Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I'm out too. Just bought a jeep last weekend.

tempImageqT9yn5.png
I've been telling y'all my Jeep could go anywhere, but nooooooooooooooo you didn't believe me. It's so good to be able to say, "I told you so". ;):ROFLMAO:

Advertisement

Frank N

Base
First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Clubs

7/21 and 7/23 for those keeping score at home....

With the Gen 3 Raptor on the horizon and XPLan not available ,unless I want to fly across the country, and my complete indecision on what model to get, no idea when I would take delivery, cant even confirm what MY I would get, and I really want to see them in their varied models in person, screw it, I'll wait.

I'll just have to slum around in my 2018 Raptor for a few more years. LOL

Looking forward to seeing Broncos on the roads. Best of luck to all with ordering in the next couple of months.

Screenshot_2021-01-12 Reservations Ford® Vehicle Reservations.png

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
Test driving a Raptor this weekend to get a sense of step in height (looks to be within the inch) and 315 tires for a sasquatch build. How do you like the drive? Is it a beast to get into? Any chance you see a 5'-2" woman driving or getting in or out....or potentially adding car seats and getting kids out the back at that height?

stampede1

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
7/21 and 7/23 for those keeping score at home....

With the Gen 3 Raptor on the horizon and XPLan not available ,unless I want to fly across the country, and my complete indecision on what model to get, no idea when I would take delivery, cant even confirm what MY I would get, and I really want to see them in their varied models in person, screw it, I'll wait.

I'll just have to slum around in my 2018 Raptor for a few more years. LOL

Looking forward to seeing Broncos on the roads. Best of luck to all with ordering in the next couple of months.

Screenshot_2021-01-12 Reservations Ford® Vehicle Reservations.png
Sometimes the wisest decisions are not the easiest ones. Ultimately you will be more than satisified with your choice and the wait will be worth it. Good Luck!

DesertRat

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado 4X4
Isn’t there a combined thread for this?

Also, super confused why anyone would cancel yet given it’s only $100 per reservation to sit on them unless circumstances change in the next 60 days
Exactly! I moved my res to a different dealer, got my $100 back and can simply sit out until March 19 and either order on the last day or not. No skin in the game and betting that reservation conversion rate will be so low that Ford will have to sweeten the pot or be crushed by the press when the conversion rate is terribly low.

Frank N

Base
First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Clubs

Test driving a Raptor this weekend to get a sense of step in height (looks to be within the inch) and 315 tires for a sasquatch build. How do you like the drive? Is it a beast to get into? Any chance you see a 5'-2" woman driving or getting in or out....or potentially adding car seats and getting kids out the back at that height?
You'll want running boards and they make getting in and out a lot easier for you.

Frank N

Base
First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Clubs

Alright 2 more spots! Enjoy your raptor, it's problaby the smarter choice anyway
I wasn't getting rid of it, just realized why would I rush to make decisions with all the uncertainty and then capatalize on X Plan when available AFTER I see them in person..

CinciGP

Base
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`72 Jeep CJ6, `04 Jeep Rubicon, '18 Jeep JLU sport, `09 Mercedes CLK550
Clubs

Looks like i am out. Assuming i close on the deal.
Better deal then granger oct special plus a rebate. And low loan rate.

2021 gladiator sport s with max tow. Wide track dana 44 with 4.10. Should be picking it up tomorrow.

I hate that speaker bar too. But at least i can tow more. And get the upgraded axles, limited slip and 4.10s. Got exact options and color i wanted. Wont be able say that about the bronco.

Wanted a stick, but JT manual with start/stop just is not fun and i am worried the bronco will be just as bad or maybe worse. So without driving before i order, that is risk.

Tired of the wait and not having any idea when i will get it. Lack of communication from my local dealer didnt help either. None in the last 4 months. (Granger is awesome though in that regard!!! Sorry Albert, i would like have loved to give you my business. But no way i can wait until that reservation would be built with the last slip)

Plus not happy sasq requires the upgraded transfer case or that ford did not just make them all 2022.

Have two reservations. One July 14th at 8 am and one Oct 2nd for granger.

So will confirm later this week and let you know if you all move up!

Advertisement

Advertisement