Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think what the person you're responding to is trying to say, is you're making a lot of assumptions that it's a gender thing. When it's much more likely that Ford simply isn't doing a great job at customer service and op got really really lucky. His plight, this post, his efforts likely made more inroads than whatever you tried to do to get your sport replaced.
(BTW I cringe when I see mansplaining term still used in 2021)
His plight his posts and his efforts are no different than what I did and it shouldnā€™t matter anyway itā€™s the same situation and weā€™re both customers. Itā€™s not against him at all, itā€™s against Ford CS.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You probably donā€™t even have a bronco nor can you even afford one. You must be the one that the dealers are talking about who placed orders and then canā€™t take delivery because they have a 450 credit score. And for your information you a$$hole, My first order is the one that came in delivered damaged the replacement order was the one held up for a chip and is now being delivered 8 months later. When you stop working at McDonaldā€™s and you can actually get yourself a bronco of any kind then maybe your opinion counts. Until then little boy run along and go look in the junkyard where you should be car shopping šŸ’…šŸ¼
Do you see what you just did here???

You attacked his/her "value"... then you launched into accusations about his/her "worthiness" without any basis in fact. You name called him/her, acting just as immaturely as anyone else you might be offended by. Finally wrapping with an attempt to emasculate him/her (not sure which they are identifying as now).

Basically, it appears that you were manipulated, angered, and left to look really foolish. Dropping to that level, it just isn't a good look. I'm not telling you how to handle the situation, but I would have certainly approached it differently.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You probably donā€™t even have a bronco nor can you even afford one. You must be the one that the dealers are talking about who placed orders and then canā€™t take delivery because they have a 450 credit score. And for your information you a$$hole, My first order is the one that came in delivered damaged the replacement order was the one held up for a chip and is now being delivered 8 months later. When you stop working at McDonaldā€™s and you can actually get yourself a bronco of any kind then maybe your opinion counts. Until then little boy run along and go look in the junkyard where you should be car shopping šŸ’…šŸ¼
LOL. Whats wrong with people working at McDonald's? Plenty of successful people start there. I wouldnt look down on people like that since you seem so woke.

There you go again with assumptions. Don't worry all my cars are paid for. And if you really need to know my occupation I'm an actuary and we get paid handsomely for our work. I'll give you a moment to google that occupation.

No need for a credit score when you don't take loans. Enjoy worrying about that score of yours.

Check my prior posts for a picture of a real Bronco if you are that concerned. Enjoy your Sport.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you see what you just did here???

You attacked his/her "value"... then you launched into accusations about his/her "worthiness" without any basis in fact. You name called him/her, acting just as immaturely as anyone else you might be offended by. Finally wrapping with an attempt to emasculate him/her (not sure which they are identifying as now).

Basically, it appears that you were manipulated, angered, and left to look really foolish. Dropping to that level, it just isn't a good look. I'm not telling you how to handle the situation, but I would have certainly approached it differently.
You think I care about what a sexist pig thinks of me? If he said what he said here in his workplace heā€™d be in HR getting a pink slip. I spoke only the truth and no Iā€™m not going to be silenced when the situation is not equal for all customers. Did you miss the post recently where the guy with the FE had the same situation happen to him? If it happened to you Iā€™m sure you wouldnā€™t be ok with it either.

He didnā€™t manipulate me or anyone else thatā€™s ridiculous šŸ˜† donā€™t give that BS like you both are pretending to be cognizant of what someone is identifying as while making misogynistic comments šŸ™„

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

LOL. Whats wrong with people working at McDonald's? Plenty of successful people start there. I wouldnt look down on people like that since you seem so woke.

There you go again with assumptions. Don't worry all my cars are paid for. And if you really need to know my occupation I'm an actuary and we get paid handsomely for our work. I'll give you a moment to google that occupation.

No need for a credit score when you don't take loans. Enjoy worrying about that score of yours.

Check my prior posts for a picture of a real Bronco if you are that concerned. Enjoy your Sport.
Yeah ok šŸ™„ Iā€™ll enjoy my broncos when I get them, yes Iā€™ll be getting both a big one at some point in the future. You should go and tell Ford that their vehicle that they call a bronco isnā€™t in fact one because your opinion means so much to anyone šŸ¤£šŸ’© Thatā€™s completely irrelevant anyway, did you miss the post from the guy whoā€™s first edition arrived damaged as well? This is an issue that is happening way too often.
And for wishing bad on my car, which is on its way anyway despite your bad wishes, Iā€™ll laugh when I see you posting about how you destroyed yours because you think itā€™s a tank or a military hummer that can drive over anything.

Sponsored

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah ok šŸ™„ Iā€™ll enjoy my broncos when I get them, yes Iā€™ll be getting both a big one at some point in the future. You should go and tell Ford that their vehicle that they call a bronco isnā€™t in fact one because your opinion means so much to anyone šŸ¤£šŸ’© Thatā€™s completely irrelevant anyway, did you miss the post from the guy whoā€™s first edition arrived damaged as well? This is an issue that is happening way too often.
And for wishing bad on my car, which is on its way anyway despite your bad wishes, Iā€™ll laugh when I see you posting about how you destroyed yours because you think itā€™s a tank or a military hummer that can drive over anything.
Whats irrelevant is your gender in the situation you find yourself in Ms. Karen. I don't believe in karma but seems in this scenario it may be true. LOL.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You think I care about what a sexist pig thinks of me? If he said what he said here in his workplace heā€™d be in HR getting a pink slip. I spoke only the truth and no Iā€™m not going to be silenced when the situation is not equal for all customers. Did you miss the post recently where the guy with the FE had the same situation happen to him? If it happened to you Iā€™m sure you wouldnā€™t be ok with it either.

He didnā€™t manipulate me or anyone else thatā€™s ridiculous šŸ˜† donā€™t give that BS like you both are pretending to be cognizant of what someone is identifying as while making misogynistic comments šŸ™„
Let's start with something we can likely agree on (given that you already stated as much). I do agree with you 100% in that should any of our vehicles be damaged in the way yours or the OP's vehicle was damaged, we most certainly would not be "ok" with it.

Now there are a few things that I am wondering, for instance, who is trying to silence you? How often do you find yourself trying to cancel people? It makes me think that you must be a real pleasure to work with.

Now, regarding the truth... wouldn't that require some evidence beyond the fact that he knew exactly how to push your buttons? While it remains to be determined whether he may or may not actually be sexist; he certainly did latch on to your sensitivity regarding gender disparities and triggered a massive response from you.

You then charged forward like an angry bull or angry cow (you pick) asserting that the difference in treatment was primarily due to your gender, something that you have not shown any evidence of so far. I would personally hate to see you discriminated against because of your gender, especially when your money is just as good as anyone else's, but you should actually have facts to back up your argument before launching into a tirade about the subject. You got called out because you didn't have facts, and all things being equal, you don't get a pass on that regardless of your gender.

And yes, this whole thing has been amusing to watch... It's making me want to make popcorn.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's start with something we can likely agree on (given that you already stated as much). I do agree with you 100% in that should any of our vehicles be damaged in the way yours or the OP's vehicle was damaged, we most certainly would not be "ok" with it.

Now there are a few things that I am wondering, for instance, who is trying to silence you? How often do you find yourself trying to cancel people? It makes me think that you must be a real pleasure to work with.

Now, regarding the truth... wouldn't that require some evidence beyond the fact that he knew exactly how to push your buttons? While it remains to be determined whether he may or may not actually be sexist; he certainly did latch on to your sensitivity regarding gender disparities and triggered a massive response from you.

You then charged forward like an angry bull or angry cow (you pick) asserting that the difference in treatment was primarily due to your gender, something that you have not shown any evidence of so far. I would personally hate to see you discriminated against because of your gender, especially when your money is just as good as anyone else's, but you should actually have facts to back up your argument before launching into a tirade about the subject. You got called out because you didn't have facts, and all things being equal, you don't get a pass on that regardless of your gender.

And yes, this whole thing has been amusing to watch... It's making me want to make popcorn.
She has no facts just crazy emotions that are misplaced and assumptions about the OP, Ford and me. Shes about 0 for 5 in assumptions thus far.

...And I'll go with Cow.

I'm done now as this is going no where. Congrats OP! Enjoy your Bronco.

Sponsored

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ā€œWomanā€ that identifies as woman in the house, that was intense. šŸ˜ I found the Bronco/Twitter thread.
Happy to hear the OP got his vehicle replaced. Remember folks ā€œthose who anger you control youā€ and one of my favs: ā€œdonā€™t sweat Petty things and donā€™t pet sweaty thingsā€ šŸ‘€

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not pretending anything...you are making assumptions to fit some sexist narrative that you don't even know exists in this situation. Sure there are examples of such treatment of women and they aren't acceptable but to claim that is the reason the OP got help and you didn't is ludicrous. Especially given no real knowledge of what the OPs gender even is.

If you want sexism to be the reason that explains why you are some "victim" of not being helped and to OP did go ahead. Not going to help you get a lot of support with your Bronco Sport.
WTF kind of message board is this... where do the words "gender" and "sexist" come in at? I thought I left that shit on the door of the Atlas message boards...

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

She has no facts just crazy emotions that are misplaced and assumptions about the OP, Ford and me. Shes about 0 for 5 in assumptions thus far.

...And I'll go with Cow.

I'm done now as this is going no where. Congrats OP! Enjoy your Bronco.
Ok then, I stated plenty of facts and you showed your ass on what type of person you are. Funny you didnā€™t say anything like that to the OP who complained or the other guy that jerks like you ran off the board and had him delete his post, the one with the First edition whoā€™s car arrived damaged also.
Sponsored