Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm taking this to mean above 45 mph OFF-ROAD that F150/Ranger Raptor > Bronco > Wrangler.

I think that's expected until the Bronco Raptor comes out.
The Bronco (even the Bronco Raptor) won't be able to compete with the longer wheelbases of the F150 and Ranger.
Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Brand Manager info:
  • Velocity Blue said to be available at the same time as all of the other colors
YEAH!!!! I hope that means choosing it at order time wont delay delivery. But regardless, this is great information. Thanks!

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe someone else attending will see this and be able to ask. If not, there is a formal Q&A planned for 3PM on Saturday (Mountain Time) and I will add this to my list for that session. I am starting to get the impression that they are annoyed with me, so I'm going to sit tomorrow out and come back on Saturday. haha
Ford Bronco Q&A and Pics From Bronco Super Celebration West – Day 2 (by irv0735) 1599764070044

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe someone else attending will see this and be able to ask. If not, there is a formal Q&A planned for 3PM on Saturday (Mountain Time) and I will add this to my list for that session. I am starting to get the impression that they are annoyed with me, so I'm going to sit tomorrow out and come back on Saturday. haha
Let them know you're asking questions for this forum, they might relax a bit. We know they're aware of this place and our addiction to the F5 button. LOL

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any discussions about the difference between the Badlands vs Sasquatch suspensions?
Yes, essentially they said there is a 9mm difference in the height between a non-Sasquatch and Sasquatch. They didn't seem to think there was a difference for any of the trims outside of the Sasquatch package. Any height difference in the other trims is simply from tire size. There were some questions on this and a lack of final commitment. One guy pulled up an email to get the 9mm number, but it still left me wondering about a difference between the other trims and Badlands, which they seemed to think there wasn't any.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you so much for all of the useful information. Maybe the Ford guys ought to tap the brakes a little on getting annoyed with all the questions since they haven't given us much to work with in almost 2 months. They should call Mike Levine and thank him for such a grand marketing program.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nate, first of all Thank You!
Can we ask if there will be a white top option-either the regular one or the modular (painted). Looking for just the plain white hard top without the removable side windows..Thanks
Here are some photos of a white top from a pre-production model touring Ford manuafactoring partners. (From Facebook)

Ford Bronco Q&A and Pics From Bronco Super Celebration West – Day 2 (by irv0735) D5D349DB-EDF7-4ADA-9D79-7C99097D3A41

Ford Bronco Q&A and Pics From Bronco Super Celebration West – Day 2 (by irv0735) 016CB574-9996-44CA-8ADB-A4D37F58DFB4

Sponsored
OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Excellent information @irv0735 Thank you very much for all the pictures and information!
Apologies that I wasn't able to get the tape measure out for the seat height. It's more hands off today for sure. Hopefully from the side shot you can do a little measuring though!

YES! He said it was both the front and rear and you could tell how excited he was about it.

Nate, first of all Thank You!
Can we ask if there will be a white top option-either the regular one or the modular (painted). Looking for just the plain white hard top without the removable side windows..Thanks
I'll add it to the list to see if they will answer.

Could you ask for verification on the Manual transmission design/production? Is it designed and produced in the same location and team that did the MT-82? If so, what specific lessons have been learned and adjustments made for this one?
I'll add it to my list. Unlikely they will have this answer.

Let them know you're asking questions for this forum, they might relax a bit. We know they're aware of this place and our addiction to the F5 button. LOL
They are aware. Yesterday, I was under the radar...today, EVERYONE seems to know who I am and that I posted on Bronco6G. haha

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any chance of asking if the rubberized floors will be exclusive to the BD/BL/FE? Really hoping we can go about in the OB and WildTrak and not worry about drenching carpet.
I am wondering this too. I am hoping you can add rubber floors to any trim, but I am guessing they won't on the base.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, essentially they said there is a 9mm difference in the height between a non-Sasquatch and Sasquatch. They didn't seem to think there was a difference for any of the trims outside of the Sasquatch package. Any height difference in the other trims is simply from tire size. There were some questions on this and a lack of final commitment. One guy pulled up an email to get the 9mm number, but it still left me wondering about a difference between the other trims and Badlands, which they seemed to think there wasn't any.
Awesome, thanks for the info. Seems like nobody can get a clear answer. Did they mention where or how the additional 9mm was gained? Or it 35's will fit on a badlands with just the fender flares?

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, about to test how much Ford appreciates their "passionate customers". :LOL:

Thank you so much for this info! I wonder if the ease of replacement panels means it'll be cheaper to repair in case of a fender bender/overzealous trail runs?

Ain't got the energy to touch the B&P comment. lol

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the BroncoNation instagram page they have a Q&A. Someone asked about the white grill and roof option and it appears they are coming out with a color and materials walk-through soon.
Sponsored