Sometimes the wisest decisions are not the easiest ones. Ultimately you will be more than satisified with your choice and the wait will be worth it. Good Luck!7/21 and 7/23 for those keeping score at home....
With the Gen 3 Raptor on the horizon and XPLan not available ,unless I want to fly across the country, and my complete indecision on what model to get, no idea when I would take delivery, cant even confirm what MY I would get, and I really want to see them in their varied models in person, screw it, I'll wait.
I'll just have to slum around in my 2018 Raptor for a few more years. LOL
Looking forward to seeing Broncos on the roads. Best of luck to all with ordering in the next couple of months.
Exactly! I moved my res to a different dealer, got my $100 back and can simply sit out until March 19 and either order on the last day or not. No skin in the game and betting that reservation conversion rate will be so low that Ford will have to sweeten the pot or be crushed by the press when the conversion rate is terribly low.Isn’t there a combined thread for this?
Also, super confused why anyone would cancel yet given it’s only $100 per reservation to sit on them unless circumstances change in the next 60 days
You'll want running boards and they make getting in and out a lot easier for you.Test driving a Raptor this weekend to get a sense of step in height (looks to be within the inch) and 315 tires for a sasquatch build. How do you like the drive? Is it a beast to get into? Any chance you see a 5'-2" woman driving or getting in or out....or potentially adding car seats and getting kids out the back at that height?