Sponsored

Can’t believe I waited for this peice of @&$!

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 2023 has burning rubber smell often. Hoping it’s just something burning off and not trans etc. 400 miles so far.
Ford rep any info on this?
Mine smelled the same for the first 5 hundred miles just the tires breaking in. The smell is gone
Sponsored

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine smelled the same for the first 5 hundred miles just the tires breaking in. The smell is gone
Tires breaking in? I hope you are joking..never heard of such thing. Please elaborate.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds Kind of suspect
talking about a 2021 first edition gremlin problems in 2023
Things that make you go 🤔
Yeah, but this is a Bronco. He probably just took delivery last month.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, but this is a Bronco. He probably just took delivery last month.
You joke, but here it is 2023 and I've only owned my 21 for 11 months.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep typical ford! Waited for this bronco, and got lucky when they opened up the orders. Or didI? I have a 2021 4dr 1st edition, this truck starts when it wants to! The truck literally shuts completely down with no warning. Everything is fine then you park it and it the doors won’t unlock, ( no response to the key fob). You then have to manually unlock the door, (which sets the alarm off), all screens and gauges are black no response. Even putting the key fob in its home in the center console, it dose not recognize it. The only thing you can do is disconnect the ground from the battery, wait about 25min-40min for everything to reset to default and like magic the truck starts like there was no problem at all…
I have load tested the battery, (Ford has replaced it 3 times with new ones), I have checked and tested all connections.
It has been at ford for 2 months, with software updates, new computer, new key fobs, and still shuts down. Any one else have this problem?
Where's the GoFundMe.....or Only Fans account so we can subscribe and click the bell icon??? I'm soooooo interested.

Sponsored

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep typical ford! Waited for this bronco, and got lucky when they opened up the orders. Or didI? I have a 2021 4dr 1st edition, this truck starts when it wants to! The truck literally shuts completely down with no warning. Everything is fine then you park it and it the doors won’t unlock, ( no response to the key fob). You then have to manually unlock the door, (which sets the alarm off), all screens and gauges are black no response. Even putting the key fob in its home in the center console, it dose not recognize it. The only thing you can do is disconnect the ground from the battery, wait about 25min-40min for everything to reset to default and like magic the truck starts like there was no problem at all…
I have load tested the battery, (Ford has replaced it 3 times with new ones), I have checked and tested all connections.
It has been at ford for 2 months, with software updates, new computer, new key fobs, and still shuts down. Any one else have this problem?
NOPE! Love mine! No issues what so ever. Exceeded my expectations.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeh you clearly should sell it.

quickly.

"pieces of @&$!" top dollar is 50% of sticker value.....

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And the same chance as doing something stupid to the vehicle when your driving it off road and you require a tow back because you took a wheel off because you didn't see a stump or large rock. There is no Zero risk events when doing anything.
If it is your fault then understandable...but if the vehicle blows and engine or the computer goes out that is not.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If it is your fault then understandable...but if the vehicle blows and engine or the computer goes out that is not.
You're missing the point completely-you'll never remove every single risk factor when operating a vehicle.

It boils down to shit happens.

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't believe this troll got 8 pages of responses.

qizzg.jpg

jhruzek

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor, Lexus LC500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Doedawg,

How many miles do you have on your truck? Do you know what your build date was? I have just over 10K miles on my FE and have no problems other than the intermittent parking brake warning screen.

Wgchrs

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX, '17 Flex, '15 Mazda3, '97 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Doedawg,

How many miles do you have on your truck? Do you know what your build date was? I have just over 10K miles on my FE and have no problems other than the intermittent parking brake warning screen.

This is a great point, I'm sure we could learn a lot more with a window sticker or a VIN and Order #

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP has been a member since Dec 5 2022, never posted anything til a month later. First thread is this whining shit about the Bronco. Nothing else, no hey look at my Bronco, no avatar of his Bronco, no profile of his Bronco. Does he even have a Bronco? I have no idea, no profile no pictures, but yet he has a thread of 8 pages of his magical Bronco. Can't seem to wrap my head around this one.

75c78717f687933be27b555f85ce0998.jpg
Sponsored