Sponsored

Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait...

Badlands Wheel Set Options -What are you getting?

• 1. Stay with standard rim / 33”wheels

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • 2. Upgrade rim only- 17” Hi-Gloss Aluminum (Stay with BFG)

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • 3. Upgrade- 17” Hi-Gloss Aluminum & tire to 33” MT (Goodyears)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 4. Sasquatch Pkg.

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • 5. Stay with standard rim / wheels BECAUSE WILL GET AFTERMARKET

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 1602165128818 (1)

Does it, though?
That’s a great looking truck, but those tires look proportionally too small, IMO. Out in the wild look at 4 door Rubis with stock 33s compared to the ones that have 35s put on. One just looks right, one looks too small (same wheelbase as Bronco). All opinion though, get what you like.

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands for me here. going 4dr carbonized grey MIC top Lux no squatch 2.7l auto. will add 35 after pick up and smile as drive down road taking it home

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you look at B&P, both WT and BL have 5 hero switches. Shouldn't BL have 1 more then any other trim with the disco?
Badlands with Auto will have 6 Hero switches.

1. Swaybar disconnect
2. Front locker
3. Rear locker
4. Trail turn assist
5. Traction Control
6. Hazard/Caution lights

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands with Auto will have 6 Hero switches.

1. Swaybar disconnect
2. Front locker
3. Rear locker
4. Trail turn assist
5. Traction Control
6. Hazard/Caution lights
Awesome, thank you! I guess I've just seen the turn assist missing in the manual concepts.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not a Bronco, but it is the Badlands.

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 1603938124215

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is mpg the only trade off ?
You'll lose mpg, top end power, and you will be at a higher rev while highway driving which might be annoying. You'll gain more low end torque and acceleration though.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Posted this elsewhere but I think it’s more fitting here!! I’m so excited to get behind the wheel and other than a few “well that kinda sucks” and I quickly moved on to something else awesome I’m not deterred by B&P at all! I’m excited about the interior and the 33’s to start off with!! I was originally 100% on BD w/ squatch. Not that anyone cares but it’s 8am and just me and my coffee so here’s why I’m going with BL no squatch.
1) Articulation. I want to see how versatile the BL is as designed. Based on the videos of BL w/ 35’s there’s no room for much flex with 35’s and no lift. The stock BL looks very capable from the Moab videos. Plus with the modular bumpers you can get that extra clearance on approach without sacrificing articulation.
2) Packages. I’m sold on the manual and I’m not paying $44k for the Base interior. I’ll go the extra 6k with the BL and get the high package. Really a no brainer for me.
3) I like the orange trim more than the blue. ?
4) Capability! 3 words. Sway bar disconnect. I’m not going to be leaning off the side of a medium sized obstacle on a trail thinking ? man. That disconnect sure would be nice about now. Again, on my builds it’s 6k difference. Less Starbucks, more savings.
5) Aftermarket people! Everyone complaining about all these things Ford isn’t doing from the factory. The options will be ENDLESS as soon as these companies get their hands on some Broncos. Woosahhhhh. It’ll be available. I can always put 35’s on it later. ?

That’s all for now! Going with VB over A51 now, can’t wait to get behind the wheel!
You summed It up best! And with optimism too! ?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You'll lose mpg, top end power, and you will be at a higher rev while highway driving which might be annoying. You'll gain more low end torque and acceleration though.
Sounds like it'll make it more like a jeep then. No Bueno for my usage

Thanks for the response !

Bronco_Buckeroo

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Roof rack (will buy from parts if I can’t order it on BnP - ford most likely doing this because they can’t fit a squatched Bronco with roof rack on their car carriers or the BnP is F‘d up)
Aren’t these DIO, meaning they’ll ship to the dealer separately for installation upon arrival of the vehicle?

I could certainly be wrong, but my understanding is that the factory wouldn’t install such accessories.

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posted this elsewhere but I think it’s more fitting here!! I’m so excited to get behind the wheel and other than a few “well that kinda sucks” and I quickly moved on to something else awesome I’m not deterred by B&P at all! I’m excited about the interior and the 33’s to start off with!! I was originally 100% on BD w/ squatch. Not that anyone cares but it’s 8am and just me and my coffee so here’s why I’m going with BL no squatch.
1) Articulation. I want to see how versatile the BL is as designed. Based on the videos of BL w/ 35’s there’s no room for much flex with 35’s and no lift. The stock BL looks very capable from the Moab videos. Plus with the modular bumpers you can get that extra clearance on approach without sacrificing articulation.
2) Packages. I’m sold on the manual and I’m not paying $44k for the Base interior. I’ll go the extra 6k with the BL and get the high package. Really a no brainer for me.
3) I like the orange trim more than the blue. ?
4) Capability! 3 words. Sway bar disconnect. I’m not going to be leaning off the side of a medium sized obstacle on a trail thinking ? man. That disconnect sure would be nice about now. Again, on my builds it’s 6k difference. Less Starbucks, more savings.
5) Aftermarket people! Everyone complaining about all these things Ford isn’t doing from the factory. The options will be ENDLESS as soon as these companies get their hands on some Broncos. Woosahhhhh. It’ll be available. I can always put 35’s on it later. ?

That’s all for now! Going with VB over A51 now, can’t wait to get behind the wheel!
Your comments or right on. I couldn’t agree with you more.

Smurph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 76 Bronco, 2008 GMC SIERRA2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you loss a lot velocity /acceleration if you do the 4.7 option. I also plan to stay with 33” but not sure if I want the 4.7. I do not mind the MPG a little being higher. Thanks
Both should be better in my opinion.
when gears are higher you have better low end torque. Where you would notice a difference is at high speeds, say 70mph and up you will run at a higher rpm this the lower fuel economy.
but crawling and at start up and lower speed it will really move tires. That’s why they are needed. You will also notice a positive difference going up long step grades truck will pull up the hill better
Sponsored