Sponsored

Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So…umm…how to ask…does this mean that upsizing tires without this mod means we’ll be outside of warranty protection, since there is now a factory option to calibrate? Talking about switching from stock tires to 33’s (255/85r16) on a base non-sas.
Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

damn, was hoping the Ford tune would accommodate 37's since it is a factory albeit raptor size.

like others have said with an upgraded intercooler and piping along with a tune should really wake it up.

now I wonder if you could flash with a Ford tune and then use a Forscan to change the tire size to 37...

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While raising the overall performance of the engine, they are also capable of :
  • 433 lb.ft. TQ at 3,500 RPM (2.7L)
  • 355 HP at 5,500 RPM (2.7L) (Waiting on 2.3L results from Ford Performance to update)
  • Changing the tire size up to 35" .
  • Changing the axle ratio up to 4.70.
  • Optimizing transmission shift schedule .
  • Improving throttle response throughout entire RPM range.
Please say these gains are at the wheels not the crank!

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following to see what people think of it. I'd fork the money over for some extra warrantied power if it's noticeable.
2nd! Especially if covered with extended warranty. I’ve been holding off on anything else with having a good olé AA engine type (see valves saga). I hope this gets positive reviews.

Sponsored

ALCO44

Raptor
First Name
ALLEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey All!

Ford Performance just released their Performance Calibrations for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s, including the 2.3L and 2.7L Models! These calibrations have some impressive gains and most importantly, are backed by a 3 Year / 36K Mile Warranty!

fp-bronco-cal-png.png

• 355 HP at 5,500 RPM (2.7L) (Waiting on 2.3L results from Ford Performance to update)

Each kit includes the M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool and everything you would need to have it calibrated.

It is CARB Approved (E.O. #: D-431-4) for 2021MY vehicles, but 49-state approved with 2022MY vehicles.

As mentioned, the kit is eligible for a 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician .

Of course, with this calibration, Premium fuel is required!

Check them out in the link below!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/search/?q=Bronco+Ford+Performance+Calibration

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out with any of us here at Lethal Performance!

Joe Rocchio / [email protected]
877-2-LETHAL | lethalperformance.com
1637347377084-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png
If I already have the ProCal4 from my ranger, can you just buy the calibration ?

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@LethalPerformance as an FYI, it looks like you have the correct dyno graphs for the 2.3 on the 2.3 tab, but you listed the 2.7 stats under description.

Would be nice if you listed the actual 2.3 HP and TQ gain numbers under the description tab IMHO. so we don't have to extrapolate from the graph (unless I'm reading something wrong?)

edit, I see now you are waiting on actual numbers from Ford for the 2.3, but the graphs you posted definitely shouldn't be for the 2.7 based on numbers?
I second this question. If those dyno graphs are accurate for the 2.3L, it looks decent from my eyeballing based on the chart (again these are my guesses):
325 HP vs 300 HP from stock w/93 octane.
385 TQ vs 325 TQ from stock w/93 octane.

I have no complaints with the 2.3L Manual, but an extra 60 lb ft is pretty sweet for $700.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@LethalPerformance as an FYI, it looks like you have the correct dyno graphs for the 2.3 on the 2.3 tab, but you listed the 2.7 stats under description.

Would be nice if you listed the actual 2.3 HP and TQ gain numbers under the description tab IMHO. so we don't have to extrapolate from the graph (unless I'm reading something wrong?)

edit, I see now you are waiting on actual numbers from Ford for the 2.3, but the graphs you posted definitely shouldn't be for the 2.7 based on numbers?
Got 'em! Fixed our listing as well.
Peak torque = 385 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
Peak power = 330 HP at 5,500 RPM

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If I already have the ProCal4 from my ranger, can you just buy the calibration ?
Unfortunately, not to my knowledge. I was always told the flashing is VIN locked for these devices.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

355hp for 2.7? not much of an increase
  • 355 HP at 5,500 RPM (2.7L)
Those are considerable gains actually for a tune that is covered by Ford's warranty. Combined with the Transmission shift-point benefits you will feel it for sure. Although I do have a Pedal Commander and that was a steal for $299......it REALLY made a difference in throttle response and actually felt like you had more HP and TQ on tap. I would highly recommend that as an alternative :)

Sponsored

Interior guy

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All!

Ford Performance just released their Performance Calibrations for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s 2.7L Models, as well as 2.3L models! These calibrations have some impressive gains and most importantly, are backed by a 3 Year / 36K Mile Warranty!

FP BRONCO  CAL.png

• 355 HP at 5,500 RPM (2.7L)

Each kit includes the M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool and everything you would need to have it calibrated.

It is CARB Approved (E.O. #: D-431-4) for 2021MY vehicles, but 49-state approved with 2022MY vehicles.

As mentioned, the kit is eligible for a 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician .

Of course, with this calibration, Premium fuel is required!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out with any of us here at Lethal Performance!

Joe Rocchio / [email protected]
877-2-LETHAL | lethalperformance.com
1637347377084-png-png-png-png-png-png.png
Do we buy from you guys and bring it to the dealer or buy through dealer ?

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why 3 year / 36k mile warranty when powertrain warranty is 60k

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, this is about the most useless upgrade ever. Those are not numbers that will impact the drivability of the Bronco. It was slow before despite the power, and it will still be slow with 5% more power. Any actual noticable change can be chalked up to placebo affect.
Define slow? You realize this thing is a 5000 pound brick. If you want fast buy a mustang. The only thing a hyper fast bronco does is get most people to the scene of their accident quicker.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Define slow? You realize this thing is a 5000 pound brick. If you want fast buy a mustang. The only thing a hyper fast bronco does is get most people to the scene of their accident quicker.
I never said I wanted anything. I said the Bronco is slow. This is a fact. And adding 20HP to at 330HP engine isn’t going to make it not slow. It’s a waste of money imho.