Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
and i ordered :D.. thanks for the heads up!
Thank you for your order. Hope you enjoy and let us know if we can assist you in any way.

rmreid22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI
MY23 2.7: I've been off an on the phone this afternoon with Ford Performance as I keep getting an error message (Err1) see dealer from ProCal on my laptop screen after clicking "no" on if I have made any changes to my FDU (front drive unit)
I've sent FP pictures of my device and module information as well as my voucher ID and VIN , waiting on next steps to fix the issue

Last edited:

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed the tune but now have the service soon, check 4x4 and also have no dive modes available. Anyone have an answer or should I try to reload the stock calibration and see if it goes away.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI
MY23 2.7: I've been off an on the phone this afternoon with Ford Performance as I keep getting an error message (Err1) see dealer from ProCal on my laptop screen after clicking "no" on if I have made any changes to my FDU (front drive unit)
I've sent FP pictures of my device and module information as well as my voucher ID and VIN , waiting on next steps to fix the issue

Installed the tune but now have the service soon, check 4x4 and also have no dive modes available. Anyone have an answer or should I try to reload the stock calibration and see if it goes away.
For technical issues like this we recommend contacting Ford Performance directly as they are best equipped to help with situations like this. They can be reached at (800) 367-3788.

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
called ford performance and they had me send pictures of info on the procal4 and they are going to get back to me later today or most likely tomorrow. Said they may have a program change made that they will put on my cal and have me download it from the site and reinstall on vehicle.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
called ford performance and they had me send pictures of info on the procal4 and they are going to get back to me later today or most likely tomorrow. Said they may have a program change made that they will put on my cal and have me download it from the site and reinstall on vehicle.
Glad they're helping you out. Keep us posted.

Thanks!

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i'm sure it's been answered a billion times, but with this tuner can i turn off the stupid double beep when i get out of the car? or is that only on forscan ?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i'm sure it's been answered a billion times, but with this tuner can i turn off the stupid double beep when i get out of the car? or is that only on forscan ?
I believe Forscan is needed to disable the double honk with the Ford Performance calibration. Maybe some of the others in here can chime in and confirm.

Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I believe Forscan is needed to disable the double honk with the Ford Performance calibration. Maybe some of the others in here can chime in and confirm.
still gonna get the tuner-- but was hoping i could knock this out too ha

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed the tune a couple days ago. Very pleased with the results. I'm a BMW guy at heart, so initially was very disappointed in the lack of power in the 2.7 engine, even in sport mode. With the performance tune, it's much better. Far smoother, better acceleration, better shift points. I've not even used sport mode since I installed the tune!

So overall; definitely am glad I purchased the tune. On the other hand; I also think it's rather disappointing to have to pay $699 for an acceptable level of performance that the truck should have come with from the factory.

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed the tune a couple days ago. Very pleased with the results. I'm a BMW guy at heart, so initially was very disappointed in the lack of power in the 2.7 engine, even in sport mode. With the performance tune, it's much better. Far smoother, better acceleration, better shift points. I've not even used sport mode since I installed the tune!

So overall; definitely am glad I purchased the tune. On the other hand; I also think it's rather disappointing to have to pay $699 for an acceptable level of performance that the truck should have come with from the factory.
Did you have a Ford Tech help you at a dealer or do it all yourself? Was gonna try to install it next Monday at the Dealer on my first oil change - would do the account setup this weekend.

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you have a Ford Tech help you at a dealer or do it all yourself? Was gonna try to install it next Monday at the Dealer on my first oil change - would do the account setup this weekend.
No I did it myself. There are a few steps but it’s super easy if you’re reasonably tech savvy.
You create an account with Ford Performance.

Then log in, put in your voucher code and that lets you download the Procal 4. Plug in tuner to USB port and let it update.

Take the tuner to your Bronco, plug into OBD2 port. It will let you back up your factory tune.

Back to your computer, plug in tuner and it will upload your tune to Ford. Once that’s done you’ll get a pop up prompt to log into your Ford Performance account with name password and voucher ID. Once you put that in, your performance calibration will download to the tuner.

Back to your Bronco. Plug in, key on but don’t start engine. You’ll load tune. Be aware you’ll get a bunch of lights and dings then silence. Nothing at all for like 3-5 minutes. Everything goes dark except time of day on dash. If not for progress bar on tuner you wouldn’t know anything is happening.

after 3-5 minutes the download is complete and it’ll wake up and say key off for 3 seconds. You’re done.

Super easy and no reason to pay Ford unless you’re uncomfortable with tech stuff. I’m a computer guy in real life so I might be a bit biased but seemed very straightforward to me.

Last edited:

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No I did it myself. There are a few steps but it’s super easy if you’re reasonably tech savvy.
You create an account with Ford Performance.

Then log in, put in your voucher code and that lets you download the Procal 4. Plug in tuner to USB port and let it update.

Take the tuner to your Bronco, plug into OBD2 port. It will let you back up your factory tune.

Back to your computer, plug in tuner and it will upload your tune to Ford. Once that’s done you’ll get a pop up prompt to log into your Ford Performance account with name password and voucher ID. Once you put that in, your performance calibration will download to the tuner.

Back to your Bronco. Plug in, key on but don’t start engine. You’ll load tune. Be aware you’ll get a bunch of lights and dings then silence. Nothing at all for like 3-5 minutes. Everything goes dark except time of day on dash. If not for progress bar on tuner you wouldn’t know anything is happening.

after 3-5 minutes the download is complete and it’ll wake up and say key off for 3 seconds. You’re done.

Super easy and no reason to pay Ford unless you’re uncomfortable with tech stuff. I’m a computer guy in real life so I might be a bit biased but seemed very straightforward to me.
The reason for having Ford do it, is mainly to maintain their warranty on it.
Sponsored