Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have confirmation that I will be getting a MY21 (expected delivery Aug2021). I ordered a BD sasquatch Mid package with dual tops. If I read the email correctly, I should be getting my Bronco in August with a hard top, receive the soft top eventually, and get 200k reward points. Did I disseminate the email correctly?
No. you didn’t.

You are delusional. I have been following this car since it was a concept. Held off from replacing my car because I was very excited for this product. I'm not complaining about colors or seat configuration, I'm complaining about YEARS of delays and missed targets. I'm complaining about being jerked off with dates that never hold. Empty commitments. I represent a rational customer who has had enough. And I am only hoping that this car is not the cluster f it appears it could be. If you think I am a small minority, well then go back to your hole and turn the lights off. Everything will be fine.
Sorry dude but that just isn’t reality. Ford is getting a near complete pass on all the issues in the eyes of the consumer. Thus the 67% conversion rate and 125,000 orders. All the rest is just meaningless noise. Covid is cover for a lot of things these days...but the fact that Ford has a home run of a design covers for the rest.
Sponsored

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On a brighter note, Granger comes through again. Immediately after receiving my email from Ford yesterday afternoon. I reviewed my simple decisions, change the top and save money, add an option for free, that if i dont like i can remove, and if i stay with a 21 model year delivery i get a grand to put towards some accessories i was going to add anyway. Granger took me emailed decisions and sent back a confirmation to me already this morning of my changes. Thank you Ford for giving me a sensible final decision on my build, as most of this is about how much money am i spending in the end. And thanks to Granger motors for being up front with their pricing andd always responding timely and in most cases they are in front of the information on this product.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are delusional. I have been following this car since it was a concept. Held off from replacing my car because I was very excited for this product. I'm not complaining about colors or seat configuration, I'm complaining about YEARS of delays and missed targets. I'm complaining about being jerked off with dates that never hold. Empty commitments. I represent a rational customer who has had enough. And I am only hoping that this car is not the cluster f it appears it could be. If you think I am a small minority, well then go back to your hole and turn the lights off. Everything will be fine.
YOU have been following this car for years, but recognize that most people don't know the Bronco is back and most of those people don't know the difference between the Sport and the true Bronco. Again, you truly misunderstand the average consumer, which you are not. Just the fact you are on this forum makes you not the average consumer for this vehicle.

So be mad, tell me to crawl back into my hole or whatever makes you feel better, but your reasoning is flawed on this matter.

scrapple

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm, got the email... day 2 reservation holder here

I have a cactus grey ordered and really wanted the white top anyways to go with it.

I wonder if I choose the "Wait for black painted modular hard top or dual top roof option for 2022 model year" option, that I can eventually just change it to a white top?????

Anyone care to give me your thoughts on this?

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What about free shipping on hard tops next year when they are available ? Could be a lot of MIC tops on Kijiji next year.

Sponsored

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine is almost the same- configuration and date, my time is 30 minutes later. I wonder if there is a break down by hour how many orders were received in the first 12 hours. And whether we will be 2021 or 2022 model years. And then it depends on dealer allocation from what I understand as well. My dealer had over 300 reservations.
I see no way how an order in the first 12 hours would not be filled as a 2021 unless you choose to wait. I mean even if 1/4 of all converted orders were in the first 12 hours that’s only around 30k vehicles. I am hoping and expecting an august delivery.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see no way how an order in the first 12 hours would not be filled as a 2021 unless you choose to wait. I mean even if 1/4 of all converted orders were in the first 12 hours that’s only around 30k vehicles. I am hoping and expecting an august delivery.
I hope you're right or I'm going to be pissed. I'm 65 of 70 at my dealer, so within their initial allocation and it's now in Fords hands to deliver. I ordered within hours of the reveal and it only took that long because their servers took a shit. I want a 2021 and if Ford doesn't come through I will be pissed to no end.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On a brighter note, Granger comes through again. Immediately after receiving my email from Ford yesterday afternoon. I reviewed my simple decisions, change the top and save money, add an option for free, that if i dont like i can remove, and if i stay with a 21 model year delivery i get a grand to put towards some accessories i was going to add anyway. Granger took me emailed decisions and sent back a confirmation to me already this morning of my changes. Thank you Ford for giving me a sensible final decision on my build, as most of this is about how much money am i spending in the end. And thanks to Granger motors for being up front with their pricing andd always responding timely and in most cases they are in front of the information on this product.
Yup. Same here. Albert already has me squared away. I can't imagine working with the superplex dealer I was originally with here in SLC with these ongoing updates from Ford. So great to have peace of mind with @Granger Ford.

I'm not a "buy new" type of buyer mostly due to the dealership experience. If I buy new again after Bronco, it'll be at Granger.

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just called the dealer and changed dual top Wildtrak to MIC top. I will take that. I will get a soft top aftermarket. Will use the 200k Fordpass points for lights and other goodies. This is a nostalgia buy since my first car I ever purchased was a Bronco.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're so distraught and angry then gtfo and go buy something else. It's just a car... That's it. I had one with as one of my first vehicles. My dad always wanted one but with 6 kids that wasn't an option for him. Now he's not with us anymore and I get a chance to think of him and talk to him on the first drive with just us. I think I'm pretty invested in the bronco. But I'm not not a self entitled douche over it... Seriously if you're that upset go get something else so we don't have to listen to you slam it and ford and bitch about it and other wild theories. You're not in the meetings, or the plant and have zero idea what it's taken to put this shit together in a time like this. Karen. 😘

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The MIC top isn’t “one piece.” It’s still comprised of the individual pieces over the front seats, middle section on the 4-door. And the rear clamshell. It’s just missing the removable rear windows that the Mod top has. (Also the gunner’s hatch on the 2-door).

Should be lighter than the Mod top as well

(you can watch them take it off and handle it in the BroncoNation video).

And correct, there is no factory soft top for the 2-door. Only hard tops from the factory.

There is the Bestop soft top available as an accessory for the 2-door, but that would be in addition to the factory hard top, not in place of it.

There’s no reason to believe that a Mod top purchased later wouldn’t fit on the MY21, but there’s a few things to worry about:

1. Any Bronco not equipped with the hard top from the factory will not have the rear wiper and washer hookups or the front controls.

2. Availability will be greatly limited for a while.

3. Its likely going to be really expensive. Without knowing for sure, but by going with what we already know with the Bronco and see with Jeep, you should be prepared to spend $4k+
Zack, you check with the mod/admin to see if they have any editable templates for the site that they can make available to you on your various topics? We're worried you're going to hit Ford with a lawsuit for carpel tunnel if this keeps up.

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am not really effected by this change. I'm a early morning 7/14 reservation, BD, no sasquatch, MIC, and 2.7. At my dealer, I'm number 14 on the list and well within the top allocations there. I think my dealer had 90-100 total reservations. So, fingers crossed that approximately 60 days from now they tell me my Cyber Orange Black Diamond will be here late June/early July.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs