Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did their spell-check get row from door?

Ford Bronco Consumer Reports: Ford Bronco is Most Satisfying Midsize Two-Row SUV to Own chairThrow

A very satisfying vehicle for what it is. The lack of a V8--only for the sound--is the only unsatisfying thing. Everything else can usually be modified which is why this type of vehicle is generally more satisfying for those of us that buy into this segment. You like some other trims grille? Swap it! You have a crayon shoved so far up your nose it's affecting your reasoning skills? Someone made a grumper grille...

It's rated almost as high as the Maytag Front-loading Over/Under Washer Dryer Combination.
I know all of us look to CR as our first and most trusted source for all things automotive. :rolleyes:
Don't forget we also have the aerodynamics of a 2.5 ton washing machine that some believe should be dead silent when pushed through the air at 75+mph. ;)

Like the Land Rover Discovery Series 1 we owned, the 6g Bronco is a very impressive and capable vehicle, which can be satisfying, when it’s not in the shop for repairs or recalls.
Had a Disco I as well... there is no reliability comparison a reasonable person could objectively make where the B6G isn't orders of magnitude better, especially electrically (except maybe the 2.7L alternators, haha, but I had to reman or replace my Disco's alt multiple times).

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 C10, 70 240z, 74 X1/9, 18 Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Base
At first I was like "Seriously?!" But then I saw the luxury brands got their own category and it made more sense.

The Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio is the most satisfying SUV I have ever driven. The noise it makes almost brought tears to my eyes :ROFLMAO:

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey, no death wobble, I’m good! Very satisfying!

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Consumer Reports' 18 Most Satisfying Vehicles to Own in 2023

https://jalopnik.com/consumer-reports-most-satisfying-2023-vehicles-to-own-1850238751
https://jalopnik.com/consumer-reports-most-satisfying-2023-vehicles-to-own-1850238751/slides/13

Sure, you could buy a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, but those have been on the road forever. The Ford Bronco, is new and exciting. And apparently, people who buy them are still seriously impressed.

Link to Consumer Reports Most Satisfying Vehicles to Own list:
https://www.consumerreports.org/car...isfaction/car-owner-satisfaction-a1136744521/
Let me correct that title for you: Consumer Reports: Ford Bronco is Most Satisfying Midsize Two-Row SUV to Own 😁

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of bronco issues are solved by ordering the base,if you ain't got it it can't go wrong 😁👍, I pass of the little things as personality 😊
I've got Badlands Lux with plenty of goodies and, granted I haven't owned it very long, it's been great so far. Definitely exceeded my expectations for drivability and comfort. It's done everything we've wanted it to do and can do a whole lot more.

Are there a few things I'd like different? Sure. Are they ruining my life? Not at all. Annoying? No. But some things on my wish list naturally conflict with each other. Some things come with trade-offs. Others would make Bronco that much better that even petty gripers couldn't gripe. :ROFLMAO:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now would ya lookie there, CONsumer Reports acknowledged something other than a snoremobile crossover.

Well I’ll be….. :confused:

Mr. R

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Daughter bought a Subaru Forester Wilderness 22 at the same time I bought my Bronco. It is, by far, head and tails better quality with many more features than the Bronco and over 8k less new. Although more practical in every possible way and most likely drive anywhere that i would ever take the Bronco, my future grand-children will never remember the Subaru. That is worth the price we pay :) And will I never loose it in a parking lot!!! The answer to Why? Because I can:)
Ford Bronco Consumer Reports: Ford Bronco is Most Satisfying Midsize Two-Row SUV to Own Bronco 1
I

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CR needs a smiles per miles rating
That sums it up right there. I own a 2009 Dodge Challenger. CR didn't think much of them, but later on did list the "owner satisfaction" as high. CR bases ratings on owner input. If people report a bunch of problems, then the "reliability" ranking will be low, but many of those same people will still say that overall they are very satisfied with the car. (By the way, mine has had no problems up until a month ago when my radiator failed. 14 years with nothing more than oil changes and a tune up).

My Bronco is giving plenty of smiles per miles at the moment. Even without miles, I get satisfaction just looking at those beautiful steelies. Everybody thinks the Bronco is a good looking ride. So my own "satisfaction" rating is high. If this thing starts forcing me into the dealer on a regular basis, that would change quickly. I'm not one of those who will put up with a headache.

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed...
I know this because if it wasn't, all the rattles squeaks noise and general annoyances would have driven me to sell it by now
Do people really get rattles and squeaks? I'm closing in on a year and the only rattles or squeaks I get is from stuff I threw in the back.

Sponsored

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do people really get rattles and squeaks? I'm closing in on a year and the only rattles or squeaks I get is from stuff I threw in the back.
I could deal with 90% of the roof pops, iffy window seal wind and plastic interior creaks...

But what drives me the most mental is that tinny tailgate clicking that my dealer insists is "just a noise it makes". Sounds like a cracked weld and it just makes me batty

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m 52 and have owned two Broncos in the 1980s-90s, wranglers, a recent 4Runner. Also tons of sport cars and luxury sedans. More importantly I grew up in a family owned auto dealership family. Dad had a different car almost every night. I’ve driven almost everything under the sun. I’ve been in my ‘23 decked out SAS OBX (optioned up to basically a Wildtrak) and I can say for some reason there hasn’t been a vehicle I enjoy more each day. It has its little flaws, but it makes me so happy every time I see it and every time I’m driving it.

Ford Bronco Consumer Reports: Ford Bronco is Most Satisfying Midsize Two-Row SUV to Own BA4C3A06-8729-4108-9F09-20638358198E

Mixtli_offroad

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No joke...I've owned my badlands 11k miles.... and I LOVE it. I plan on keeping this car. And taking my time modifying it

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No joke...I've owned my badlands 11k miles.... and I LOVE it. I plan on keeping this car. And taking my time modifying it
So glad you're enjoying your Bronco! Thank you for being part of the Ford Family.
Sponsored