Sponsored

Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait...

Badlands Wheel Set Options -What are you getting?

• 1. Stay with standard rim / 33”wheels

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • 2. Upgrade rim only- 17” Hi-Gloss Aluminum (Stay with BFG)

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • 3. Upgrade- 17” Hi-Gloss Aluminum & tire to 33” MT (Goodyears)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 4. Sasquatch Pkg.

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • 5. Stay with standard rim / wheels BECAUSE WILL GET AFTERMARKET

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ImRiley

Badlands
First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xc60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Guys,

New to the forum here but just wanted to introduce myself. I will be getting a fully loaded badlands as my first car. Going to do white exterior and v6. Turning 18 in December so will be a great birthday present.
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you add a tube step to the badlands ?

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably have to be aftermarket.

Rock rails are stated to be standard on the Badlands and also say they cannot be combined with steps.
where does it say that?
the build in price, lets you add rock rails to a wild track that has steps. Obviously that could just be a glitch, but I was curious if we have seen a definite answer somewhere stating one way or the other.

Sponsored

LimitlessTruth

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Totoya Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
where does it say that?
the build in price, lets you add rock rails to a wild track that has steps. Obviously that could just be a glitch, but I was curious if we have seen a definite answer somewhere stating one way or the other.
The details page on the rock rails says "not available on vehicles equipped with running boards" and I was trusting that was true combined with the way the rock rails seem to be mounted. I could be wrong, there are a number or details that aren't super clear. I saw a video of a walk around that also made it look like the rock rails are body mounted and probably not super trustworthy. Figure I'll sort it out aftermarket as necessary, get a real rail that can act as a step as well that way.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The details page on the rock rails says "not available on vehicles equipped with running boards" and I was trusting that was true combined with the way the rock rails seem to be mounted. I could be wrong, there are a number or details that aren't super clear. I saw a video of a walk around that also made it look like the rock rails are body mounted and probably not super trustworthy. Figure I'll sort it out aftermarket as necessary, get a real rail that can act as a step as well that way.
ah shit, missed that one the details. Cool, so that pretty much solves that. Thanks.

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ever since I saw this picture a few weeks ago, I am 100% sold on this Carbonized Gray BL!! I would just add 35” instead. 2.7 auto, tow and high pac...

I OVER THIS COLOR!! Looks great in the day and at night... Orange trim stays out nicely as well...

Last detail to consider before final order:
Still considering Lux.. but $2,300 seems high for what you get...

Who thinks the LUX is worth it?

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 8F4CBADD-6B34-43CE-8CAC-67C7C489261A

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ever since I saw this picture a few weeks ago, I am 100% sold on this Carbonized Gray BL!! I would just add 35” instead. 2.7 auto, tow and high pac...

I OVER THIS COLOR!! Looks great in the day and at night... Orange trim stays out nicely as well...

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 8F4CBADD-6B34-43CE-8CAC-67C7C489261A
Yes, get the Lux package. I plan to buy the same. Love Carb Gray. If all goes well the order will get placed on 12/09. Fingers crossed!

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit for tweaks to final order:

The reality is getting closer! Future BL owner here! Also a one family 68 Bronco owner (dad bought new in the fall of '67). Looking forward to parking the two next to each other!

2dr
2.7L
High (want the 360 camera)
VB

Last edited:

Sponsored

LimitlessTruth

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Totoya Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I've been indecisive, originally was thinking mid package, then high, now I'm on Lux. Don't know if it is honestly worth the extra cause I'm not sure I care about 1/2 of it but I'd like the wireless charging, B&O surround, and heated steering wheel. The Navigation is nice to have but it isn't a factor for my decision, and sort of feel the same with the smart charging USB stuff, might be nice to have. I guess I'm going with a "I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it" mentality whether or not it is the most logical of choices financially.

With color, I thought AMB, which is gorgeous but I think I'm too worried about keeping the finish perfect which isn't great for an off-roading vehicle. Then orange, which I do like but I'm not sure about the $595 extra for something where I've got other equally appealing options. Currently leaning Area 51, having seen it in videos and some more pictures I'm really liking it.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 95% sure I have my build decided on - at least until I sit with the dealer in December / January and see 'real' numbers.

Badlands 2-door
Options:
+ Cyber Faux-range (The only 3 I can consider is VB (too common), R-Red (the bright one) and this. The interior pushes me to CFO
+ Tow package - really hoping it is more than a piece of metal and a plug
+ Sound dampening - more for temperature insulation but hopeful the cabin is quieter than without)
+ 2.7 litre engine
+ 4.7 gears (listed as a 0 cost upgrade so far)

I think that is it.

Sasquatch seems a waste for the money. Just bigger tires, especially due to the rear gear upgrade.

Electronics - I have to go Standard. The others are really expensive, especially given what I want.
Mid Package adds:
Extra electrical jacks (I want)
Floor lights (I can still see well enough, thanks)
Auto-dimming rearview mirror (my hand still works)
Dual zone A/C and heat (Florida = door off or A/C on full)
Heated stuff (Florida does this for free)
Illuminated vanity mirrors (I don't wear make-up and the roof off is going to mess the wife's hair anyway)
Beeps and Buzzers (wife has them - only blindspot assist is nice. Rest I rarely use and none are in my current ride. I often forget to use the back-up camera in my wife's car because I don't have one in my F150).

$1500 for a bunch of what I don't really need just pushes the price higher than I want. To get it, I feel like I should drop the color, deadening and tow upgrades. I kinda want them, more.

I REALLY want the 360 camera but that is the only thing from the High package I want but $2800 is a non-starter. I am hoping I can get an aftermarket camera for the front and connect it to the aux buttons.

To add the High, I would need a loan at 2% or less, save another grand on the down payment and get a great trade-in for my 2011 F-150. Guess we will see in about a month+...

intothegnar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Volkswagen GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been indecisive, originally was thinking mid package, then high, now I'm on Lux. Don't know if it is honestly worth the extra cause I'm not sure I care about 1/2 of it but I'd like the wireless charging, B&O surround, and heated steering wheel. The Navigation is nice to have but it isn't a factor for my decision, and sort of feel the same with the smart charging USB stuff, might be nice to have. I guess I'm going with a "I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it" mentality whether or not it is the most logical of choices financially.

With color, I thought AMB, which is gorgeous but I think I'm too worried about keeping the finish perfect which isn't great for an off-roading vehicle. Then orange, which I do like but I'm not sure about the $595 extra for something where I've got other equally appealing options. Currently leaning Area 51, having seen it in videos and some more pictures I'm really liking it.
FWIW, wireless charging should be available in the High Package for BL and maybe other higher trims. That's what it says on B&P.

RockSolid2021

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Carbonized Gray
2.7 Sasquatch
Sticking with soft top until black hard top is available.

Would you all go with vinyl/rubber floor or leather/ carpet floor?

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... Badlands Carbonized Gray

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to say that, BL having the yellow/orange stitching really brings out the interior when you select the same color . I wish it matched my RV which I am using to pull my bronco...... Lol
Paint the RV or at least put CO pin stripes on it ?
Sponsored