Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, I don't really care about having a locker, but I do plan on adding a Truetrac LSD. The only thing I'm kind of bummed about is the 3.73s, but I think they will be fine when I upgrade to 32s.
A word of warning.
You will need to budget a ring and pinion set for that LSD too.

The ring gear is welded on, not bolted on, with the open differentials.

Only the locking differentials come with bolted on ring gears.

If you get a Base, both ring gears will be welded on.

BB or BD, the front open differential will have the ring gear welded on.

Sasquatch is the only one where you can reuse both the F/R ring gears.
Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I may wait on aftermarket for steel bumpers and I’m considering an automatic so I don’t have a delayed production.
2-dr base, sound dampening headliner, auxiliary switches, floor mats, Sasquatch. $36.6k

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I may wait on aftermarket for steel bumpers and I’m considering an automatic so I don’t have a delayed production.
2-dr base, sound dampening headliner, auxiliary switches, floor mats, Sasquatch. $36.6k
...and I see you have a kayak, so you better get the roof rails...$400...37K

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry if this has been addressed before but what size tires can we fit on the Base stock wheels without having to put a lift on or spacers?

I do not like the stock tires at all and going back and forth on the wheels. I like steelie look but would rather them either black or like the carbonized grey on the Badlands Bronco Sport.

I am looking at 33"s 305/70R16 and either painting the wheels or getting new 16" or 17" ones. I want bigger tires but cant justify Sasquatch because I am not planning on doing any aggressive off-roading. Probably just some dirt roads, mud, and the 4x4 beach in the Outer Banks every year. Base Bronco 4d with just the hard top as accessory should work just fine for me. The Tech is good enough for my standards in the Base without having to go up to BB Mid package.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry if this has been addressed before but what size tires can we fit on the Base stock wheels without having to put a lift on or spacers?

I do not like the stock tires at all and going back and forth on the wheels. I like steelie look but would rather them either black or like the carbonized grey on the Badlands Bronco Sport.

I am looking at 33"s 305/70R16 and either painting the wheels or getting new 16" or 17" ones. I want bigger tires but cant justify Sasquatch because I am not planning on doing any aggressive off-roading. Probably just some dirt roads, mud, and the 4x4 beach in the Outer Banks every year. Base Bronco 4d with just the hard top as accessory should work just fine for me. The Tech is good enough for my standards in the Base without having to go up to BB Mid package.
33’s will probably fit but rub at full flex. 32’s should be fine.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You might look at something a bit narrower than 305, especially if you're using the steelies which are only 7" wide. A 265/75/16 is about 32 and a 255/85/16 is about 33. If you like a wider look try to find a 275 or 285 with an aspect ratio that will give you the desired height. Even if you go to an aftermarket wheel 305 may rub, as Sasquatch has both a lift and wheel offset to make them fit.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base

You might look at something a bit narrower than 305, especially if you're using the steelies which are only 7" wide. A 265/75/16 is about 32 and a 255/85/16 is about 33. If you like a wider look try to find a 275 or 285 with an aspect ratio that will give you the desired height. Even if you go to an aftermarket wheel 305 may rub, as Sasquatch has both a lift and wheel offset to make them fit.
305/70R16 on 16x7 rims have been used by Jeepers for years.
They just use 1 1/2" wheel spacers for clearance.

Tread life will be shorter than usual,. Due to the tread being crowned more than optimal.

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

This is a great question... I’m getting a base as well, but would really like to do my own “Sasquatch package” ASAP, I’m hoping there’s some aftermarket lifts available by the time I take delivery to get those small tires off

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m just curious, does anyone know what hero switches come with the 2-dr base and Sasquatch package?

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it would be front locker rear locker and I think hazards are up there too but I might be mistaken. Sway bar disconnect would only be on badlands.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m just curious, does anyone know what hero switches come with the 2-dr base and Sasquatch package?
Front and rear locker, probably?

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs