Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those twitter comments are a mess. I think we are going to get answers to all the questions that are already answered but people didnt take the time to look and any questions with new information will be ignored.
This is what I'm afraid of too. I literally saw the question of if there was going to be a manual offered. Not in relation to Squatch or 2.7 or anything like that, just if there was going to be a manual at all...
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BroAD first off, you're a legend for being on top of this. Thanks.

My query:

Why is Velocity Blue a late color option? Is it factory related? Supplier related? Why, Ford!? WHY!!??(imagine me in tears, imploring the heavens for clarity)
No problem...

Someone close to the project said this in an earlier thread:

“Velocity Blue WILL be available, but it will be a late availability color. It will probably be a couple months after the initial launch. So probably early summer 2021 before you start seeing the color available for purchase.

Reason: It was a very late addition to the color palette. Because of this, all of the usual complexity management, sequencing, sourcing, etc. is happening later than the other colors, hence why it is late availability. Adding a new color isn't as simple as it seems.”

Sponsored

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let me know your questions and I will relay... I’m off today and have nothing else better to do.

I will “Like” your post once I asked your question.
Thanks man! Can you ask if the side windows in the hardtop will pop out...I haven’t been able to read the whole thread yet so I apologize if it’s been asked already.

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BroAD I apologize if these are already asked.

1. Any way to order a two door with a three person rear seat?

2. Can items from the Sasquatch Package be opted out of, like the oversized fenders?

3. Will 4.7 gearing be available a la carte?

4. Can we see a photo of the quick release fender flare removal process? Or at least a completely built Bronco with the flares removed?

THANK YOU!

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@BroAD Refined question, due to new information:

What is the earliest an early reservation holder could order and then receive a Velocity Blue Bronco?

Sponsored

Zsaul22079

First Edition
First Name
Saul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have a #FordBronco 2-Door, 4-Door or Sport question?

Reply to this tweet with your questions and we’ll have our Bronco team answer as many as possible today starting at 3:30 PM EDT, 31 July 2020.

HAVE A QUESTION but DON'T HAVE TWITTER?, post @BroAD your question in this thread and I will relay it for you on Twitter.

I will “like” your post once the quest has been asked.

Once the questions are answered, I will try to export the thread into PDF and post to this thread.
I want that two tone interior leather

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have a #FordBronco 2-Door, 4-Door or Sport question?

Reply to this tweet with your questions and we’ll have our Bronco team answer as many as possible today starting at 3:30 PM EDT, 31 July 2020.

HAVE A QUESTION but DON'T HAVE TWITTER?, post @BroAD your question in this thread and I will relay it for you on Twitter.

I will “like” your post once the quest has been asked.

Once the questions are answered, I will try to export the thread into PDF and post to this thread.
@BroAD why don't the colors on the Ford broncos site match the cars we see on the road? And when will people be able to see broncos in person?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.