Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

care to share?
I’m not going to screengrab or anything other than he said thanks for sharing and he’s on it. Trying to keep this a somewhat professional escalation without blasting everyone’s specific responses.
Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This will be interesting to see the results of dealers doing this.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a response from that M Levine email address. He’s on it.
Oh man, things are getting spicy.

Would love to hear updates on your case. You could help others if "Mike" is actually able to pull something through for you.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not going to screengrab or anything other than he said thanks for sharing and he’s on it. Trying to keep this a somewhat professional escalation without blasting everyone’s specific responses.
Alright, but to be fair, the more this gets publicity the more Ford will be forced to actually take action. If a couple of you quietly just email him and he does nothing, you’re still in the same spot.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd be on the phone with Ford tomorrow and tell them what happened. I bet they let you switch. There is no way they would allow that to happen without your consent.
Just playing the devil's advocate here, but couldn't the fact that a person's reservation was with a specific dealer, in fact be granting consent.

Yes, they don't know your options nor even your trim, bit those can be changed still. The only thing that can't be changed is your dealer who YOU had put down as your Ford Representative.

I'm not saying this isn't FUBAR, but I could see this being an argument on their side.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed.

ONLY CONTACT FORD EXECS ABOUT THIS IF YOUR RESERVATION WAS CONVERTED TO AN ORDER WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT.

If other people bombard them with criticism and complaints, it will reduce their ability to see the significant scope of the problem. All you need to do is email Levine and say:

"This happened to me." Include your name, reservation number and name of your dealer.

That should be enough to let them follow up and the dealers who probably are doing this to all their orders. That should underscore how rampant the abuse of Ford's system is right now.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just got off the phone with Ford customer servce and successfully tranfered my reservations to my preferred dealer. With all reservation problems going on I figure it's better to be safe than sorry. I do feel sorry for all the folks have their reservations entered in the system without their knowledge, but feel confident Ford will get it straightened out.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Alright, but to be fair, the more this gets publicity the more Ford will be forced to actually take action. If a couple of you quietly just email him and he does nothing, you’re still in the same spot.
Understandable. At this time I would just suggest others write to that address as well or on Twitter.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that the official Levine account though? Looks different from the other one

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just playing the devil's advocate here, but couldn't the fact that a person's reservation was with a specific dealer, in fact be granting consent.

Yes, they don't know your options nor even your trim, bit those can be changed still. The only thing that can't be changed is your dealer who YOU had put down as your Ford Representative.

I'm not saying this isn't FUBAR, but I could see this being an argument on their side.
Probably an accurate prediction of the many excuses dealers are going to give. But these are auto dealers. Rapid deployment of utter bullshit is what so many of them do.

How Ford reacts to this will say a lot about how much the company truly cares about its customer experience.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You’re dealer hasn’t completed your order. They’ve just changed it’s status from a reservation to a “pre-order.”
What's a pre-order. I've been (trying) to follow this board since reservations started and never once heard of a reservation being converted to a pre order.

I know you put it in quotes, so what does it imply? Dealers put your info into their order system and click Submit right? Or is this some sorts of "Save and continue later" that just messes up the Reservation Holder?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The only thing I could think of to fix this is to make reservation holders login to their Ford account and “approve” the order before it can be accepted by Ford as a completed order.
Please, everyone, when you tweet or contact media, please ask them to implement this idea from @Toccoa, it is outstanding!

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs