First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have not tried regular Radio. I will try it this week. I only have a 5-mile trip to work so my in Bronco time is limited. However, I do hear it on XM on occasion in that brief period. So, I will try it. I am in wireless carplay all the time. Even though I am listening to XM. Maybe it is a carplay issue. Thanks for the reply.
Sponsored

ncheritage

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover LWB HSE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
We're having the same issue. Today it actually crashed the entire infotainment system and it rebooted while we were driving. Normally it is a horrible robotic noise that plays through the speakers and it happens whenever the parking sensors activate. We use both carplay (wife) and android auto (me). Doesn't seem to matter which we use, the issue happens all the time. Very annoying.

Just posting for awareness so maybe Ford will fix in the next update...

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're having the same issue. Today it actually crashed the entire infotainment system and it rebooted while we were driving. Normally it is a horrible robotic noise that plays through the speakers and it happens whenever the parking sensors activate. We use both carplay (wife) and android auto (me). Doesn't seem to matter which we use, the issue happens all the time. Very annoying.

Happen today for me as well though this time it was a complete black screen at start up and then after a couple minutes of driving, it cycled over to a reboot and connected eventually.

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make sure to report it to your Dealer. Ford monitoring this thread is not likely to produce any results. Reported and tracked complaints from dealerships might.

Noble27

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your audio concerns on my end.
@fordmotorcompany - here is a video of the interference. I get this randomly when driving, when putting into reverse and sometimes when going through menu options. All while playing via CarPlay…

Also, here is a screen shot of a power up that has been stuck since Nov 7.. I called the over the air update line and had my dealer look at it. No help from either.,… Guess we are stuck with faulty software…

Ford Bronco Carplay audio issues and stutters IMG_0782

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@fordmotorcompany - here is a video of the interference. I get this randomly when driving, when putting into reverse and sometimes when going through menu options. All while playing via CarPlay…

Also, here is a screen shot of a power up that has been stuck since Nov 7.. I called the over the air update line and had my dealer look at it. No help from either.,… Guess we are stuck with faulty software…

Ford Bronco Carplay audio issues and stutters IMG_0782
Still no improvement on my end either.

OutlawOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here. If anything it’s gotten worse. I have also seemed to pickup a new system rebooting feature. Where the whole screen goes black and the radio shuts off. Sometimes twice within a 10 min drive.

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah this is getting fairly miserable...

Noble27

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your audio concerns on my end.
@fordmotorcompany - here’s another video… this happens regularly and often….
Here is another video.. This happens regularly and often…

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@fordmotorcompany - here’s another video… this happens regularly and often….

Here is another video.. This happens regularly and often…

That’s the best capture of the issue I’ve seen yet. hopefully someone at Ford is looking into this.
The more annoying issue to me is phone call audio dropping. The other person will go silent and I’ll have to scramble to dig my phone out of my pocket while driving to flip speaker phone on and off to get the audio working over CarPlay again. This will happen multiple times over the course of a 5-10 minute phone call.

Sponsored

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s the best capture of the issue I’ve seen yet. hopefully someone at Ford is looking into this.
The more annoying issue to me is phone call audio dropping. The other person will go silent and I’ll have to scramble to dig my phone out of my pocket while driving to flip speaker phone on and off to get the audio working over CarPlay again. This will happen multiple times over the course of a 5-10 minute phone call.
I didn't even think about those things being connected... I thought it was connected to me hitting the brakes somehow haha

I'm also kinda glad to hear it's happening with iPhones too. I figured it might be an Android Auto issue or something.

OutlawOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guys we have hope. I got an email from my service manager and he told me there is an update. I have to schedule a time for me to take it up to my dealership and see if that fixes it.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guys we have hope. I got an email from my service manager and he told me there is an update. I have to schedule a time for me to take it up to my dealership and see if that fixes it.
That's hopeful. Did he have knowledge that the update is meant to address this situation specifically, or is it just a general update and he is hoping it might make a difference?

OutlawOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounded more of a general update. But it looked like he got an answer from another person that says it addresses what’s in this forum. So I guess I’ll have to try and see.

brkdncr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have this issue and it’s awful for a new vehicle to have such a buggy infotainment system. Can’t wait to drop it off with a dealer for first oil change and a laundry list of small issues including this one.
Sponsored