First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you look at the sheet ford puts out it doesn't say "included with sasquatch package" which makes me think it's available independently. Hence why i will get it on the BD and save money and later i can have a front locker installed after its paid off with axle already installed
Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We are all just guessing and wishing for now since B&P doesn’t exist. I think 210 will not be a possible one item upgrade. Available if you squash it as a package.

Last edited:
OP
OP

PR4X4

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ and Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jake, how does the Jeep hold up to the crappy PR roads? I left the island in 2014, but did not own a Jeep when I lived there. I miss the lechon and the Ceviche House in Isla Verde.
Been holding up well, it has almost 190 k on it. Luckily my 1997 was built when Jeep still understood that steering was important (if you don't follow Jeep forums the new JL apparently has a lot of steering issues) so I can dodge the larger pot holes. I'll have an extra bowl of shrimp and octopus ceviche, my personal favorite, for you this week.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Been holding up well, it has almost 190 k on it. Luckily my 1997 was built when Jeep still understood that steering was important (if you don't follow Jeep forums the new JL apparently has a lot of steering issues) so I can dodge the larger pot holes. I'll have an extra bowl of shrimp and octopus ceviche, my personal favorite, for you this week.
Buen provecho.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
The factory tires are only 30".
Same as the Base Bronco.
33" tires will barely fit with some mods.
32" just happens to be the biggest factory tire Ford puts on the M190 and 2.7L V6.
So besides being a bit undergeared, the base with m190 should be able to handle 32”s?

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So besides being a bit undergeared, the base with m190 should be able to handle 32”s?
I don't see why not. I believe that is the stock Black Diamond setup.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
2.3L stick will not be under geared at 4.46 and 32"s
2.7L will have plenty of power with the 3.73 gears.
2.3L / 10A is the only one that will be on the weak side.

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think that 33's are about the limit for the M190, based on everything I've heard to this point. Even then, I there'll probably be asterisk on "how you drive it".

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would think that 33's are about the limit for the M190, based on everything I've heard to this point. Even then, I there'll probably be asterisk on "how you drive it".
Bronco looks to need big tires to fill those wheel wells. I was all for 33s, but am now wondering if it needs 35s to look good. If the M190 can’t handle 35s, that would suck.

Last edited:

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, the m210 has a steel housing, is significantly stronger with a 210mm ring gear, and always comes with a locker (it is only on Sasquatch, badlands, wildtrak, and first edition)

the m190 is the same as the ranger, has an aluminum housing, a weaker (but not weak) 190mm ring gear, and never comes with a locker.

we have no indication that the m210 will be available as an option without Sasquatch on any trim that it’s not standard on, so I would not bet on that being available.

in an older thread I went on a bourbon-fueled all out analysis of them and their strength, so here’s a link to my old post.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...xles-tough-enough-to-turn-35s.2599/post-83679

Sponsored

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco looks to need big tires to fill those wheel wells. I was all for 33s, but am now wondering if it needs 35s to look good. If the M190 can’t handle 35s, that would suck.
Personally, I think the 33s look great and the 35s look overstuffed. At least at the stock ride height, they just don't look they could possibly articulate well under those flares. That looks fine on a Unimog, but somewhat comical here IMHO.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Last edited:

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, the m210 has a steel housing, is significantly stronger with a 210mm ring gear, and always comes with a locker (it is only on Sasquatch, badlands, wildtrak, and first edition)

the m190 is the same as the ranger, has an aluminum housing, a weaker (but not weak) 190mm ring gear, and never comes with a locker.

we have no indication that the m210 will be available as an option without Sasquatch on any trim that it’s not standard on, so I would not bet on that being available.

in an older thread I went on a bourbon-fueled all out analysis of them and their strength, so here’s a link to my old post.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...xles-tough-enough-to-turn-35s.2599/post-83679
pretty good for being full of bourbon
Sponsored