Email from Ford - How to increase chances of getting your Bronco sooner

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I ordered a WT it was supposed to come with a black painted modular top, they push me to a Mic top, Now the mic tops are the hang up. I asked my dealer to change me to a soft top and they told me soft tops are not available on WT. So I guess I'll just wait and get a my22
Sponsored

dwayle

First Edition
First Name
Del
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Call your dealer and ask.

I didn’t get a Ford email but sure enough my dealer confirmed that my build date was pushed from 6/14 to 7/5.
I also have not received an email from ford, but my dealer confirmed that my build date was pushed from 6/14 to 7/5. I'm speculating that I did not get an email yet since Ford is not very confident about the 7/5 date.
"
· Wildtrak & First Edition Scheduling

o These series will have limited July production due to hard top availability
"

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just not a 2 door, 'cause, you know, hard top.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since people did not like my thread about not changing their orders, I guess I’ll encourage for everyone to change their orders ASAP! This is fun!

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would love to get mine early, not gonna be pissed if i get pushed back, but there’s definitely some people on here i would like to see pushed back for being an a-hole...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would love to get mine early, not gonna be pissed if i get pushed back, but there’s definitely some people on here i would like to see pushed back for being an a-hole...
That's a pretty good amount of people cause there are a decent amount of assholes on here 😅

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m actually getting Bronco fatigue. The pictures are starting to get old. I think it’s time to start bronco7g.

BluBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'76 Bronco, '86 Bronco, '08 R6, '21 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m actually getting Bronco fatigue. The pictures are starting to get old. I think it’s time to start bronco7g.
At this point we might be getting a 7G anyways.. I figured when I ordered a First Edition that I would be driving around in it already.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I ordered based on what I "really wanted" it would have driven the price up by $15 grand. ;)

Nothing I can do anyway. I ordered a 2-Door. Do they even make a soft top for the 2-Door?
LOL, or could have waited a week or two for the ManSquatch LOL.
As it is, other than the 2 door hard top, I'll gladly remove the lousy brush guard to avoid a delay...
But no way I'd add that 10r60 auto!!! :poop: 😂😆😁

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Email from Ford - How to increase chances of getting your Bronco sooner Screenshot_20210508-195344_Chrome

First no black MOD hardtop, now no hardtop at all. Talk about kicking a FE buyer when he's down. Maybe Ford should of made all First Editions a priority build.
I guess they weren't kidding when they advertised (Built for those who have waited patiently).
Ford Bronco Email from Ford - How to increase chances of getting your Bronco sooner Screenshot_20210508-200620_Chrome

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's a pretty good amount of people cause there are a decent amount of assholes on here 😅
Every one of us can be an asshole at times, so, maybe just the ones that are more than others. Not me of course, I’m just normal amount of a hole. 😉

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's almost like this is what they expected people to order after the paraded a bunch of Sasquatch's around in front of us.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly this. Problem is can’t get soft top on two door. Why? Got preproduction cruising around with them. I’d likely switch then add hard top later. Best-top makes a great soft top and I would imagine welcome the business. Why aren’t they in equation?
Indeed. I wanted a soft top from the get go, but I would have to buy a two door base Jeep instead. Jeep does it, but Ford can't put a soft top on a two door. But it's standard on several four doors. WHA? WHY? Could even trim some dollar off the MSRP and ship more sooner, but nooOOOooo! I canceled my 2021 order right after I got the VIN. Dealer is happy. I did get in with Granger for the 2k off MSRP for a 2022 when all this will be just a memory. The kind you have when realize that a fish you caught has been under your rear seat all this time...

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Indeed. I wanted a soft top from the get go, but I would have to buy a two door base Jeep instead. Jeep does it, but Ford can't put a soft top on a two door. But it's standard on several four doors. WHA? WHY? Could even trim some dollar off the MSRP and ship more sooner, but nooOOOooo! I canceled my 2021 order right after I got the VIN. Dealer is happy. I did get in with Granger for the 2k off MSRP for a 2022 when all this will be just a memory. The kind you have when realize that a fish you caught has been under your rear seat all this time...
I have a 2022 order also. But the current shitstorm will be far from just a memory when the 2022’s start rolling out. That is only 7 months from now. I don’t see how Ford will solve the top, 2.7 engine, Sasquatch and other commodities issues all within the next 7 months. I wish they could, but I’m just being realistic.
Sponsored