RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just finished placing an order for the sport (wifes), it was great working with Granger Ford! Communication was fantastic and now I look forward to ordering the Bronco in December!
Sponsored

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can Ford Protect Premium be added at the time of purchase? (for financing purposes) Does doing this with my original purchase give any benefits to Granger? I'm getting it either way, so if it helps you guys that would be my goal.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have seen that answered well in a thread hopefully someone knows how to fins that post and get it for you...

The paperwork we will do is just normal dealership contract..you - us - Bronco - price - pay - pick up/ship Bronco - do the DMV dance...Simple :cool:
Albert - when they start hatching from the factory how many units (Broncos) will they deliver to you at one time? Assuming they come on the big semi transport trucks - also how often - once a week, once a month etc.... ? And - do they arrive complete with all the chosen options or do you have to do some of the work at the dealer?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just finished placing an order for the sport (wifes), it was great working with Granger Ford! Communication was fantastic and now I look forward to ordering the Bronco in December!
First of all thanks for letting us serve your Bronco needs.

Was it easy and painless?

Zach told me that your wifes Bronco Sport was ordered today...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can Ford Protect Premium be added at the time of purchase? (for financing purposes) Does doing this with my original purchase give any benefits to Granger? I'm getting it either way, so if it helps you guys that would be my goal.
It can be included in the financing final paperwork.

I am going to have to get Zach to sign up for them...we are a Chrysler dealer as well so that is what we have used for years..

I have some time to work on him

Last edited:

Sponsored

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First of all thanks for letting us serve your Bronco needs.

Was it easy and painless?

Zach told me that your wifes Bronco Sport was ordered today...
Zach was great, his initial email went to junk folder (my bad for not checking). Other than that it was as easy as I hoped, and best of all a fantastic price!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert - when they start hatching from the factory how many units (Broncos) will they deliver to you at one time? Assuming they come on the big semi transport trucks - also how often - once a week, once a month etc.... ? And - do they arrive complete with all the chosen options or do you have to do some of the work at the dealer?
Actually we get daily deliveries and with COVID pushed everything back...with this there will probably be many convoys coming my way...YIKES..you could say we asked for it..

They will probably be 7 to a truck, they usually have to wait until they have enough to fill a truckload coming towards us...I believe we handled that problem for them.. :cool:

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zach was great, his initial email went to junk folder (my bad for not checking). Other than that it was as easy as I hoped, and best of all a fantastic price!
Fantastic!

BTW that is a good point, we use an email service that tends to dump emails into the system so if you have communicated with Granger Ford for your new Bronco check the spam folder and take us out of there, as I will put some information through there...

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Actually we get daily deliveries and with COVID pushed everything back...with this there will probably be many convoys coming my way...YIKES..you could say we asked for it..

They will probably be 7 to a truck, they usually have to wait until they have enough to fill a truckload coming towards us...I believe we handled that problem for them.. :cool:
I assume you have the acreage to pasture all those Horses until we can come collect!! ??

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume you have the acreage to pasture all those Horses until we can come collect!! ??
I have a corral all ready for them to be held for release!

Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Itsskabo

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you have a high reservation number and you do not take delivery of your bronco until winter or spring of 2022 will it be the next model year of the bronco? How would that effect your offer? Would you still be ordering this coming December? Obviously pricing and options from Ford can and will probably change from year to year. If you get pushed into the 22 Model year will there be an opportunity to modify the order?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a high reservation number and you do not take delivery of your bronco until winter or spring of 2022 will it be the next model year of the bronco? How would that effect your offer? Would you still be ordering this coming December? Obviously pricing and options from Ford can and will probably change from year to year. If you get pushed into the 22 Model year will there be an opportunity to modify the order?
Our offer stands, we just do business this way...too hard with many different processes...

SVT vehicles are the only oddity to Zach's business plan

Prices change about 4 times per year, DOES NOT AFFECT SOLD ORDER BRONCOS, so they will be higher after the reservation process...

We probably will not see a 2021 Bronco on our lot that we ordered for stock they will be 2022's.

Orders can be modified until locked, and it happens pretty fast with that...

5-0Jackson

Black Diamond
First Name
Keri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Our offer stands, we just do business this way...too hard with many different processes...

SVT vehicles are the only oddity to Zach's business plan

Prices change about 4 times per year, DOES NOT AFFECT SOLD ORDER BRONCOS, so they will be higher after the reservation process...

We probably will not see a 2021 Bronco on our lot that we ordered for stock they will be 2022's.

Orders can be modified until locked, and it happens pretty fast with that...
At what point do the model years roll over? If my ordered 2021 is not ready for delivery until fall of 21 or later, I’d rather get a 2022. Can you give me an idea of how that works?
Sponsored