Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello NayNay, Leonardtown Ford is much closer to me than the WV dealership 1.5 hours vs 6 hours. Hope you can come up with a great deal (y).
We are going to do our absolute best to put something together for everyone.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We are going to do our absolute best to put something together for everyone.
Is your dealership considering additional discounts if this group sends you business at certain levels (i.e. - 25 Broncos, 35 Broncos, etc.?) or a Fleet agreement? We all appreciate you joining and coming back with a great deal!

fastone

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2013 F-150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really hope this works out with Leonardtown Ford as I have my reservation with them. I’ve bought my last six NEW Fords there, a 2019 Escape the last one. I believe John in service may be one of the only original people left I have dealt with in the past 20 years. They have always been friendly and I have always been treated fairly there. Would really like to continue to support this dealership. Plus it’s only 8 miles away if I go the “scenic“ route. But..... I can be bought and the DOC fees are scarring me.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I saw a young blues guitarist at a bar in Leonardtown more than a few years ago. Any Poxen. Amazing talent.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw a young blues guitarist at a bar in Leonardtown more than a few years ago. Any Poxen. Amazing talent.
You talking about this cat..Andy Poxon

He is a great artist and the looks are deceiving ...

Reminded me of Harry Connick Jr when he came on the scene with his jazzy blues and jazz funk...

The sound did not match the face I was seeing but the talent was superb.

Last edited:

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is your dealership considering additional discounts if this group sends you business at certain levels (i.e. - 25 Broncos, 35 Broncos, etc.?) or a Fleet agreement? We all appreciate you joining and coming back with a great deal!
Yes, we are trying to come up with a plan that's fair and doable for both sides. We also don't want (as an example) xxx discount for 20 Broncos and then 2 back out and 18 people don't know if they shoot back to MSRP or what. On the flip we don't want to make an offer and have half the people change up and then we get stuck. I wish it was simple, but the more I dig in the more I see potential problems on both sides. I know neither wants that to happen. We all want clear easy details that don't have a bunch of gray areas.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Really hope this works out with Leonardtown Ford as I have my reservation with them. I’ve bought my last six NEW Fords there, a 2019 Escape the last one. I believe John in service may be one of the only original people left I have dealt with in the past 20 years. They have always been friendly and I have always been treated fairly there. Would really like to continue to support this dealership. Plus it’s only 8 miles away if I go the “scenic“ route. But..... I can be bought and the DOC fees are scarring me.
We will want to make sure that we have enough data on any proposal to make a total cost decision.
So any documentation fee, admini
Yes, we are trying to come up with a plan that's fair and doable for both sides. We also don't want (as an example) xxx discount for 20 Broncos and then 2 back out and 18 people don't know if they shoot back to MSRP or what. On the flip we don't want to make an offer and have half the people change up and then we get stuck. I wish it was simple, but the more I dig in the more I see potential problems on both sides. I know neither wants that to happen. We all want clear easy details that don't have a bunch of gray areas.
Thank you. I would suggest a base offer, then volume levels at purchase milestones. The 0-X base discount would make sense then additional concessions at volume levels. You might also consider a model that takes into account the different Bronco models and the amount of GM the higher-end models provide. If you would like to bounce ideas off our steering committee, I could work with @perfectburrito to arrange a TELECOM. We are all excited to see what you come up with as your first pass! I also know that this is work for you and your Dealership. We do appreciate your efforts. Many of our members are concerned about hidden costs and documentation fees, so the more you can be transparent with hte total "drive-away" costs, the better everyone will be able to evaluate the proposal. THANK YOU AGAIN. :)

bwtl

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I forgot to add my info to this like 3 weeks ago... Cant wait for the pricing tool to drop so I can see some solid info. Thanks for putting this together!

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We will want to make sure that we have enough data on any proposal to make a total cost decision.

Sponsored
OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just FYI, I've got a couple messages about this group-buy and I think it's a fantastic idea. I already have my own arrangements to fly-and-drive to KC for my Bronco so I can visit family out there, but it's cool to see how well this seems to be coming together.
Sponsored