First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We will have to see what kind of space is available under the front seats, but I mounted an ARB Twin Compresser mounted under the passenger seat on my JK and loved it. The air filter stayed clean and it ran like a champ. It was mounted to the seat itself, so adjustment wasn't an issue, but the Bronco seats may require something different to allow access to the back seat in the 2 door.
Sponsored

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couple factors to keep in mind:
If you plan on sticking with 33’s a single compressor is perfect.
If you plan on going 35’s or above a single compressor will take forever to air those bad boys up

If you want fast air up a power tank will be the best solution. You can also air up a bunch of times before the tanks runs empty. The only drawback is you have to make time to refill the tank

Those portable single units are rad, but the only one that has impressed me with speed is the Summit Off-road compressor. That thing is beast. Drawback; don’t forget To pack it!

As for me, I’ll be taking my arb twin compressor and mounting somewhere inside the truck. It’s currently in the engine bay of the FJ and it gets hot. The other thing I’ll do is get a baby tank hooked up to it so that the compressor doesn’t have to work as hard

rynomar

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I completely agree that the single compressors take forever on larger tires and they will shut off if they get too hot, which makes it take even longer and is another reason to keep it out of the engine bay if possible.
The ARB twin worked well on my 37's, but nothing beats a Powertank for airing tires up quickly.....as long as you remember to fill it and bring it with you!

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Viair 450p now. A built-in compressor would be nice for space savings, harder to steal, and you always have it with you. A Powertank sure would be nice for quick fills, but for me it's not worth the extra effort of getting it filled and making sure it doesn't run out.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a Viair 400P works great & unlike a hard mount I can share it with other vehicles.
Viair has several models that are really good for what they are. Certainly worth looking at if you only need occasionally or want to use in different vehicles.

Sponsored

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s an option for you. Quite a bit cheaper than an ARB dual and with 5.65cfm it works great.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One of the big pains when running in the sand or rock is airing up to head home. With the power options that the Bronco has I'm debating on hard wired, battery connect or plug in.

I found a good video with different options, but I don't know how much of a pain it would be to refill a tank.
Tire inflation video
I know this is an old post. But we actually came up with a design for an on-board air system mount. Our bracket bolts right into the engine bay using factory mounting points and allows you to use an ARB Single or Twin compressor. Installation is pretty easy

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-arb-compressor-engine-bay-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco On board Air 1664552800408

Alternatively you can go with portable kits from ARB and ViAIR such as these:

ARB Single: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/arb-high-output-portable-air-compressor/
Ford Bronco On board Air 1664552828588

ARB Twin: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/arb-twin-high-performance-portable-compressor/
Ford Bronco On board Air 1664552837697

ViAIR 400P: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/viair-400p-portable-compressor-12v/
Ford Bronco On board Air 1664552849789

ViAIR 400P Automatic: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/viair-400p-automatic-portable-compressor-12v/
Ford Bronco On board Air 1664552861539

The difference with the ViAIR 400P and 400P Automatic is that the automatic has a built in pressure switch, so the compressor turns off between tires.

The ARB Single and Twin have this built in as well.
Sponsored