First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger XLT 4x4, 2018 Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base of Bases here. In Oxford White no less! The only options I ordered were Aux switches, Splash guards, floor protectors, Paint Protection film and cargo protector. That's it. Nada, Nuthin, zip else. $30,985 with Destination & delivery. Build week of 7/12...

Anyone else have this build?
Sponsored

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Base , AT , 2.3 , aux switches , Rapid Red ( ftw ) :p
will get 32's or 33's not sure . if and when I get my ride

Griffstar07

Base
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base, Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base of Bases here. In Oxford White no less! The only options I ordered were Aux switches, Splash guards, floor protectors, Paint Protection film and cargo protector. That's it. Nada, Nuthin, zip else. $30,985 with Destination & delivery. Build week of 7/12...

I do. I only added the modular bumper, and auxiliary switches. 7/16 reservation, 02/01 order. I’m glad to see someone similar to mine is moving forward!

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You ever get a good answer for this? Cuz I got scheduled and the ford website rending of my build is now missing the 5th wheel. Big Bend non-sas

I think there are just some gremlins in the build & price that do this occasionally. I was building a Badlands yesterday, and the spare wheel disappeared just because I added the High package. I don't think it actually means anything.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think there are just some gremlins in the build & price that do this occasionally. I was building a Badlands yesterday, and the spare wheel disappeared just because I added the High package. I don't think it actually means anything.
Same with the Base, right now the sasquatch decal sticker only gets applied if you have the modular bumper.

Sponsored

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First post here.

For those curious to see how 33" all terrain tires would look on the base with the polished steelies then I mocked these up in Photoshop.

I think this looks fantastic, the proportions with 33" tires look just right for the 2 door. The 35" tires are better suited on the 4 door.

I'm surprised Ford don't offer 32" all terrain tires as standard with the base or as an upgrade (gloss black 17" steelies) considering it would provide a little more ground clearance to match that in the base Wrangler.

I dread to think how many hours I've spent on that configurator going back and forth with options. I'm constantly torn between the Base and the Black Diamond, it seems like there's so many options but too many compromises to get the perfect configuration that I'm after.

Decided not to get carried away with all the bells and whistles and to stick with the base and then upgrade to 32"/33" tires later for the minimal off-roading I'll be doing.

Money I save can go to other things since a $7k jump to Black Diamond isn't justified IMO which is the only alternative option I like that doesn't break the bank.

This base configuration comes in at $33,920.

bronco.png
bronco2.png
Nice work.

BDBrian1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the same build same color upgraded bumper also the same build week!

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sooooo......... do they make 33” all seasons?! 😁

Sponsored

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only added the up fitter switches and the door access keypad. Cheap and easy.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm surprised Ford don't offer 32" all terrain tires as standard
I suspect a lot of it has to do with maxing out MPGs. That and they like to give you a reason to go up a model and spend more.

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have one reserved in Antimatter Blue for the wife but we got that "delayed" email and no build date either. So, I just got her a 1973 Bronco in the mean time.
Yes, I have an Antimatter Blue order. Build week scheduled for 7/12

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm playing with that idea also, but the heated seats of the Big Bend and Black Diamond are tough for me to get past.....but that price point though!!!

edit... of course, Sasquatch.
dealer installed heated seats will be added for $500-$600 to my Base, 2dr, 7 speed, mod bumper, roof rails, Oxford White
Sponsored