm building an Appalachian snow machine, so those additional features are important to me. Other people, not so much. Fair enough...

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not sure that 33's will fit on a base. Or if I would need a lift and other suspension mods to make it work with a good amount of clearance. I'm sure Sasquatch would have better resale value and less hassle than piecemealing all of this through aftermarket given that aftermarket is not available yet.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trouble is it also includes an upgraded front axle, front and rear axle lockers, lower gearing and provides more ground clearance. We are all building according to our needs. I'm building an Appalachian snow machine, so those additional features are important to me. Other people, not so much. Fair enough...
Absolutely, and I'm planning to Bigfoot mine but I certainly wouldn't do it just for bigger tires. In fact, I'd prefer to save a couple grand and not get the wheels and tires but that's not an option.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bump for my favorite trim.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not sure that 33's will fit on a base. Or if I would need a lift and other suspension mods to make it work with a good amount of clearance. I'm sure Sasquatch would have better resale value and less hassle than piecemealing all of this through aftermarket given that aftermarket is not available yet.
I was talking to one of the performance drivers at the Phoenix event, and he said any of the stock wheels/tires will fit on the Base.

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm hoping that I can talk to the dealer (Stevens) about at least swapping the base tires for something a little bigger. I dont see why they wouldn't but maybe I'm missing something.
Sponsored