Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why did they drop that color?
That pic turned me on so my wife had to slap me back to reality. No soup or bro
It’s a first edition color. I wouldn’t be surprised if it comes into the range later. MY23 or 24?
They dropped antimatter blue which is much darker.

F3A56AB9-E374-437E-B507-6A1CFF7F5F30.jpeg

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone previewed and then been told your VIN was not picked up to be scheduled? I am first day reservation holder was called before last round of schedules saying that my bronco was previewing, Thursday came and went with no email from ford while other posted theirs, I then received an email from granger saying mine was not picked up for schedule even though it previewed in their system early that week? Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and why it could of happened? @zachgranger

Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm so glad I ordered my Bronco locally here in Vegas - Delivered on 10/30 as it was being held captive at DM since 7/21...

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow! Look at all those First Editions. I created my account to actually ask a couple questions as I see mine shows delivered to Granger today which it must be one of those on the truck.

I ordered a few additional accessories as well, I'd imagine a few days worth of processing, prep, and then install of those accessories will be on the docket before I can take delivery. I'm getting the tow package etc put on my FE as well.. should I assume at least 1 week from today for delivery?

I'm oddly at peace with zero feeling of rush knowing it has finally arrived. It's a weird feeling. More relief than happiness at the moment, I'm assuming that will all change when I make my trek down from Minnesota.
Without knowing all the accessories, i feel pretty confident in saying a week should be good.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone previewed and then been told your VIN was not picked up to be scheduled? I am first day reservation holder was called before last round of schedules saying that my bronco was previewing, Thursday came and went with no email from ford while other posted theirs, I then received an email from granger saying mine was not picked up for schedule even though it previewed in their system early that week? Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and why it could of happened? @zachgranger
Yes, we've had that happen a number of times. You have to imagine that Ford is scheduling nationwide so if changes are made at any dealer nationally it can effect all commodities. So while the preview of fairly accurate, there are situations like yours for sure. I want to say probably 10% of the time we have that pop up. So not frequent, but it does happen.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, we've had that happen a number of times. You have to imagine that Ford is scheduling nationwide so if changes are made at any dealer nationally it can effect all commodities. So while the preview of fairly accurate, there are situations like yours for sure. I want to say probably 10% of the time we have that pop up. So not frequent, but it does happen.
So I am the anomaly of a anomaly….selected for build like I won the lottery only to have it reversed…what are the chances of being 1 in 100,000 chosen for build then being 1 in 10 to be told “just kidding!” I mean with these odds I feel like I should play the lottery…could win big then find out I owe back taxes from something from years ago and my winnings just are enough to cover it! I must be the LUCKIEST man alive always the anomaly never the bride! 🤣🤣. If you can’t laugh at the stuff you will drive yourself mad, I wouldn’t believe any of this if it hasn’t happened right in front of my own eyes to all involved in this entire process over the last year and a half! @zackgranger

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Zach@Granger do you have any intel on all of the stuck in production builds/ford not telling us why? I am now over a month stuck at MAP.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you stuck with Badlands the theory is that Ford is building in batches of like trims and higher trims weren't really scheduled last round. Hopefully we start getting pulled for scheduling when they do February in a couple weeks. I'm getting anxious.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you stuck with Badlands the theory is that Ford is building in batches of like trims and higher trims weren't really scheduled last round. Hopefully we start getting pulled for scheduling when they do February in a couple weeks. I'm getting anxious.
I am a badlands build with all the sins, it wasn’t that I hadn’t been built yet it was that I was told I was going to get an email for production then nothing then an email saying sorry “our bad”. It’s no one’s fault but ford, just completely horrible communication skills and zero transparency!

Bronco_Mando

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger; MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, Its me again!

We've been busy, which is a blessing. But I am past due on owing everyone an update on our Broncos. We have received a huge influx of "dirt mountain" Broncos and have been crazy busy trying to keep up. We delivered our 100th Bronco today. We have 62 remaining of our 2021 Bronco allocation and should get most of them delivered by the middle of January.

We published that our first month of allocation was received from Ford for the 2022 model year and we received 11 Broncos. For the second month of production we received 20 Broncos and they have all been assigned VINS. We await the 3rd month of allocation figures and I'd anticipate receiving those around Christmas time and VINS assigned within a few weeks of that.

Update on what are we going to do to improve allocation for 2022?

1. Bronco Facility – We signed up for our Bronco facility upgrades and sent off paperwork in November.

2. Bronco Sport Sales – We're happy to report we've been able to order 11 Retail Bronco Sports within the last couple of months. These are in addition to our stock units that we have inbound and is a huge improvement from what we were seeing previously.

3. Share of Nation Sales – This is the hardest number to move being a 36 month average. We are happy to say that because of our great customers we sold over 100 new Fords for the first time ever in November and anticipate being able to match/improve that performance in December/January. We also have set a new record for our store for annual Ford sales in 2021 and would anticipate improving on that significantly in 2022 as well.

4. We are committed to only selling to our reservation holders - Our name match percentage currently site at 91.89%. I can tell you 100% of our Broncos have gone to their reservation holders with the discrepancies being a different address, business name rather than personal name, etc. It is an unbelievable thing to see this level of commitment from our customers and has been an awesome thing to watch the passion and excitement of those who are getting their Broncos.
Ford Bronco December Update - Granger Ford F3A56AB9-E374-437E-B507-6A1CFF7F5F30

Thanks again for all the support!

Zach
Zach, I wanted to thank you for investing from your limited and valuable time into keeping not only the Granger reservation holders but all of us Bronco6g members.
I am one of those who daily driver vehicle needed to be replaced and couldn’t wait for the Bronco delivery. So you gave me the option to buy a different vehicle from your company and hold on tight.
I am happy to report that I ordered a Jeep Grand Cherokee L and took delivery on Alberts birthday. I briefly met Zach (didn’t want to waste his valuable time), and all his staff is outstanding. Tremendous experience and now I just have to hope that Ford can pick up the pace, cross my fingers that there are no additional parts shortage until I get my Gen 6 Bronco and hopefully not a Gen 7!

3D5D9922-A337-44C4-B327-253591F1D3DC.jpeg

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll do my best to be more active on here and not take as many breaks 🙂.

We've just been so crazy busy. What started as Albert doing this by himself has turned into a team of 6 people trying to keep up with orders on not only Broncos but also Jeeps, Trucks, Mustangs, etc.

It's been a lot of fun, but we've had growing pains as well. A good problem to have certainly.
Albert lives on! His legacy is blossoming with the delivery of these Broncos. Great to see and couldn't happen to a better group of people. Albert is smiling down with pride on all of you right now.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

100%, I know for a fact the BL in front of me was previewed but nixed for Jan scheduling along with mine feel like I have been on the scheduling cliff since Nov at a large volume dealer not Granger.
Sponsored