Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$8K for Powerwagon trim on a Ram 2500. I could see Sasquatch package being the same price or more. Ford has really set the bar with wheel costs, $2000 for some styles on F150.

I am in for a base to get away from the dynamic cruze control and lane assist crap. Looks like everything I ever wanted in my old FZJ80(sold long ago) in new rig! Hope we can select just a few options, would be nice to get low gears and rear locker for a couple of grand.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely in the 2 door Base+ Sasquatch camp. It already has enough creature comfort I need, the color I want (Antimatter blue), and will most likely exceed the capability I'll need. The only other model I'm interested after that would be Black Diamond.

That comes standard with a rear locker, all the under-body protection, 32" light truck tires, and all weatherproof interior. Which that would also cover all of my needs.

I imagine they'll both be in a similar price range.
I'm in the same camp. Base vs Black Diamond. Likely going with Base with Sasquatch as well depending on price. I'm a simple man...I don't need many of the bells and whistles....My truck now has manual windows, no AC, no power anything, and the doors don't stay closed. The base model will blow anything I have out of the water.

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can’t possibly see how that would ever happen. Unless you talking before fees.

I like remote start... never had it, wife always did though. And why not have it factory installed.
Ford’s remote start is by far the best remote start I’ve ever had. Almost instant.

Its_OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is the the base bronco? It has the base grille but i know you cant get orange on the base.. but it doesnt have the upgraded headlights either? What trim is this thing.

CE1907FD-8010-46DD-851D-CBAE4F81A57E.png

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is the the base bronco? It has the base grille but i know you cant get orange on the base.. but it doesnt have the upgraded headlights either? What trim is this thing.

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread CE1907FD-8010-46DD-851D-CBAE4F81A57E
No that is not base, base has silver 16” steelies, tiny tires, I believe a different front bumper, and as you already mentioned is not available in orange.
Go to Fords website for a look at the base.

Sponsored

Its_OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No that is not base, base has silver 16” steelies, tiny tires, I believe a different front bumper, and as you already mentioned is not available in orange.
Go to Fords website for a look at the base.
But this might be the entry level or a big bend with the sasquatch package

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But this might be the entry level or a big bend with the sasquatch package
Would that mean if you get the Sasquatch package, you will have a choice of any color available as well?

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
$8K for Powerwagon trim on a Ram 2500. I could see Sasquatch package being the same price or more. Ford has really set the bar with wheel costs, $2000 for some styles on F150.

I am in for a base to get away from the dynamic cruze control and lane assist crap. Looks like everything I ever wanted in my old FZJ80(sold long ago) in new rig! Hope we can select just a few options, would be nice to get low gears and rear locker for a couple of grand.
At$8,000 the Sasquatch package is not worth it, as I mentioned gearing + rear locker is $2,500 or so, 35”s are cheap probably $1,200-1,400 depending on set (16-17” rim size), undercarriage protection willhave no less than 5 different companies competing to sel you different options based on need. Rims are subjective, I would probably keep 16” steelies if they weren’t so damn narrow, Craigslist will be full of take offs though.
And a 1-2” lift certainly won’t cost you the remainder.

Its_OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Would that mean if you get the Sasquatch package, you will have a choice of any color available as well?
Maybe?? Because this looks like a base grille with the basic headlights but its orange? Also all trim levels can be identified with a fender badge explaining the trim except for the base which has no badge. And if you look at the picture, this orange bronco has no fender badge.

Sponsored

JH1026

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Yaris, 2016 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 04D30EAC-057B-48C2-B766-42ECE2F81B5C
At first look, it would seem this is a Base model with the Sasquatch Package. But looking at the color, it may be a Black Diamond trim and the grille from the Base Bronco was mistakenly added.

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That could be a base with some options including sasquatch.

I'm in the same boat NickP, if the sasquatch package is 5k or less ill get a base with sasquatch and call it a day. Really need some more info from Ford though.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pic of the grilles

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 04D30EAC-057B-48C2-B766-42ECE2F81B5C
I think your orange one has halos in the headlights your base truck does not have, the bumper is definitely different.

Personally base in orange would be perfect, but I’m not paying $10k just to get the color I want. Ive been in that situation before and I didn’t pay more last time either.
No black, no silver, those are the only two I won’t do. Probably no white in this case either.

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man, the way things are looking, Ford might outsell jeep with the base model alone.

Its_OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think your orange one has halos in the headlights your base truck does not have, the bumper is definitely different.

Personally base in orange would be perfect, but I’m not paying $10k just to get the color I want. Ive been in that situation before and I didn’t pay more last time either.
No black, no silver, those are the only two I won’t do. Probably no white in this case either.
Idk man, has base grille and no fender badge??
Sponsored