Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, cause @Papa Smurf just needs to STFU... It's not like his f'ing Bronco has been on Dirt Mountain since June!

How dare people expect their orders to be delivered.

PS - How much is Ford paying you to shill for them??? ;)
The point you are missing is he didn't come off as an entitled whiner that can't wait his turn like everyone else. His number came up and things got messed up. He asked for help in a respectful way and Ford came through for him. What are those that constantly go after Ford and Mike Levine and others getting? I don't need to shill for Ford. People do a good enough job of punishing themselves and wonder why Ford doesn't hear them.
Sponsored

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I posted a month ago, I was hoping for a miracle. A replacement Bronco ASAP? The odds were somewhere between don't ask and zero. But I thought, why not see what happens.

I'm still in a state of shock. Ford delivered me a brand new Badlands yesterday. Many, many people worked hard to make this happen. Thank you Ford, and thank you Scarsdale Ford! You guys are incredible!

1FD551C1-9B7C-4C1F-82E1-09CA51246F67.jpeg
Iā€™m glad they came through for you, they did nothing for me when the same thing happened. My only option was to reorder and wait when other orders placed after me got built and delivered. Iā€™m still waiting 8 months later for my replacement to arrive. They put me in touch with someone from @Ford Motor Company on this page which has done absolutely nothing but harass my dealer. I guess if you are a man they take your complaint seriously.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m glad they came through for you, they did nothing for me when the same thing happened. My only option was to reorder and wait when other orders placed after me got built and delivered. Iā€™m still waiting 8 months later for my replacement to arrive. They put me in touch with someone from @Ford Motor Company on this page which has done absolutely nothing but harass my dealer. I guess if you are a man they take your complaint seriously.
Sorry you are having trouble with your order but why the assumption that the OP is a man? I don't see a gender listed on any profile.

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I posted a month ago, I was hoping for a miracle. A replacement Bronco ASAP? The odds were somewhere between don't ask and zero. But I thought, why not see what happens.

I'm still in a state of shock. Ford delivered me a brand new Badlands yesterday. Many, many people worked hard to make this happen. Thank you Ford, and thank you Scarsdale Ford! You guys are incredible!

1FD551C1-9B7C-4C1F-82E1-09CA51246F67.jpeg
I guess someone at FMC has a heart and does care! This is awesome!

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry you are having trouble with your order but why the assumption that the OP is a man? I don't see a gender listed on any profile.
Really? šŸ™„ Donā€™t try to pretend like some dealers donā€™t treat men differently. Read the many posts of women going to dealerships and having salespeople ask them if their husbands are ok with the order or financing or whatever. Not ā€œsorry Iā€™m having trouble with my orderā€ literally the SAME thing happened to me and Iā€™m getting nowhere with Ford. Nice to see they pick and choose who they help.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The point you are missing is he didn't come off as an entitled whiner that can't wait his turn like everyone else. His number came up and things got messed up. He asked for help in a respectful way and Ford came through for him. What are those that constantly go after Ford and Mike Levine and others getting? I don't need to shill for Ford. People do a good enough job of punishing themselves and wonder why Ford doesn't hear them.
The point that you are missing is that many people (including myself) have been patient with Ford, made reasonable attempts (without whining) to get answers, and many have of us have been given nonsense answers.

Now, I know that I am one of those "whiners" who have been going after Ford, and why not, other reasonable approaches haven't worked. Yes, I am going to mock them for it. All Ford (and it's corporate communications team) would have to do is tell people the truth about what is going on with their vehicles... Instead, in many cases, they have sent us on a support line treasure hunt where no one is willing to take responsibility or tell us a truthful answer why our Broncos have not been shipped.

Personally, I just want a truthful answer, that's not an unreasonable expectation.... or is it?

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The point that you are missing is that many people (including myself) have been patient with Ford, made reasonable attempts (without whining) to get answers, and many have of us have been given nonsense answers.

Now, I know that I am one of those "whiners" who have been going after Ford, and why not, other reasonable approaches haven't worked. Yes, I am going to mock them for it. All Ford (and it's corporate communications team) would have to do is tell people the truth about what is going on with their vehicles... Instead, in many cases, they have sent us on a support line treasure hunt where no one is willing to take responsibility or tell us a truthful answer why our Broncos have not been shipped.

Personally, I just want a truthful answer, that's not an unreasonable expectation.... or is it?
Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1635602200659

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really? šŸ™„ Donā€™t try to pretend like some dealers donā€™t treat men differently. Read the many posts of women going to dealerships and having salespeople ask them if their husbands are ok with the order or financing or whatever. Not ā€œsorry Iā€™m having trouble with my orderā€ literally the SAME thing happened to me and Iā€™m getting nowhere with Ford. Nice to see they pick and choose who they help.
I'm not pretending anything...you are making assumptions to fit some sexist narrative that you don't even know exists in this situation. Sure there are examples of such treatment of women and they aren't acceptable but to claim that is the reason the OP got help and you didn't is ludicrous. Especially given no real knowledge of what the OPs gender even is.

If you want sexism to be the reason that explains why you are some "victim" of not being helped and to OP did go ahead. Not going to help you get a lot of support with your Bronco Sport.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not pretending anything...you are making assumptions to fit some sexist narrative that you don't even know exists in this situation. Sure there are examples of such treatment of women and they aren't acceptable but to claim that is the reason the OP got help and you didn't is ludicrous. Especially given no real knowledge of what the OPs gender even is.

If you want sexism to be the reason that explains why you are some "victim" of not being helped and to OP did go ahead. Not going to help you get a lot of support with your Bronco Sport.
Thanks for the mansplaining šŸ™„ So tell me what is it that makes the OPā€™s situation different than mine or anyone else who has ran into the same issue? Him and I arenā€™t the only ones that have had this happen to them. It makes zero difference that itā€™s a sport, a replacement was impossible to find in my configuration just as his was difficult to find plus unless someone ordered a 4 door OB or higher, I paid just as much if not more than some of the big Broncos. I follow information on whatā€™s going on whatā€™s going on with both the big bronco and the sport so Iā€™m aware where you donā€™t seem to be.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the mansplaining šŸ™„ So tell me what is it that makes the OPā€™s situation different than mine or anyone else who has ran into the same issue? Him and I arenā€™t the only ones that have had this happen to them. It makes zero difference that itā€™s a sport, a replacement was impossible to find in my configuration just as his was difficult to find plus unless someone ordered a 4 door OB or higher, I paid just as much if not more than some of the big Broncos. I follow information on whatā€™s going on whatā€™s going on with both the big bronco and the sport so Iā€™m aware where you donā€™t seem to be.
Well it could be something other than your gender, it could just be because you are from Long Island**. ;)

Side note: To be completely fair, it could even be his dealer has more pull with Ford... there are way too many factors to state that it's strictly because of gender... however, there is nothing which would rule gender as factor out either.

** - I was raised on Long Island... maybe that is why I don't have my Bronco!!! I think that I have cracked the CODE!!!

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think what the person you're responding to is trying to say, is you're making a lot of assumptions about it being a gender related thing [unless that's your strategy to get heard by Mother Ford]. When in actuality it's much more likely that Ford simply isn't doing a great job at customer service and op got really really lucky. His plight, this post, his efforts likely made more inroads than whatever you tried to do to get your sport replaced.
(BTW I cringe when I see mansplaining term still used in 2021)

Last edited:

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh the true radical "feminist" is coming out now which explains your immediate jump to sexism as the only reason you didn't get a Sport delivered from Mexico vs the OP getting a Bronco from a completely different plant in the US. You said your Sport is waiting on chips. I'm sure down in Mexico there is a big label stating it is for a woman so they should just let it sit for a while.

Since we are into making assumptions today...let's just assume your name is Karen.

Karen...I truly did hope you got some resolution to your Sport being held up. Now I hope that thing never crosses the border.

And for your information Karen..I'm actually identifying as a women today so I can't be "mansplaining" anything to you. Just another women to women conversation.

Time for me to take a calming drive in my Bronco. And you are correct I don't follow anything with regards to the "bronco" they call sport.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Now, I know that I am one of those "whiners" who have been going after Ford, and why not, other reasonable approaches haven't worked. Yes, I am going to mock them for it. All Ford (and it's corporate communications team) would have to do is tell people the truth about what is going on with their vehicles... Instead, in many cases, they have sent us on a support line treasure hunt where no one is willing to take responsibility or tell us a truthful answer why

Everyone is waiting in line. If the line is too slow, there are options available for all of us. Nobody likes waiting, but complaining constantly often falls on deaf ears.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronc-O said:
Everyone is waiting in line. If the line is too slow, there are options available for all of us. Nobody likes waiting, but complaining constantly often falls on deaf ears.
Actually, my option may be to walk away from the vehicle I already paid for and seeking redress for that... and that may still happen; however, there are certain conditions that must be met that option becomes attractive to me. So, yes, you are correct. I have options.

However this isn't about a line.
This is a vehicle that has already been built.
This is a vehicle that has already been paid for.
And it is a vehicle which for some unknown reason hasn't been delivered.

And all I want is an honest answer as to why it has not been delivered, despite the fact that was built and paid for months ago. If wanting that answer is unreasonable, I find that troubling!

I never said that I wanted mine delivered ahead of anyone else.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ahhh the true radical "feminist" is coming out now which explains your immediate jump to sexism as the only reason you didn't get a Sport delivered from Mexico vs the OP getting a Bronco from a completely different plant in the US. You said your Sport is waiting on chips. I'm sure down in Mexico there is a big label stating it is for a woman so they should just let it sit for a while.

Since we are into making assumptions today...let's just assume your name is Karen.

Karen...I truly did hope you got some resolution to your Sport being held up. Now I hope that thing never crosses the border.

And for your information Karen..I'm actually identifying as a women today so I can't be "mansplaining" anything to you. Just another women to women conversation.

Time for me to take a calming drive in my Bronco. And you are correct I don't follow anything with regards to the "bronco" they call sport.
You probably donā€™t even have a bronco nor can you even afford one. You must be the one that the dealers are talking about who placed orders and then canā€™t take delivery because they have a 450 credit score. And for your information you a$$hole, My first order is the one that came in delivered damaged the replacement order was the one held up for a chip and is now being delivered 8 months later. When you stop working at McDonaldā€™s and you can actually get yourself a bronco of any kind then maybe your opinion counts. Until then little boy run along and go look in the junkyard where you should be car shopping šŸ’…šŸ¼
Sponsored