Sponsored

Can’t believe I waited for this peice of @&$!

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You should sell it for Wrangler - Nothing is cooler than being a hipster and covering your Wrangler with American flag, gun and skull stickers.
Sponsored

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have 2021 Outerbanks with almost 20k miles on it. I’ve be been having all sorts of electrical issues since about 5k. My backup camera goes black often. If I idle for a min before shutting it off I get a bunch of alerts like hill start assist, ect… and it puts my park brake on when I restart it. So I have to shut it off and restart it. Right now I’m having issues with park aid fault. My front and back sensors aren’t working. Took it to the car wash twice in the last 24 hrs, disconnected the battery. Tightened the bolts in the fuse box. Can’t figure out what is causing it. Probably have to take it to the dealer where they’ll tell me they don’t know what’s causing it. But other than that crap she runs great and I absolutely love the thing. It has never shut off on me and starts up every time. Knock on wood…

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Assuming you're the first owner of your FE and that you've had it since mid-late 2021, how many times has this happened?
You should consider looking into a lemon law lawyer in your state or in Michigan.
I've had pretty good results with lemon law lawyers, and you pay nothing out of pocket (once a Chevy and the other a GMC).
I've had my FE since OCT of 2021 and have had zero issues, but that's just me. Not every car is the same. In fact, 3rd Ford of mine and have had zero issues on any of em.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You're missing the point completely-you'll never remove every single risk factor when operating a vehicle.

It boils down to shit happens.
You are missing the point completely. If you get stranded it should be due to your own fault, not due to the fault of your vehicle. You have control over one, but not the other.

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You are missing the point completely. If you get stranded it should be due to your own fault, not due to the fault of your vehicle. You have control over one, but not the other.
Simple answer-shit happens...you can have a mechanical failure or your can have a human error that causes an major issue. I'm sure lots of people went off roading and weren't expecting to flip their rigs, all because of a stupid mistake. It's no different than a mechanical part failing because of same thing. It s not a control issue like you make it out to be.

est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base
So

Sorry for the spelling error. Just a working class stiff getting the runaround. I have been a Ford family since as far as I can remember, my fist car was a 58 ford country squire. I have backed Ford for years. Just looking for answers.
Same here my brother, but you kind of pulled the pin, dropped the grenade and walked out for a bit. That's what trolls do. My apologies for being a bit harsh. I guess me judging you off of 1 post is like you judging the integrity of your vehicle and Ford off of this issue. My guess is that your 58 had its share of issues. The difference is that nobody waited 2 years to get one and there was not a forum to consolidate complaints. Forums aren't designed for complaints and they work well when you calmly start a thread and ask for advice, not jump in head first and call our vehicles junk. We love our Bronco, but we don't expect perfection. The great thing about this country is that you are free to sell your stuff at anytime. I bet you'll even make money on it because of our amazing free market. Use that profit to buy a Jeep, then you can join their forum and complain about the endless electrical, drive train, and steering issues you'll get to experience.
You have some classic 1st world problems friend, be thankful for the fact that you can even afford such a sweet ride (even with its flaws).

PorkchopExpress

Outer Banks
First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,Toyota Supra LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

28k trouble free miles so far. My hill start assist came on once the first month in park. nothing strange after that. Even hit a deer on the highway and only had to replace the grill and cruise sensor.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One issue at 1k miles, no camera, pre collision alert not working pop up every time I start it. Only other problem is sleep deprivation caused by owning a Bronco and thinking of mods or watching videos/websites.
I get that every ice storm (not the sleep deprivation, the pre-collision fault)

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So

Sorry for the spelling error. Just a working class stiff getting the runaround. I have been a Ford family since as far as I can remember, my fist car was a 58 ford country squire. I have backed Ford for years. Just looking for answers.
[/QUOTE
You should sell it for Wrangler - Nothing is cooler than being a hipster and covering your Wrangler with American flag, gun and skull stickers.
i’m pretty sure hipsters don’t display American flags. Actually I know for a fact they don’t display American flags they’d much rather display a Cuban flag and support communism.
But that’s just my opinion

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep typical ford! Waited for this bronco, and got lucky when they opened up the orders. Or didI? I have a 2021 4dr 1st edition, this truck starts when it wants to! The truck literally shuts completely down with no warning. Everything is fine then you park it and it the doors won’t unlock, ( no response to the key fob). You then have to manually unlock the door, (which sets the alarm off), all screens and gauges are black no response. Even putting the key fob in its home in the center console, it dose not recognize it. The only thing you can do is disconnect the ground from the battery, wait about 25min-40min for everything to reset to default and like magic the truck starts like there was no problem at all…
I have load tested the battery, (Ford has replaced it 3 times with new ones), I have checked and tested all connections.
It has been at ford for 2 months, with software updates, new computer, new key fobs, and still shuts down. Any one else have this problem?
I have a '21 First Edition, and out of the three Broncos we've purchased, is by far the biggest pain. Hardtop is a creaky, noisy POS. Tailgate rattle, build quality is for $#!T which is a disappointing way to spend $63K. Last night, it wouldn't recognize the key fob even though I was sitting in the truck. Finally got it started, only to have it then not shift into gear because it, you guessed it, wouldn't recognize the key. That took 10 minutes of jacking around, including placing it in the console, before it magically decided to shift into gear. Without it being in the console mind you, which was unsuccessful. This, coupled with the numerous recalls has me frustrated for sure.

RPHCOLTEX

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First birthday coming up for my 22 with 20K miles and no issues.

Emily

Big Bend
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep typical ford! Waited for this bronco, and got lucky when they opened up the orders. Or didI? I have a 2021 4dr 1st edition, this truck starts when it wants to! The truck literally shuts completely down with no warning. Everything is fine then you park it and it the doors won’t unlock, ( no response to the key fob). You then have to manually unlock the door, (which sets the alarm off), all screens and gauges are black no response. Even putting the key fob in its home in the center console, it dose not recognize it. The only thing you can do is disconnect the ground from the battery, wait about 25min-40min for everything to reset to default and like magic the truck starts like there was no problem at all…
I have load tested the battery, (Ford has replaced it 3 times with new ones), I have checked and tested all connections.
It has been at ford for 2 months, with software updates, new computer, new key fobs, and still shuts down. Any one else have this problem?
Then sell it to someone who will appreciate it and then learn how to spell.
I before E except after C

Last edited:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a '21 First Edition, and out of the three Broncos we've purchased, is by far the biggest pain. Hardtop is a creaky, noisy POS. Tailgate rattle, build quality is for $#!T which is a disappointing way to spend $63K. Last night, it wouldn't recognize the key fob even though I was sitting in the truck. Finally got it started, only to have it then not shift into gear because it, you guessed it, wouldn't recognize the key. That took 10 minutes of jacking around, including placing it in the console, before it magically decided to shift into gear. Without it being in the console mind you, which was unsuccessful. This, coupled with the numerous recalls has me frustrated for sure.
Sounds like your describing my FE. And our blend/built dates are almost identical. Homers on this site just won't accept the fact that there are a lot of Broncos out there with serious issues.

TNBRONCO2022

Black Diamond
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Supcrew 2014 Mecedes ML550 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One issue at 1k miles, no camera, pre collision alert not working pop up every time I start it. Only other problem is sleep deprivation caused by owning a Bronco and thinking of mods or watching videos/websites.
I have this problem now. Also no gear indicator on dash. 22 Black Diamond 4700 miles.
Sponsored