Sponsored

For those that have their Broncos, what's your biggest complaint?

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My biggest complaint from the beginning, and still is, the ridiculous limitations on interior color options by model. Why the hell can’t I order a black interior on an OBX when Ford clearly designed that model to be their “luxury” model? Everything is built on the same line. It makes no sense to not just offer all four interior colors (or whatever it is) on all models and then just reserve the leather seating options on higher end models if that’s something they want to do. Not being able to get a basic black interior on every model is dumb.
I do agree that the lack of a black interior option across the trims was disappointing . . . the interior did bother me and cause me to think about going Badlands for a while - but my 5' lady said we had to have side steps! - but once I saw the WT leather in person I really liked it and it set my mind at ease . . . still would prefer all black, but this is a worthy compromise.

CJ74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interior lighting sucks! It couldn't have cost that much to add a couple extra led's to the lights.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The frameless windows. After 5k miles I think I love everything about this vehicle except how the windows catch every freaking time I open the doors. Feel like I’m going to break them if I open too fast.

Other than that, it’s the perfect vehicle. 4 door 2.7 base Sasquatch, hard top, I wouldn’t order it any other way.
There are a couple TSBs on this. You can make it better but not perfect. I fixed it after my dealer gave it a shitty attempt.

Sponsored

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I do agree that the lack of a black interior option across the trims was disappointing . . . the interior did bother me and cause me to think about going Badlands for a while - but my 5' lady said we had to have side steps! - but once I saw the WT leather in person I really liked it and it set my mind at ease . . . still would prefer all black, but this is a worthy compromise.
I ended up going with the "block"/navy cloth interior on the OBX and installing black Katzkin leather aftermarket. Pro with going this route was the price is roughly the same as factory MGV/leather and I got the cooled/heated seat option. Negative with going this route was no power seats and no rear seat middle armrest/cup holders (when I ordered). My understanding now is that about a month after my build date (late January), Ford caved and started including the rear folding arm rest/cup holders setup with the cloth interior option as well and it's no longer just limited to MGV/leather. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I see you have a black WT. Mine is black OBX. That was the other crazy thing to me was limiting a black exterior to blue or tan/desert interior. Gross. Who does that...

JD8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hardtop noisy(even with soundproofing) compared to Raptor. no driver seat memory or AC seats 😂
I had downsized from raptor as well! Definitely smaller seating than an f150. Central storage compartment drives me nuts, tiny and no manual was included with mine as it’s built into the 12” screen. Hopefully I have power if anything ever goes down to figure out which fuse does what.

Compared to my raptor, I love the car Wash. Seems easier to dry As I no longer have to climb into the bed to get the window.

It gets better mileage which is great.

I selected the roof rack to go with the hard top. It somewhat gets in the way when removing the panels.

Sound is meh…definitely miss the quality of sound from my raptor. Need a new solution here.

Interior lighting is blah so I may try the mods that I see here.

Granted it’s my car but I miss memory settings as I know my wife and kid will eventually drive it. I also miss how the speedometer and gauges read/looked in the f150. Bronco to me, the gauges are just goofy layout

Last edited:

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had downsized from raptor as well! Definitely smaller seating than an f150. Central storage compartment drives me nuts, tiny and no manual was included with mine as it’s built into the 12” screen. Hopefully I have power if anything ever goes down to figure out which fuse does what.

Compared to my raptor, I love the car Wash. Seems easier to dry As I no longer have to climb into the bed to get the window.

It gets better mileage which is great.

I selected the roof rack to go with the hard top. It somewhat gets in the way when removing the panels.

Sound is meh…definitely miss the quality of sound from my raptor. Need a new solution here.

Interior lighting is blah so I may try the mods that I see here.

Granted it’s my car but I miss memory settings as I know my wife and kid will eventually drive it. I also miss how the speedometer and gauges read/looked in the f150. Bronco to me, the gauges are just goofy layout
Really wish it had the gear display and lockout like my raptor. Gas mileage 16.3 on raptor, bronco 17.6.

Have the flowmaster FX on raptor and on bronco, sounds better but very loud in cab in bronco above 3k. 6yo says sounds like a motorcycle 🤷🏻‍♂️

granger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my build date today so I'm expecting to receive my Bronco in July, but I was wondering for those that already had theirs what your biggest issue with the Bronco is. I'm admittedly a filthy offroading casual (I got the BB/midpackage and it's really just going to be my daily driver with occasional offroading) but I was thinking about what mods (mostly interior) I wanted to go for
Spastic auto high beams and no rain sensing wipers. I love this truck and have no regrets. I have owned three jeeps and couldn’t be happier with my Bronco.

Sponsored

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Having run mine for about a month, I’m loving it. The oddest thing I’ve come across so far is, if I’m on the highway and there is a significant headwind (like 75mph with another 20mph or so of wind) my driver side window (when closed) will blow outward and escape the seal… makes a heck of a noise. It also refuses to re-seat properly within the seal, e.g. by rolling down and then back up, until I slow waaaaay down. I found if I turned off climate control or if I run the recirculating it doesn’t happen. Must be the pressure buildup at the front is boosting the performance of my vents… by a lot… and pushing out the window. That’s my best guess anyway. So far as complaints go… eh… debugging it was some unexpectd in-flight entertainment as I drove across the state. Oh well, it’s frameless door window life from here on 🍻 🤘

WhiteTrash

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate how far I have to drive to have fun. Also, the inductive charger doesn't even work a little bit. It just makes my phone really hot, no matter how I position it to try and align the inductive coils.

But no, who cares, it's way nicer than the side-by-sides that were riding with me.

Ford Bronco For those that have their Broncos, what's your biggest complaint? 63319FB4-1806-490F-A330-B377219919D3_1_105_c

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Snow and ice locking up the back doors like no other vehicle I have owned.
Sponsored