Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zach, where on the list do the 10/1 reservations currently start?
Sponsored

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thallor

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am one of the few who still need to convert their order but I'm seriously considering not getting the Bronco anymore. Just wondering what the best move forward would be. Should I just cancel my order? Buy and resell it? is there a way for me to sell my spot in line so to speak to someone who wants it?

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, I moved UP! I may yet get one of these suckers, God willing and the creek don't rise and flood out Dirt/Ice Mountain! :)
I also moved up! I'm in the mid 70's.

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ooooph. Close to the end of the line. Maybe this sweet deal will apply to a hybrid or phev version when it's my turn.🤷🏽‍♀️

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am one of the few who still need to convert their order but I'm seriously considering not getting the Bronco anymore. Just wondering what the best move forward would be. Should I just cancel my order? Buy and resell it? is there a way for me to sell my spot in line so to speak to someone who wants it?
Answer to your questions in reverse order:
3.) is there a way for me to sell my spot in line so to speak to someone who wants it? No. Orders are attached to the name of the order holder. They can only be transferred to direct family members living in the same household.

2.) Buy and resell it? If you are assured to be in the immediate allocation for MY'23 and are ordering a desirable trim, then the profit would be there to do so. The easiest is to pay cash and know your bottom line that includes insurance, tax/title/tags. Don't assume it is an easy flip.

1.) Should I just cancel my order? If you are no longer considering the Bronco for yourself and you aren't assured an immediate allocation for resale, then cancelling your reservation is recommended.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger

Thank you for this update. I was hoping you would give a clean list as the Granger roster got firmed up going into MY2023. I would appreciate it if you could share some wisdom on just a couple of questions...

1) Have you had confirmation on the Price Protection for MY2023? There was previous conjecture that a rez holder can make an adjustment to their and they would still be price protected on their original rez date via a private FORD offer. Can you put this issue to rest for those of us going through your shop and hoping to make a modest adjustment before 11/21?

2) You noted allocations as...

The first 2 months we're 13 and 14 followed by 5.
Is this for the vehicles that already have VINs or will this be trucks that are still yet to be scheduled for the first few months of 2023?

I am currently sitting at #20 so I don't want to get my hopes up but it would seem I could be getting close? And it couldn't come at better time because at this point I will have to walk to Granger to get my truck.

Thank you as always for putting up with me and my bullshit. Thank you to you and your shop for being a reasonable island in an ocean of FORD created chaos.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can give you an idea. I'm an early morning 10/1 and I'm #160.

edit: At least if my memory serves me well, I was early morning. LOL

Wester54

Base
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 1972 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Being a 2 door reservation holder and it seeming to be a constraint.. I'd be curious to know the 2/4door break down of the reservations. Someone might be #50 in line.. but if all 50 ahead are 2 doors also.. chances look less likely to come through.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1) Have you had confirmation on the Price Protection for MY2023? There was previous conjecture that a rez holder can make an adjustment to their and they would still be price protected on their original rez date via a private FORD offer. Can you put this issue to rest for those of us going through your shop and hoping to make a modest adjustment before 11/21?
From the relatively new Bronco Transition Private Offer FAQ:

Ford Bronco Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!! 1668096847287

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can reference the attached list and your reservation number versus the ones on there. We had a lot on 10-1, so that would be the best way to get an idea.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger

Thank you for this update. I was hoping you would give a clean list as the Granger roster got firmed up going into MY2023. I would appreciate it if you could share some wisdom on just a couple of questions...

2) You noted allocations as...

Is this for the vehicles that already have VINs or will this be trucks that are still yet to be scheduled for the first few months of 2023?

I am currently sitting at #20 so I don't want to get my hopes up but it would seem I could be getting close? And it couldn't come at better time because at this point I will have to walk to Granger to get my truck.

Thank you as always for putting up with me and my bullshit. Thank you to you and your shop for being a reasonable island in an ocean of FORD created chaos.
I believe someone posted the price protection link above. That should help with your number 1.

On number 2, We have had 27 already receive vins, so if you are number 20 on the list, you'd be eligible to be picked up in that final 5, but depending on restraints, you'd likely be scheduled in the next 90 days and receive a VIN.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe someone posted the price protection link above. That should help with your number 1.

On number 2, We have had 27 already receive vins, so if you are number 20 on the list, you'd be eligible to be picked up in that final 5, but depending on restraints, you'd likely be scheduled in the next 90 days and receive a VIN.
Best news I've gotten in 850 days.

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My original early reservation is due next weekish at Granger. I had originally planned on driving that one for a bit then getting the Heritage edition once that was dangled. Still trying to decide if I convert on my 2nd reservation, but leaning towards no as it doesn't quite hit the nose (COLORS, or lack of) for the tradeoffs.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow! I am number #407 Baby! Down from 425... I am 100% sure that my 2 door WildTrak Lux and Tow package Bronco is certain to be built... in 2027.

At my current pace, my Bronco will have 300k miles on the clock, so what's the residual value on a 2021 with 300k miles in 2027?
Sponsored