Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again. Literally why folks do not trust car dealerships. The entire structure of car sales needs to change. No other commodity do we bicker back and forth over the price and haggle. It’s so frustrating. Also how do I tend to know more about the vehicles, or terms of leasing then the salesman? Or do they just continue to lie. It’s infuriating.
Yet every time a manufacturer goes to a no haggle pricing model people reject it. Only reason people are so upset now is because the whole barter system is working against them for once.
Sponsored

Montague19??

Base
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yet every time a manufacturer goes to a no haggle pricing model people reject it. Only reason people are so upset now is because the whole barter system is working against them for once.
Carmax has the largest market share of automobiles sale by dealers.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Public pressure is your best bet

Bronco Time

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have no issue with the no haggle system. Per example of Tesla, when you place your order for a current production model that is the price you lock in and pay with zero expectation of ADM upon delivery. And there will be zero upon delivery.
In this case, the haggling should have been done at the time of ordering with this dealer. I sum this up to failed expectations from the dealer. A simple “The price will depend on the market upon delivery“ would have laid out an expectation liked or not. Any reputable dealer should be transparent in costs. It’s unfortunate you don’t have a signed agreement, so the cards are stacked against you. I hope you get your bronco. Best of luck.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carmax has the largest market share of automobiles sale by dealers.
Carmax is used car market. I’m talking OEM. Several have experimented over the years with no haggle pricing and they usually ended up losing sales because people felt like the could get a “better” deal elsewhere by negotiating.

Carmax’s whole model is based on volume. They don’t need huge profits on each vehicle because of the # of units they sell. They are the Walmart of car dealerships. Ever notice they even have the same colors?

Sponsored

Montague19??

Base
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
You'll have to qualify that. Compared to what?
Carmax is used car market. I’m talking OEM. Several have experimented over the years with no haggle pricing and they usually ended up losing sales because people felt like the could get a “better” deal elsewhere by negotiating.

Carmax’s whole model is based on volume. They don’t need huge profits on each vehicle because of the # of units they sell. They are the Walmart of car dealerships. Ever notice they even have the same colors?
I'm sorry I didn't realize ford doesn't sell in volume. I'm sure that's why these broncos take so long. Due to the time that one individual spends crafting every piece lik a fine piece of jewelry

firecapt

Badlands
First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seconded. Newer member here but ready to help - too much of this $#&@ going on...

Do you have anything in writing? Emails? Have you mentioned flipping you Bronco or given the dealer any other reason to come at you with the increase? Send the deets and put 'em on blast.

Sponsored

Tcbbronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be a shame if you accidentally backed into it and ruined the Carfax

OP
OP

T381

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going to have a conversation with the dealer tomorrow before releasing the hounds. But I do appreciate the support. For those that asked, reservation was from early October of 2020; not Day 1 but early enough.

Thanks again!

ATbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m all about it. Or the brokers the offer no haggle straight up discount. It’s such a hassle to get a straight answer out of 90% of dealers
Sponsored