First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 w Roush stage II
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m a 7/21 order 10/21 order and I’m supposed to be first at my Dealership and I haven’t heard a word. I’m thinking it’ll be 2024 for my Wildtrak!
I even dropped the trailer tow thinking or at least told it might help but still nothing. All I'm doing is adding parts that the dealer is getting to add to mine, so I hope things don't change but at this point, I just laugh and wait for what's next.
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine finally arrived April 27 with ALL the bells and whistles.
Ford Bronco Fully loaded Wildtrak orders Apr28-edit

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't make the wait excusable.. but you do forget about the delays more and more each day after delivery.

Ford Bronco Fully loaded Wildtrak orders Apr28-edit
What wheels/specs are those?

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wondering if anyone who ordered fully loaded Wildtrak (2.7 lit engine & MIC top &lux package) are receiving their orders or getting skipped due to shortage of materials

I reserved my bronco in July 2020 and placed the order in November 2021 through granger motors. I am currently in line at position 105. I was thinking to remove any items so I won't get skipped when I got my turn.. thank you!!
I was told last week that my modular bumper was a restraint, so I had it removed. According to the sales jockey if I did not remove I was getting push to 2023. According to his dealer rep I now have a a very very good chance to be scheduled August.

Honestly, who the hell knows, it was a small change. However, he has said in the past that Wild Trak's have been few and far between.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was told last week that my modular bumper was a restraint, so I had it removed. According to the sales jockey if I did not remove I was getting push to 2023. According to his dealer rep I now have a a very very good chance to be scheduled August.

Honestly, who the hell knows, it was a small change. However, he has said in the past that Wild Trak's have been few and far between.

Allocation is the primary constraint. The fact that I have a loaded 2 door OBX with lux and tow proves that (could have just as easily been a WildTrak).

The mannequin at the local dealership was a loaded WildTrak (albeit 4 door). Constraints are constantly in flux, and I am not saying that changes to your order can't help, but it all hinges mostly on allocation.

Sponsored

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Allocation is the primary constraint. The fact that I have a loaded 2 door OBX with lux and tow proves that (could have just as easily been a WildTrak).

The mannequin at the local dealership was a loaded WildTrak (albeit 4 door). Constraints are constantly in flux, and I am not saying that changes to your order can't help, but it all hinges mostly on allocation.
Yep, I realize allocation is the primary factor, however, in this situation it was the part constraint holding me back. Again, take it for what its worth, but the dealer rep said Wildtrak's are getting skipped at a higher rate due to their trim package. Not sure how a Badlands, OBX etc...are not in the same boat with a High/Lux package.

boss351

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reserved a loaded 2 dr race red Wildtak Nov 2020 with leather, lux, mic, tow, roof rails, and running boards. Placed order Feb 2021, and reordered Oct 2021 for MY22. Not a peep from Ford.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep, I realize allocation is the primary factor, however, in this situation it was the part constraint holding me back. Again, take it for what its worth, but the dealer rep said Wildtrak's are getting skipped at a higher rate due to their trim package. Not sure how a Badlands, OBX etc...are not in the same boat with a High/Lux package.
The advanced 4x4 transfer case OBX is the same 2 door E5C chassis as the WT. The only real difference between the OBX with Sasquatch and the WT is the interior colors, mandatory aux switches, and the fact that the 2.3 is not available in the WT.

Although I didn't select the Sasquatch package in my OBX, the front axle, rims, tires, and interior colors are the only significant differences between it and the WT. Sasquatch is not a huge constraint based on the number of Sasquatch package vehicles getting delivered.

Edit: Although anecdotal, nearly all of the 2 doors I have seen on the road other than mine have been WT models - but I rarely see 2 doors on the road compared to the 4 doors.

Last edited:

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved a loaded 2 dr race red Wildtak Nov 2020 with leather, lux, mic, tow, roof rails, and running boards. Placed order Feb 2021, and reordered Oct 2021 for MY22. Not a peep from Ford.
I reserved my 2dr Wildtrak 8/29/20, and have an order date of 2/15/21 and haven't heard squat.

Matt13

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got a 6/6 build date, that I don't expect to be fulfilled.........but it is a WT with the Hoss 3.0, Lux, Hardtop with racks, no tow.
Obviously I was not expecting this but I should have this by mid July. I am so stoked.

Ford Bronco Fully loaded Wildtrak orders image (2)

Sponsored

salcone

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received my fully loaded Wildtrak in December, never changed a single thing from my original order. Get what you want, don't settle for something less.
Wildtrak, 2D, Oxford White, Lux, Leather, Tow
7/14/20 AM Res
1/22 Ordered
11/15 Build
12/15 Delivered
I still have to resist the urge to check the tracker everyday.
Oh, and never heard a peep from dealer, no updates, no swag. I actually had to tell them it was on their lot after I drove by and saw them unload it. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
surimade

surimade

Black Diamond
First Name
Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda crv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Obviously I was not expecting this but I should have this by mid July. I am so stoked.

Ford Bronco Fully loaded Wildtrak orders image (2)
Did Ford sent you this pic ?? Nice I have the same one ordered :)

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cool. Of course reserved 7-14 all the same stuff except a 4 door and now I have been pushed to build week of 8-8 (from 6-6 via 6-27). There is no rhyme or reason to this that mere mortals can understand.