Sponsored

Mike Levine and Ford have a solution if you are an early reservation holder still waiting... 🙄

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If they would stop filling new orders before they fill the original orders would help.
Welcome to the forum Amy. I see you have already been initiated into this fiasco we call Bronco. We wait together.......:)

sgstewart1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond w/Sasquatch package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I finally gave up on my Bronco order two months ago…every time I spoke with the dealer to get any information he knew less than I did. I asked to look at a different vehicle and they couldn’t even help me with that. The delays, the quality issues, the lack of communication, the messed up system with no controls…it makes no sense!! Reminds me of why I left Ford in 1990 after buying a new Ford Probe that had a transmission that blew up with less than 60,000 miles on it. Ford even refused to cover the repair even though it was under warranty! The company needs to really figure out how to treat customers, how to
build quality vehicles and how to deliver them in a fair and reasonable manner!! Bye bye Ford…bought an Acura and a Jeep instead…

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You are not the only one, there are many. My first car I bought and owned was a Ford, since then the count is fairly large, I had 6 Fords at my house in 2020. I am down to 3. The Bronco is and will be the last Ford I buy if Ford builds it before I retire.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I hear Kia makes a nice ride.

Sponsored
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome to the forum Amy. I see you have already been initiated into this fiasco we call Bronco. We wait together.......:)
i know there are others with reservations before mine but I did reserve it in October 2020 ordered opening day January 2021 and converted it October 13 2021. It just old someone can go in and order one in August and already have a order date. 🤬

Timw

Outer Banks
First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Switch to a pickup truck:

This guy @mrlevine really gets it....
Ok if I want a vehicle earlier I need to switch to a different vehicle or manufacturer. If that guy works for ford they should fire his ass. It’s people like that working for ford that has the company in the bind they are in. They should have never released the sport. That took to many resources from the Bronco production.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You love the look of that tarp top and those wavy windows too, don’t you?
Hah, no defense of the softie here. I jumped to soft top and dropped tow to get my build date faster. Will definitely buy a hard top in a year or two once a good aftermarket one is available.

rret

Base
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
frontier, jetta
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok if I want a vehicle earlier I need to switch to a different vehicle or manufacturer. If that guy works for ford they should fire his ass. It’s people like that working for ford that has the company in the bind they are in. They should have never released the sport. That took to many resources from the Bronco production.
bronco built in MI. sport in mexico.

Sponsored

Chuck Psaila

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco 5th gen 2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand where BroncoPls is coming from . I too also have an 8/20 /2020 reservation for a two door Badlands bronco with the Sasquatch package and iconic silver in color , along with the Lux package . I feel that all us two door bronco fans are left in limbo with nowhere to turn. It’s sad that Ford’s plan doesn’t stick to First in, First out for early reservation holders just as it is stressed on Ford’s plant floors !!! It is not only demoralizing but also depressing at the fact that’s delivery of your vehicle still up in the air after all this time !! Hopefully we won’t get pushed back into the 2023 model year. I’m not trying to be negative here but at this time any kind of an indication of what’s really going on would be a plus on the company‘s part to those of us who ordered two doors . Please don’t leave those of us who ordered 2 door Broncos hanging in the wind !! I don’t understand how people can walk into a dealership in October 20 21 order a 2 door and have it by January 2022 without a reservation !! This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever !!! In the meantime all you 2 door fans hang in there maybe sooner or later will get some satisfaction !! Although I think all the 2 door Bronco fans like myself are at the end of their wire with this issue !! Answers please !!!! We need build dates & vin numbers , bad , real bad !!!! I hope there will be some positive feedback on the part of Ford Motor Company . Hopefully people at Ford’s will read this and see their customers are trying to reach out to them . Ford motor company please remember loyal customers are reaching out to you every day.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hah, no defense of the softie here. I jumped to soft top and dropped tow to get my build date faster. Will definitely buy a hard top in a year or two once a good aftermarket one is available.
Fair enough good sir. Fair enough. There’s room in my heart for all Broncos, regardless of door count.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was making a point for the guy dragging on the 4 door. I don’t actually hate the Two door.
Yeah, I was just being a smartass. Sorry.
Sponsored