First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm still excited about the Bronco. I made my reservation mid-August so I know I'll be waiting a while unless all the people that are claiming they will cancel had reservations before me but either way I am expecting late next year. Once B&P hits on Friday, we'll see what the actual prices are, not just the supposed prices from the survey, and have a better idea what I'll be spending. Current plan is 2D Wildtrak, Lux, color undecided, options determined by B&P
Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm still super excited about buying a Bronco. When I bought my current Mustang I actually went to the dealership intending on buying a Raptor. I had been driving Mustangs for the last 15 years or so and was ready for a change. But they didn't have any to test drive since they were pretty new at the time.

Still though that bug to get an off road vehicle never faded. Since then I have seen a lot of Raptors which are just too big for my taste, and Rangers which just didn't "do it for me". When the news of the Bronco dropped I was sold, come hell or high water I was going to get one and nothing has changed.

With all that's going on in the world I am thankful that my biggest issue in life right now is what color the Wildtrak interior highlights will be and if it will effect what body color I go with.

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I honestly haven’t been this excited for something since I got my DD-214. And today marks 8 years since I got it.
Thanks for your service!

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On a positive note, if a lot of people get really mad and abort their Bronco decision, hopefully that means I'll get mine sooner. My Bronco decision was never hinged on the additional $300 X-Plan discount that Granger offers since they were already offering $1k below invoice. I wonder if Granger will still offer the discounted documentation fees to X-Plan partners?

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Positivity thread! 1603209536677

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm incredibly excited still! The complaining is a bit overwhelming at times but I understand their point of view to some extent. With that being said, I'm totally cool with people dropping reservations if it means I get mine sooner :devilish:

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Within the last 24 hours this forum has gone from a bunch of people eager and excited for the new bronco, to a bunch of grown adults complaining about everything under the sun. I’m tired of all of this negativity. Is anyone out there still just excited by the idea of owning a sparkling new bronco?!
100% agree with you! Funny is I think they dropped the B&P date to ease the X plan blow. Lol...
But hey I am super pumped about the Bronco still and really ready to dig into build and pricing!
I still think Ford knocked the Bronco out of the park!
And am still positively thinking green is coming!

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One positive thing ... 6G is not the Facebook page - I left that group within two weeks and are 100x worse than those on here.

steevenk

Black Diamond
First Name
kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AWD Astro, '90 G20 Van, '14 Subaru Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am still excited. Prior to reserving a Bronco in July I was searching the country for various other vehicles such as the LX470, 4Runner, XJ, etc. I am thinking of getting a second reservation into Granger so that I can get their October deal, and a MY22 delivery. This will give me some options since I am thinking of starting to look for LXs again. I may keep the LX, I may sell it in a year, who knows. But either way I am not pulling my hair out because of it.

Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I positively hate this last minute shenanigans.
The fact that Ford was planning to release this news at the same time as B&P gives me insight in to their thinking. And it’s not exactly customer friendly. About that, I’m positive.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been waiting since 2004...am i excited? Hell yeah!!! ???discount or not, nothing is gonna stop me from getting one!!! Almost there!!!!

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those things plus the change to the allocation process. Started with timestamp with some allowances for production. First come first served. Now it’s timestamp and dealership selection. Maybe this is how it was always planned, but certainly feels bait and switch.

I have understood the product offerings and that not everyone would be happy with the lineup of options. What has soured me is the changes post reveal that seem to go out of the way to be anti-consumer. How does allocating more units to larger dealers first Instead of based on reservat timestamp help the consumer? How does locking in dealer 2 months prior to ordering (now changed) help the consumer?

Other aspects for the launch have been irritating or annoying, but I have been cutting Ford a lot of slack due to my experience working in a large company and the current world environment. They have piled up though and the latest thing (X plan) is getting to be the breaking point for some people. Product Communications manager stating that he would help get X plan for someone is an extremely bad look when the company changes it (with laughable official rationale) and planned to release that information at the same time as B&P release and materials walkthrough. They did this before for the delay announcement for the B&P release in the ManSquatch update. It’s not only the letdowns, it’s the manner they have been (or planned to be) communicated.

I know that I would be happier with the launch if I didn’t pay such close attention to these details. Place a reservation, order in December, and pickup next year. I’m an enthusiast though. I love cars and trucks. I love looking at the options, weighing “needs” and wants. It’s fun! Navigating the flow of letdowns? Much less so.
It's a death by a 1000 cuts type deal. It makes it difficult to stay excited. And I really want to stay excited!

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I honestly haven’t been this excited for something since I got my DD-214. And today marks 8 years since I got it.
Got my DD-214 in 2001 when I retied, I was very excited to get it. I was also very Excited to get the New C7 Corvette, ordered very early, and took delivery January 2014, the 3rd one delivered to Knoxville area.

I'm as excited about this Bronco as I was the C7. I have been a Corvette fan all my life, bought my first one at 24 years old, had at least one since.

This will be my first Bronco. Twice I was real close to buying a 69 and 71. Just couldn't get the numbers right.

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm excited as hell! New plates arrived yesterday:

Ford Bronco Positivity thread! 12351D21-5DC3-47A3-B0E8-3E8990115EA7

Yeah, it's gonna be a little confusing on the Rubicon for the winter, but 2021 will be the year of the BroncoSAURUS
Sponsored