I'm curious why you did this? You could have kept your 7/17 reservation, moved it to Granger and ordered Mansquatch. Your order would be on hold until Ford starts building the Mansquatch, but you would be closer to the front of the Mansquatch line than you will be with your October reservation.Just cancelled my 7/17 reservation. Keeping my October Granger reservation for a 2022 Mansquatch For now
The X5 definitely seems much better for your use case. I never held any delusions that it would tow over 3500lbs. Just a friendly jab, lol. I'm sure my in-laws will wish I had bought an X5 and never ride in my Bronco, but... is that so bad?I never wanted to off-road like that so it works out.
I did want to tow my boat so it still works out.
Silly me when I ordered I thought the 65k Bronco would be useful past off-roading. I was wrong.
I’m barely driving at all now as well. But the bronco isn’t a commuter tool, it’s a weekend tool!i think i'm a unique one when it comes to cancelling my reservation, being that with working from home the last 10 months, most likely working from home for the next year, replacing our second car with another car we won't be driving doesn't financially make sense. we have put funds into making our back yard more functional for the spring/summer/fall time and getting some house work done instead. maybe next year when things are closer to normal and we are driving around more often and able to go on adventures, then i'll start looking at the bronco again. until then. it's on the back burner.