KarenAnne08

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mercedes E350 4MATIC to bridge the gap
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My blend date was 4/5 and the tracker shows it was built on 4/6 (I did not receive the built email, but that's not surprising because I never received the scheduled email either). My dealer just provided me with the information below; they told me the vehicle is waiting at the "Ford gates" and is estimated to arrive on 4/30. We're gettin there!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/3/2023 1680895213200

Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 4/3 build has been delivered to the rail yard this morning, now to wait for it to be trucked to the dealer... šŸ„³

Of course, the dealer won't respond to my "what's the final price going to be?" so the nerves have set in on that. Fully prepared to walk if they don't cooperate with the original deal and/or transition private offer of $2845... My initial goal was to have a Bronco for well under $40k (38 and change on original order), and now it's almost $46k on the sticker.

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 4/3 build has been delivered to the rail yard this morning, now to wait for it to be trucked to the dealer... šŸ„³

Of course, the dealer won't respond to my "what's the final price going to be?" so the nerves have set in on that. Fully prepared to walk if they don't cooperate with the original deal and/or transition private offer of $2845... My initial goal was to have a Bronco for well under $40k (38 and change on original order), and now it's almost $46k on the sticker.
if you signed an order form with them, your bronco should be price protected to the date you ordered it.
At least thatā€™s how it is in Canada? My bronco build is price protected for what it was on Oct 1st when I ordered it. As well as finance protected. I get access to the interest rate that was being offered at that time as well.
So hopefully thatā€™s the case for you as well?

Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

if you signed an order form with them, your bronco should be price protected to the date you ordered it.
At least thatā€™s how it is in Canada? My bronco build is price protected for what it was on Oct 1st when I ordered it. As well as finance protected. I get access to the interest rate that was being offered at that time as well.
So hopefully thatā€™s the case for you as well?

LOL..we all wish that was the case. If only it was that simple there wouldn't be hundreds of horror stories on here about shady dealers and "lost" Broncos.

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL..we all wish that was the case. If only it was that simple there wouldn't be hundreds of horror stories on here about shady dealers and "lost" Broncos.
Dude that SUCKS šŸ˜©
I guess Iā€™m lucky/glad my local dealer has had 40+ year history with dealing with my parents and their logging company (cliche Canadian here whoā€™s parents were actual lumber jacks lol). So I donā€™t have to worry too much about being fucked over. Though I will be careful.
Iā€™m purposely not going to read up on all those horror stories. Last thing I need is super paranoia ahaha

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone take delivery yet? Mine's still sitting in the rail yard awaiting a truck to the dealer. Luckily dealer has been positive about honoring our deal so far. Still not assuming anything until the ink is dry.

Jgibbons1685

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been sitting on the dealer lot since Tuesday. We are having price protection and private offer issues.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has been sitting on the dealer lot since Tuesday. We are having price protection and private offer issues.

Ugh. Sorry to hear about that. My biggest concern. My dealer has acknowledged my transition private offer ($2845) but not the latest round of price protection for SAS, Bumper, etc. so I need to research up on that HERE. Should be $500+$750+$150...
Sponsored