First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just did this and it worked! Not sure how long it will last.
I’ve had it last a few days to a few weeks. There’s no rhyme or reason to how long it lasts. I’ve also had it not work and then a few days later it magically started connecting again.
Sponsored

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just have fordpass not working. Disconnected negative terminal for 10 minutes and it was working again for a few weeks. But now 3 weeks later fordpass cant connect to the truck. Just gave up on the app, nothing beats the ol reliable key fob.
My guess is that it’s not just the app. I’d bet if you check the connectivity your modem is off line.

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I been having the same issues for past couple weeks. All of a sudden my app started working yesterday.

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with Ford pass the other day. Known issue. They said they sent out a fix 2 weeks ago but it didn’t work! She told me the fix won’t be done until June.🤷‍♂️
I figured it was going to be an issue on Ford's end. Guess they are still working out the kinks lol

Sponsored

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Confirmed, pulling negative battery cable, leaving off for 2 minutes fixed it for me. Pulling the fuse for Sync/gateway in the fuse panel on driver's side did not fix it yesterday, but maybe I didn't pull the fuse for long enough. I only pulled it for maybe 15-20 seconds.

In any case, pulling off the negative battery terminal was a very easy fix today.

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've def been having this issue with mine... But I've also noticed that when trying to connect to wifi access points, sometimes it seems no wifi access points no matter how much you scan and later in the same place you'll see like 15.

I like the Ford pass functionality and hope the June fix is infact a fix. Seems nuts that it's gonna take 3 mo to roll out but I guess if the last "fix" didn't work, maybe they are just being extra careful and make sure it's for sure a fix.

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've def been having this issue with mine... But I've also noticed that when trying to connect to wifi access points, sometimes it seems no wifi access points no matter how much you scan and later in the same place you'll see like 15.

I like the Ford pass functionality and hope the June fix is infact a fix. Seems nuts that it's gonna take 3 mo to roll out but I guess if the last "fix" didn't work, maybe they are just being extra careful and make sure it's for sure a fix.
The issue is with the modem and not the Ford pass app. That’s why you see no wifi access points. Another thing you’ll notice is if you look at your manual none of the videos will work because you need internet access to view them.

FarlsBarkley

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine came back a few weeks ago and lost it again on Thursday. Really fun to keep dealing with this Ford. They better have a fix in June like others have said.

Sponsored

SpinachFuzz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is having the same problem. Navigation, Alexa, and ford pass all stopped working. I just got mine 4 days ago... This sucks

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is having the same problem. Navigation, Alexa, and ford pass all stopped working. I just got mine 4 days ago... This sucks
Unhook your battery for 5 - 10 minutes.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unpair your phone(s), disconnect/reconnect battery