Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Its worth it more in a 2 Door !!!
Unless your the one riding in the back seat, or can't bring your stuff
Your Bronco looks awesome! I prefer colors, but CG does look great in person.

However, I must disagree and say the wait, at this point, is not worth it. It is a very cool vehicle, but let's not let the Stockholm syndrome define our lives. Would the wait still make sense when you consider you could have two years with nothing compared to two years with a Jeep? I don't think it does.

Very few people waited 2 years. I ordered December 21
My first Bronco was a 1979 One Owner I bought in 1991. I still had the 1979 when I bought my 1992 XL in 2007. I sold my 1979 in 2008 & my 1992 in 2011. Had an F-250 & a Ram 2500. Then the Bronco news started swirling around, but it did not completely get me until the 7-Speed Manual was confirmed. I sold my Ram, bought a manual VW Golf, then waited 14 months for my Bronco. I was willing to wait as long as it was going to take! I love my Bronco!! Congrats on your Carbonized Gray beast! 👊😎

C2374128-D1B9-4C4A-998D-7C3BEEB12115.jpeg
Gorgeous Bronco! I also have a CG Base except in 4-door. As a daily driver I wanted automatic and the utility of 4-door, but if I was a young dude this would have been by build. It's also a great value. The steel wheels look awesome on the Bronco. What tires do you have on it? I love the aggressive look without being huge. How are they for noise level?
Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Assuming you picked this as your #1 choice considering features and cost and that you have a satisfactory vehicle in the wait period then it’s worth the wait to get what you wanted. It’s really that simple.

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base Model 2-Door 2.3L 7-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unless your the one riding in the back seat, or can't bring your stuff

Very few people waited 2 years. I ordered December 21

Gorgeous Bronco! I also have a CG Base except in 4-door. As a daily driver I wanted automatic and the utility of 4-door, but if I was a young dude this would have been by build. It's also a great value. The steel wheels look awesome on the Bronco. What tires do you have on it? I love the aggressive look without being huge. How are they for noise level?
These are BFG K02 ATs 265/75R16E.
The Goldilocks of tire size for my needs.
There is a little growl from the tires, but I like a little noise, tells me I have some tread left!
;)

Chinook

First Name
Ford Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats - kinda tough to be cheery or even remotely optimistic right now though knowing the books on 22 are closed and I still didn't make it in. Ford f-d this whole thing up royally and multiple times/ways. I wish there was a different car out there to be excited about because honestly, I would've jumped on it by now.
Whole heartily agree with you. Wish there was another rig I'd like to own. FoMoCo has no regards for us as customers. Dropped the ball contiually.

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Considering I have an 8/6 reservation and yours is almost 2 months later and I'm still not even scheduled just angers me more about the whole process. Happy you got yours but for right now @Ford Motor Company isn't doing anything to warrant my business anymore.
What is your build? Do you have a lot of the delayed options? If you have the Tow Package, then personally I'd recommend removing that if you don't absolutely need it. That is the biggest delay right now from what I understand. Also it could depend on what dealer you are with and how their allocation is set. I was at a decent sized dealer who had a nice allocation count. The other big item for me was my dealer moving me up the priority list as well. The dealers can set a higher priority on your build, that can help bump you up. I believe that the highest they can go is to an 11. I was at a 19, but they bumped me up to an 11 when I removed the Tow Package. Dealer then told me that based on their allocation numbers, he'd expect me to get a build date within 4-6 weeks of that day...it happened in the 5th week actually...so my dealer was spot on with their estimate.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What is your build? Do you have a lot of the delayed options? If you have the Tow Package, then personally I'd recommend removing that if you don't absolutely need it. That is the biggest delay right now from what I understand. Also it could depend on what dealer you are with and how their allocation is set. I was at a decent sized dealer who had a nice allocation count. The other big item for me was my dealer moving me up the priority list as well. The dealers can set a higher priority on your build, that can help bump you up. I believe that the highest they can go is to an 11. I was at a 19, but they bumped me up to an 11 when I removed the Tow Package. Dealer then told me that based on their allocation numbers, he'd expect me to get a build date within 4-6 weeks of that day...it happened in the 5th week actually...so my dealer was spot on with their estimate.
Raptor - deleting tow not an option, dealer has me as a PC10 and has been that way for a while. Rep was part of the recent layoffs and it may not have gotten upgraded at the zone rep level in time to get pulled. Dealer has plenty of allocation as 11 units just got scheduled on Fri - no raptors and only 2 raptors remaining of the 7 they had.

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Raptor - deleting tow not an option, dealer has me as a PC10 and has been that way for a while. Rep was part of the recent layoffs and it may not have gotten upgraded at the zone rep level in time to get pulled. Dealer has plenty of allocation as 11 units just got scheduled on Fri - no raptors and only 2 raptors remaining of the 7 they had.
Yeah, can't say on the Raptor side of it. But, the PC10 should be good...that's probably as good as the dealer can do and that allocation number sound the same as my dealer. Hope you hear something soon then.

Take this for what it's worth, but I called Ford Customer Service last Wednesday to ask on not getting the mass email that went out last week on the converting to a '23 (I hadn't received that email at that point, but did get it later in the day) and that customer service rep told me that the actual final conversion email will go out on the 21st of this month and if you get that email, then you won't be picked up in 2022. If you don't get that email, then you should be picked up in 2022.

I then got my VIN and build date on Friday...2 days later.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, can't say on the Raptor side of it. But, the PC10 should be good...that's probably as good as the dealer can do and that allocation number sound the same as my dealer. Hope you hear something soon then.

Take this for what it's worth, but I called Ford Customer Service last Wednesday to ask on not getting the mass email that went out last week on the converting to a '23 (I hadn't received that email at that point, but did get it later in the day) and that customer service rep told me that the actual final conversion email will go out on the 21st of this month and if you get that email, then you won't be picked up in 2022. If you don't get that email, then you should be picked up in 2022.

I then got my VIN and build date on Friday...2 days later.
Already showing as converted to 23 in WBDO apparently - unless factory rep can pull some strings I'm out on the 22 race.

BroncoSights

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 Door ftw! Placed my deposit first month in 2020 and took 2 years but also think it’s worth the wait…

711A0E62-47BB-4619-84D7-873B25916DCA.jpeg

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Adam in Seattle is on the mark. Worth the wait. 563 days for me. There were challenging times, fo' sho'... but I'm glad I stuck it out.

My EG Bronco after dent removal.JPG

Sponsored

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I read through the whole thread. For those who didn't, the conclusion is: It's worth it *if* you order a 2-door. ;)

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
15 months and two different model year orders. Got it Aug 24th. Just returned from an 8 day camping trip up from San Diego to the Eastern Sierras - well worth the wait, especially 2 doors ;)

ChidagoRoadHomestead9-6-22.jpg

AssemblyLine4-25-22.jpg

Rockslider Roropax_mount8_27_2022.jpg

Rigid_DitchLights_8-24-2022.jpg

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope it is worth it, lol. I have not waited as long as others. I just put my order in november of 21, and reservation july of 21. but I have not actually driven one yet. I have seen them on the computer, and checked everything I can virtually. I have even seen a manequin at the ford dealership in DesMoines, but I have not driven one. I have not even heard one running except from my computer. I am not concerned about that part. but I think it will be cool that the first time I drive the bronco will likely be driving mine off the lot. I do have to take my F150 to the dealership for some warranty work next week though, so maybe I will be able to wrangle a test drive while I'm there.
The Badlands is DEFINITELY worth the wait - picked up my 2dr, Velocity Blue 8/24...lovin' it!

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm on the fence here, I believe it is worth a normal wait but this has gone on long enough. No MY22 for me either, so I started slumming dealerships online to see what they had. By luck I found 1and ended up buying an abandoned order on Thursday 9/8!!!!! Not the color I wanted and a little over MSRP, but I am extremely happy. Now I just have to wait for it to get shipped next week from Phoenix to Utah. I changed my mind on the 4 dr & wanted 2dr instead, but am at that stuck spot with my order....it is still out there, but I'm most likely going to cancel it next week.

Next up...customizing!!
Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? Rigid_DitchLights_8-24-2022
You should cancel it so
I'm on the fence here, I believe it is worth a normal wait but this has gone on long enough. No MY22 for me either, so I started slumming dealerships online to see what they had. By luck I found 1and ended up buying an abandoned order on Thursday 9/8!!!!! Not the color I wanted and a little over MSRP, but I am extremely happy. Now I just have to wait for it to get shipped next week from Phoenix to Utah. I changed my mind on the 4 dr & wanted 2dr instead, but am at that stuck spot with my order....it is still out there, but I'm most likely going to cancel it next week.

Next up...customizing!!
Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? Rigid_DitchLights_8-24-2022
You should definitely cancel your order so someone waiting will get built in your place...unless you're going to buy yours when it arrives...
Sponsored