Sponsored

Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait...

Badlands Wheel Set Options -What are you getting?

• 1. Stay with standard rim / 33”wheels

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • 2. Upgrade rim only- 17” Hi-Gloss Aluminum (Stay with BFG)

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • 3. Upgrade- 17” Hi-Gloss Aluminum & tire to 33” MT (Goodyears)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 4. Sasquatch Pkg.

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • 5. Stay with standard rim / wheels BECAUSE WILL GET AFTERMARKET

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m definitely going Bad Lands. My plan all along. Only disappointment is that black is only interior choice.

Not sure yet on Color or number of doors.
For sure:
Lux. Have to have B&O
2.7. No replacement for displacement
MIC top
Tow
Sasquatch

Area51, Antimatter and Carbonized. Had to decide.
Sponsored

Fordication

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150, 2004 Ford Taurus,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is amazing coincidence, who ever created the thread, was just watching some R.V. Trips to NAT. Parks and one was on the Badlands I got so geeked up when I saw the sign I started laughing uncontrollably. Now I come here to see what's going on and it's the same sign! LMAOOOO And absolutely yes to get out in the Wild! Appalachian mountains is my first stop!

2 Door B.L.
Carb. Grey
Squatched + 2.7 twin turbo Have it in my Truck, and I gotta say me being a V8 guy that thing runs like a banshee!

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... D2472E8A-F8E6-4E27-8BA5-FC43ABAB2216

Yeah I might do this and do winch on my own.

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think I found the perfect Bronco! 4 door Badlands with the following:

MIC top
towing
auto
leather
lux

I think the 33" tires will provide a more comfortable ride for a daily driver. My only question is about the seats. when reviewing options on Ford website it indicates power seats are available but on build they are not. Definitely going to have my dealer check on this. Minor whine (I know we're not supposed to!) but my better half is all in on this thinking they are power. Will not be a deal breaker as she will get the heated steering wheel, which is a must up North. I'm post Sept 17 reservation so a long wait but I'm OK with that. Excited to drive this beast!

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tough call re color. I’ve been 100% Cyber Orange since the reveal too and luckily my wife agrees. I think it looks perfect on a 2 door Badlands. I just saw a Velocity Blue mustang at the dealership today and...damn...it’s gorgeous. Can’t go wrong with either color. But think Cyber Orange will be an iconic color that is associated with the Bronco 6G due to it being one of the reveal colors. Good luck!
And it will better match the interior?

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My buddy who owns the body shop said based on what he has seen so far (and he has super close up pics of the MIC top) he doubts the top can be wrapped due to the texture. But, it would be worth going to a real vehicle wrapping Place and get a real answer.
Good to know. I will definitely be exploring my options on this. My wife's mother drove a 1979 Bronco in Blue with a white top, and my wife has wanted a blue/white bronco for years. Time to make it happen.

Just in case you are on the fence in regards to going to Badlands National park with your BL Bronco..
Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... D2472E8A-F8E6-4E27-8BA5-FC43ABAB2216
To anyone who hasn't been to Badlands National Park - Put it on your bucket list. It's just beautiful!

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Originally I was planning outer banks so we visited OBX. Now have to hit up the badlands. OBX was really nice too if you want to hit the beaches....

jmatt4366

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if heated seats is an option for badlands? I saw it was with the lux package but it doesn't make sense because no power seats,

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The description seems wrong. They are listed as beadlock capable elsewhere on the Ford site. The other ones add Sasquatch, hence the $2,495 price.
Yeah somethings not right because the $2,495 didn't include adding the SaS only the M&T tires on the middle ones. The wheels to the far right don't say beadlock capable so I was wondering if they were just fake beadlocks or just another screw up on the B&P?

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... IMG_3260

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... IMG_3261

Sponsored

chribroo

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if heated seats is an option for badlands? I saw it was with the lux package but it doesn't make sense because no power seats,
I have this question as well. I believe you get heated seats if you upgrade to the leather option. However, from what I've read the BL will come with carpet on the flooring if you go with leather, so it won't be washout interior. I'll be pretty disappointed if that's the case because I wanted leather and for at least the floor to be washout.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah somethings not right because the $2,495 didn't include adding the SaS only the M&T tires on the middle ones. The wheels to the far right don't say beadlock capable so I was wondering if they were just fake beadlocks or just another screw up on the B&P?

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... IMG_3261

Has to be a screwup...

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

BWS_TX

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I found the perfect Bronco! 4 door Badlands with the following:

MIC top
towing
auto
leather
lux

I think the 33" tires will provide a more comfortable ride for a daily driver. My only question is about the seats. when reviewing options on Ford website it indicates power seats are available but on build they are not. Definitely going to have my dealer check on this. Minor whine (I know we're not supposed to!) but my better half is all in on this thinking they are power. Will not be a deal breaker as she will get the heated steering wheel, which is a must up North. I'm post Sept 17 reservation so a long wait but I'm OK with that. Excited to drive this beast!
My understanding is that with leather you get power seats. With MGV and wash out no power seats.

Smurph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 76 Bronco, 2008 GMC SIERRA2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I get it before the end of August, 2021, I am going here.

Right there with you.. spent many a days as a young boy riding the trails around Ouray in my grandpas 1966 Ford Bronco, which I now own and am in the process of restoring. New 4 door badlands now it’s your turn
Sponsored