Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Couple weeks ago went to NH Off Roadeo.
Three people, 70 to 75 on cruise for the trip.
Two finger driving, no issues whatsoever,
some in torrential downpours.
2 door badlands, 2.7 on 33's.
21.5mpg for the trip. (hand calculated)

Also towed a 5 x 8 enclosed trailer to/from myrtle beach, same two finger driving at 70 to 75 mph, no issues at all. 13 to 15 mpg, to be expected. (try that in a 2 door wrangler...)
Hello neighbor,

Haven't seen to many other 2 doors in area have you? I do think i saw you once parked at the Giant shopping center in Exeter
Sponsored

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In a wrangler, something happens when you go over 65MPH. The whole character of the jeep feels different, like it is really fighting the wind to keep it at that speed. Also, PMG drops significantly. I'm wondering if the bronco does something similar at high speeds. I'm sure that big tires would impact this a lost, so It would be great if somebody does not have the Sasquatch package could let me know what their experiences have been.
I have a base model that does excellent at highway speeds and rides excellent. I do have 33s on it now and still does an excellent job at 80.

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello neighbor,

Haven't seen to many other 2 doors in area have you? I do think i saw you once parked at the Giant shopping center in Exeter
I've seen one other 2 door in the wild since i took delivery in December. We are rare around here for sure.

Stewdee55

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Non-Squatch 2 door Badlands handles and rides nice at freeway speed, 70+. Wind noise increases above 70, but it's not too bad. I just turn up the tunes. (y)
Pretty much my impressions. Above 70 it gets a lil louder , but still not to bad.

Karkit

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford Bronco Ranger, 2021 OBX sas 2.7 soft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 dr, OBX, SAS plus 3 inches, 35s, soft top- the ride is great with some noise and less mpg (as expected). I can't put a price on the way this Bronco makes me feel! It's like riding in my 77 except it rides really smooth and all of the comforts we are used to in 2022. ♥

Reactions: rmb

Sponsored

rmb

Wildtrak
First Name
RAV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome. Thanks. That was a major drawback to driving a wrangler and the reason I wouldn’t want another one. I’m going to pull the trigger on a new bronco.
Exactly why I opted for a Bronco vs Wrangler, in addition to being a Ford nut.

jcwr1313

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've driven my 4 door stock Black Diamond Hardtop as well as my kid's stock 2021 Saraha Wrangler 4xe on 1000 mile round trips from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to Detroit and back. They both get noisier at 70mph plus as any vehicle would. The Wrangler seemed a little noisier to me. The Bronco did handle better but I was never uncomfortable driving the Jeep at higher speeds. The Jeep rides on more street oriented tires then the Bronco.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MPG goes down and down and down above 65/70ish... if there is any wind out expect 15-16mpgs with 33in tires.

Saw4Fire

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In a wrangler, something happens when you go over 65MPH. The whole character of the jeep feels different, like it is really fighting the wind to keep it at that speed. Also, PMG drops significantly. I'm wondering if the bronco does something similar at high speeds. I'm sure that big tires would impact this a lost, so It would be great if somebody does not have the Sasquatch package could let me know what their experiences have been.
The difference between an Independent Front Suspension and a live axle is what you are describing.

MyWifesNameIsHonda

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy camaro, 2020 Jeep Compass, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve done 80-90 without issue In and around nyc (on closed courses, of course) handles just a well as my wife’s Jeep Compass, unless it’s super windy. I was worried there’s be a point where things got weird, but I haven’t hit it yet.

Sponsored

Seabass772

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome. Thanks. That was a major drawback to driving a wrangler and the reason I wouldn’t want another one. I’m going to pull the trigger on a new bronco.
You should be able to get it in about two years….

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Going to depend on the Final gear ratio I would think.
I’ve got the lowest possible gear ratio and it drives smooth and with Power at 75mph

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

stupid question but what does the rear sway bar provide the 2 door?
High speed cornering stability. Sway bars minimize body roll, which is why they add it with the 3.0 kit, as it’s tuned for more high speed desert use than the HOSS 2.0.

Kyukidoeric

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (former 69 & 77 Bronco owner)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I recently made a quick video. The back windows suck in, and the road noise isn't bad at all.
Sponsored