First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My reservation was on 7-14 and canceled about a month ago. My lease on my Hellcat was up and I could only extend for 3 months with Dodge. Still left me with a 3-4 month gap. I was close to buying a Jeep Rubicon. I had the one I liked, the right price then I remembered that I am almost 50 now and comfort and ride mean a lot in a day to day vehicle. Went with an 2021 Audi SQ5 and now about to throw a little tune on it.

I really like the Bronco and it will be on my list to buy in 3 years. Good luck to everyone that gets theirs this year.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just cancelled my 7/17 reservation. Keeping my October Granger reservation for a 2022 Mansquatch For now
I'm curious why you did this? You could have kept your 7/17 reservation, moved it to Granger and ordered Mansquatch. Your order would be on hold until Ford starts building the Mansquatch, but you would be closer to the front of the Mansquatch line than you will be with your October reservation.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never wanted to off-road like that so it works out.

I did want to tow my boat so it still works out. :)

Silly me when I ordered I thought the 65k Bronco would be useful past off-roading. I was wrong.
The X5 definitely seems much better for your use case. I never held any delusions that it would tow over 3500lbs. Just a friendly jab, lol. I'm sure my in-laws will wish I had bought an X5 and never ride in my Bronco, but... is that so bad? ;)

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i think i'm a unique one when it comes to cancelling my reservation, being that with working from home the last 10 months, most likely working from home for the next year, replacing our second car with another car we won't be driving doesn't financially make sense. we have put funds into making our back yard more functional for the spring/summer/fall time and getting some house work done instead. maybe next year when things are closer to normal and we are driving around more often and able to go on adventures, then i'll start looking at the bronco again. until then. it's on the back burner.

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

cancelled my 7/16 resv ( WT + High Pkg) ...hopefully will open up capacity and materials for those of you in MY21...will keep my 2022 resv with Granger...waiting for those white tops.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i think i'm a unique one when it comes to cancelling my reservation, being that with working from home the last 10 months, most likely working from home for the next year, replacing our second car with another car we won't be driving doesn't financially make sense. we have put funds into making our back yard more functional for the spring/summer/fall time and getting some house work done instead. maybe next year when things are closer to normal and we are driving around more often and able to go on adventures, then i'll start looking at the bronco again. until then. it's on the back burner.
I’m barely driving at all now as well. But the bronco isn’t a commuter tool, it’s a weekend tool!

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m barely driving at all now as well. But the bronco isn’t a commuter tool, it’s a weekend tool!
for me it's an everyday and every use tool. kid hauler, grocery hauler, hardware store hauler, fun haver, etc, etc.

Sponsored

BT612

First Edition
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS, 2012 Nissan Frontier SL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am finally throwing in the towel. After looking forward to this for literal years, sitting through the unveiling and trying for 3.5 hours to reserve one, all the errors in the build and price, late availability for so many options, etc., I cancelled my day one First Edition reservation this morning. So you all just moved up one spot!

This would be my first Ford ever but with all the issues it just seems like they have no idea what they are doing. Combining a clown show rollout with probable first year model issues just made me to gunshy to drop $65k on this beautiful bastard.

I hope it is as awesome as we all hoped and if it is, I'll buy one in a couple years. I just don't trust Ford to pull this off without issues anymore so I bought a loaded 2021 Chevy Trail Boss with a 6.2 instead. Big V8, off-road capable, more useful, proven history and I got a great deal so it was almost $15k cheaper.

I still love how the Bronco looks and hope to buy one once Ford has their issues sorted out. Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to see your Broncos hit the road this summer! I am sad to give up my FE reservation but happy to get off the roller coaster for the time being eventhough I know I'll be jealous the minute I finally see one 'squatched out on the road or off.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cool. I like moving up.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's an FE, you won't move up as those are separate from the lower trims.
Not pre-conversion. An FE res holder can easily convert to a diff trim at order time and be in time stamp order
Sponsored