BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I cancelled my second reservation 1/14/20. Kept my original from 7/16... now that we know we can elect to defer to 2022 there's no need for Plan B.
Sponsored

Cryztus

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who has taken the time to go through all the replies and counted all the cancellations? How many so far?

abarbs30

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC 2018
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just canceled my FE res, wanted a 4 door with brown interior and TOWING. The early run doesn't get me excited so i'll wait to see what comes out in 2022 and beyond. Congrats to all, there is one less early FE reservation in front of you. Looking forward to seeing everyones pics when they get delivery and I'm sure i'll regret my decision (except for every weekend when I need to tow the toys up to the mountains).

sootie007

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , Scion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im out officially today guys.....
Couldnt wait another x months or years to get mine....

Also didnt like the sight unseen aspect , not driving one , unknown out the door cost at delivery time in 2022 etc.....

Id be lying if I didnt say a bed is important to me too ....

So I pulled the trigger on a 2021 4 x 4 2.3 Ecoboost 10 spd auto Ranger last night (abundance of power I might add) and I am happy I have bronco money left over ;) .
Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread ranger 1 26 21

Last edited:

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who has taken the time to go through all the replies and counted all the cancellations? How many so far?
Would be much easier if OP can add a survey (if he can) just simple cancel yes or no, to keep a count at the front page. Only vote if you canceled.

bmattison

Black Diamond
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester, 2020 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry to hurt your feelings lol it’s my reservation, I am perfectly within my rights to not accept the order associated with said reservation. No fraud here.

Last edited:

Cryztus

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick calculations, roughly:

37 Cancellations

2 WildTrak
5 First Editions
8 Base
9 Badlands
13 Outer Banks
LOWMPG for the win

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be great if the metrics being collected here consolidated the three B6G running lists together into one.

Combine the:

- Reservation Master List
- Cancelation List
- Order Master List

Sponsored

TexasT

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner, 2020 X5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
After months and months I decided to give up on a Bronco. I was going to go with a 4 door Sasquatch with Lux - Wildtrak style. Let me say, I waited over a year for a new Lotus Elise in 2005, I waited 9 months for a Boxster Spyder, but I am not interested in waiting over a year (maybe longer) for a mass produced SUV.

My reservation was at Westway Ford in Irving Texas. I received the email everyone got with a GM saying he didn’t know how many Broncos he was going to get etc. etc. etc. it’s not the GM’s fault but given the way things have played out it seems to me that I wouldn’t get my vehicle with the color and features I wanted until late 2021 or maybe 2022.

I informed my dealership I wanted my deposit back and was cancelling my order. He was professional and asked for my address to send the check. Literally within 2 minutes I received this:

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread 41AC2E9F-93C8-457A-BCD6-90D99D2EA0D9

I immediately responded back and said WTF - I didn’t finalize my order. Westway said he may have clicked the wrong button. I think that’s BS and suspect that they will be keeping the vehicle to sell to someone else. Anywho, maybe I am wrong but wanted to share.

ultimately I have decided to buy a Backdraft cobra replica. Although around 20k more than the Bronco I had selected I CAN CUSTOM BUILD A 427 1965 COBRA, GET IT ORDERED, PAINTED AND BUILT IN SOUTH AFRICA, SHIP IT TO THE US AND GET AN ENGINE INSTALLED AND DELIVERED TO MY DOOR IN 3-4 MONTHS.

Let me say it again. Custom rare car, built on another continent, manufactured and shipped to the US where a drivetrain will be installed in 90-120 days.

After driving one of those I decided to ditch the Bronco as my toy and slot in a Cobra. I think i made the right choice. It really drove home how silly the delays have been, especially since I wanted Velocity Blue which will be availablewho-knows-when.

This is a pic of the color of the Cobra I will have built. I have always wanted one and they don’t depreciate all that much!

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread 70D5248A-9350-4C1E-A596-E296DB321BA0

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread 27A41C16-1E0B-4F76-A353-ABF1393C4BF9

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread 67B3A077-C4A8-4E30-9E62-3CBF0FD74EB8

Texas Red

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For at least a couple of months now, I've been very enthusiastic about putting in an order for a Bronco. Went to the dealer on Saturday and they connected with some kid who'd only worked there a couple of weeks and didn't even know the names of his coworkers. He also couldn't work the build and price function w/o me constantly holding his hand and walking him through it.

Told him I'd put down the $100 reservation fee and he says, "Then your order is in!" Had to explain to him that no, it wasn't. I hadn't given them the specs.

I left more than a bit discouraged. I was expecting

By the time I get home, I have multiple emails from the sales manager, asking what specs I want to go with so they can place the order. I explain that I need him to give me at least a ballpark idea of what lead times are, since I've seen everything from 6 - 18 months. I'm reasonably patient, but anything over 6 months is way too much in my book.

Crickets. The guy won't respond to my emails now.

So now it looks like I'm getting a Wrangler instead.

No sweat. I like Jeeps, too. 6-10 weeks for delivery. ?