Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s no surprise that the old news jeep is easy to get right now with $6 gas.
You've been able to order a Jeep with this kind of turn around for years, during covid, pre-covid, when gas prices were cheap...it doesn't matter. In a world with consistent vehicle production delays from damn near every manufacturer, Chrysler vehicles have still had very consistent turn-arounds. Ford should take notes
Sponsored

superyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the same boat. I have about 30k for a down payment. No communication. fake communication and just the disrespect for your customers while new trims come out. Not at all what I expected.
You should be treated like a god with 30k down.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am with you. I was thinking the same thing. I just put solar on my house and the 4xe seems like a good intermediate solution for in town use.
IMG_2354.JPG
Amazing view! Really cool place ya got there, Ray.

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You've been able to order a Jeep with this kind of turn around for years, during covid, pre-covid, when gas prices were cheap...it doesn't matter. In a world with consistent vehicle production delays from damn near every manufacturer, Chrysler vehicles have still had very consistent turn-arounds. Ford should take notes
I am getting to that point as well. I love the Bronco but it's starting to make less and less sense for me to wait.

Sponsored

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My neighbor and I have bet going on who gets their vehicle first. My 22 Bronco built on 3/15 vs his Wrangler currently in production. I bet on his Jeep. As someone who hasn’t followed this debacle he is baffled as to why I’m so sure gets his Jeep before my bronco.

TXHillCountry

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Expedition Max, 2013 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should be treated like a god with 30k down.
We bought a vehicle with cash a few years ago, and it was nearly impossible to get Ford dealerships to get the ball rolling. As soon as we stopped telling them we're paying cash and let them assume it's a finance deal they were 10x more responsive.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My neighbor and I have bet going on who gets their vehicle first. My 22 Bronco built on 3/15 vs his Wrangler currently in production. I bet on his Jeep. As someone who hasn’t followed this debacle he is baffled as to why I’m so sure gets his Jeep before my bronco.
I have a bet with my wife as to which will come first my Bronco ordered 14 months ago or her MY2023 Ineos Grenadier that won’t be released in the US until the middle of NEXT year. I made her give me odds… that is how little confidence I have in Ford at this point

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I understand your frustration but as previous owner of 4xe, please don’t.
I haven't had a single problem with my 4XE so far. 700 miles in and I have yet to fill up the gas. Actually I don't even know how to open it. LOL

Badness

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 1968 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how many Jeeps Ford has sold with their stupidity. I'm going to a car show next weekend and will potentially weigh options there. I personally want to check out the new Grand Cherokee Trail Hawks.
TBH, I have been a jeep owner for 11+ years and an avid offroader for 40+ years- and after driving both on and Offroad extensively - I would choose Bronco 100%. Don't get me wrong, the Wrangler is a superior off road machine, but the Bronco (Badlands) out performs it on all levels. Put it on the pavement and there is no comparison. I have already converted three Jeep owners with a Bronco.

Sponsored

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can definitely relate to the frustration. I actually went to a Toyota dealership on Friday and sat down with a sales person because I was ready to wash my hands of Ford.

But what I learned from that process is that Toyota wont even take a customer order right now. The best I could do was give them a deposit and they would try to fill one of their allocations with incoming inventory that matched my build. Since I'm a die-hard manual transmission guy; pickings are slim and that process would take ages unless I'm willing to make many compromises by being flexible with the vehicles color and equipment.

So I walked out of the Toyota dealership. For now....

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point I’m wondering if the Bronco is already doomed to be a 1-2 year vehicle and gone again. Short run poor quality and never see another update. I really like mine and look forward to enjoying it for a few years but coming from my superduty everything feels cheaply made. That coupled with the delays roof issues and outrageous markups on them it’s leaving a bitter taste with a lot of people. Ford would have been better off pushing the release date back a year rather than taking orders and Not filling them while they built 1000’s of them for mannequins and non Reservation holders.
It's totally shocking this happened I tell ya.
https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2017/07/barks-bites-focus-rs-dead-dealers-blame/
Never could have predicted it.
https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cu...e/a14510137/ford-focus-rs-head-gasket-issues/

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point I’m wondering if the Bronco is already doomed to be a 1-2 year vehicle and gone again. Short run poor quality and never see another update. I really like mine and look forward to enjoying it for a few years but coming from my superduty everything feels cheaply made. That coupled with the delays roof issues and outrageous markups on them it’s leaving a bitter taste with a lot of people. Ford would have been better off pushing the release date back a year rather than taking orders and Not filling them while they built 1000’s of them for mannequins and non Reservation holders.
I have read many a post claiming the Bronco seems cheaply made. Sorry but I don’t see it.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have read many a post claiming the Bronco seems cheaply made. Sorry but I don’t see it.
First time a buddy got in the passenger seat he ripped the b pillar trim off the truck with just his back sliding across it. The exposed pinch welds in the door frame seem unfinished. The sunglasses holder broke the third week. My son was in the back seat last week and said dad this bolt is loose. Turns out 6 of the trim bolts that hold the plastic over the airbags weren’t snug. You could take them out by hand. (Granted this is assembly not quality of product.). It’s probably the extent of hard plastics that give me that impression. The last 4 vehicles we have had in this price range ($50-55k) have all had soft touch materials on the commonly touched areas. I get that with a removal roof you got to have something that will hold up to UV and water. I like it and hopefully I’m wrong and it will hold up well for all our sakes that bought them.

Last edited:

Oilman

Outer Banks
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outer bank 4door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 2020 willies for my daughter that has given us zero problems in two years but I test drove the bronco it is definitely superior I’ve been thinking about ordering a gladiator instead because of the lack of communication from Ford after over three months of ordering it not a single bit of communication from them. But I decided to keep my 93W 150 instead of the gladiator and holding on for however long it takes this thing to show up!

Ford Bronco Plan B - Tired of waiting 3A225368-CD25-4EB4-9969-0BF7DC04D8C2
Sponsored